OH OH - Kaliyah Parker, 5, Cleveland, 2006 - Not reported missing for five years

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Cleveland 10-year-old missing for five years, mom charged with abuse of corpse
A Cleveland woman was arrested after her 10-year-old daughter hasn’t been seen in five years.
According to the report from Cleveland police, India Parker, 35, told another person that her daughter was killed when a bookcase fell on top of her. But when police checked with the morgue, there was no death certificate for Parker’s daughter, Kaliyah.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...om-charged-with-abuse-of-corpse#ixzz1hQLU3Ri3

5 yrs? And we thought 31 days was bad. :thud:

From the msm link in the OP:

missing_20111223155800_320_240.JPG

Also from the article linked in the OP:

Cleveland police said other family members have not seen Kaliyah Parker, who was 5 years old at the time, since 2006. A missing persons report was filed on Monday, but little information about the girl is known since she hasn’t been seen in such a long time.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...om-charged-with-abuse-of-corpse#ixzz1hQQ2RE4X

Not much to work on, at least a missing persons report has been filed. Hopefully Kaliyah is listed on one of the UID databases and is waiting for her name and to be brought home.

OOOO MMMM GGGG - I don't even know what else to say about this. Bless her little heart!

WTH!!
Kind of scares me how many can fall through the cracks!!

Poor baby... I hope she is dancing with the Lord at utmost peace and happiness.
What a cruel world when those who are supposed to protect are those who hurt you the most.... sigh

Constant lies by mom? Other concerns like drugs and alcohol? just not giving a damn??? I find the last option WAY too prevalent in our society :(

Poor little angel! Her eyes and expression remind me of Aliayah. Sadness and fear! How could this happen? 5 years!

Lets pray that her remains will be located. She deserves to be properly buried.

I believe women like this should be sterilized! That's my honest opinion and I don't apologize for it!

moo

This would explain why I didn't find any possible matches in the unidentified pre-adolescent area of NamUs. I didn't search DoeNetwork under the assumption all child UID's are in NamUs, DoeNet and NCMEC. A second look at DoeNet and NCMEC could help, but if what the mother is saying is true regarding disposing her child in the trash - she'll never be found.

It's a sad day when I come here and read the mothers comments and my first thoughts are:
At least she didn't make up a story about the baby sitter taking her,
or disappearing from her crib in the middle of the night,
or that she was a victim of an alleged carjacker,
or that she abducted while she was left alone in a car that ran out of gas while very very sick,
or any of the other countless bs stories made up by parents with missing children who lawyer up and refuse to cooperate with LE.

Sleep peacefully Kaliyah.

Has anyone found a myspace or facebook on this one? I have a feeling it could be very interesting.

There needs to be some FOLLOW-UP if you have children taken away and given back to you. They need to hire more social workers if their current resources aren't capable of checking at least once a year that all the children in the families are accounted for.

What about school/ daycare?

Gee, guess he got a spare minute to give her an extra thought.... sigh. :maddening:

And you can come to that conclusion with no background information? No information suggesting the father sought to see his daughter but was denied access?

Perhaps you should take a look at the case of a little boy from Houston, Texas who was tossed in a dumpster BY HIS MOTHER and remained a john doe for 5 years before his father saw his case aired on a spanish cable station and recognized his own son as beloved doe who was identified as Jose Bernardo Martinez. His father was given umpteen excuses why he couldn't speak to his son. He had NO idea his son was deceased.

Perhaps if you read about beloved Jose Bernardo Martinez you'll think twice before making the assumptions with so little information available about the fathers of children murdered and discarded by their mother.

Here's a link to start you off...... Jose has a thread here in the identified section if you can spare a minute to read more about his case than the MSM link I'll provide.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...in-2003-Beloved-Doe-1583442.php#photo-1152346

JMVHO

And you can come to that conclusion with no background information? No information suggesting the father sought to see his daughter but was denied access?

Perhaps you should take a look at the case of a little boy from Houston, Texas who was tossed in a dumpster BY HIS MOTHER and remained a john doe for 5 years before his father saw his case aired on a spanish cable station and recognized his own son as beloved doe who was identified as Jose Bernardo Martinez. His father was given umpteen excuses why he couldn't speak to his son. He had NO idea his son was deceased.

Perhaps if you read about beloved Jose Bernardo Martinez you'll think twice before making the assumptions with so little information available about the fathers of children murdered and discarded by their mother.

Here's a link to start you off...... Jose has a thread here in the identified section if you can spare a minute to read more about his case than the MSM link I'll provide.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...in-2003-Beloved-Doe-1583442.php#photo-1152346

JMVHO

Step back just a minute... I'm not going to base my "assumptions" on just ONE case in the archives. I'm going to base it on what I see time and time and time again... fathers that are NOT involved... especially in the more impoverished communities. She was charged with a crime against her children in 2000.... should he have not kept up with his daughter after that?
Come on, Cubby.. you've been around these boards WAY too much to attack me for such an "assumption"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back