IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/police-looking-for-missing-fw-girl

Updated: Saturday, 24 Dec 2011, 8:28 AM EST
Published : Saturday, 24 Dec 2011, 8:26 AM EST

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) -- The Allen County Sheriff’s Department is asking for help in finding a missing nine-year-old girl.

Aliahna_Lemmon_20111224082448_320_240.JPG

Wow! I'm in Indy and this is the first I've heard of it. 15 RSOs in her trailer park alone.

Here is her photo and description, I am reading in the comments this is what she was last seen wearing. She is tiny, my 7yo dd is bigger than her. Lots of sex offenders in the mhp, too.

Police said she was last seen wearing a blue and black plaid coat with fur around the hood, a silver and white sweater dress with white tights and black shoes with bows.

Lemmon is described as a white female, 41 pounds 4' tall, Blonde hair, blue eyes, hair just past her shoulders. She has a birthmark on the back of her neck and she has many freckles on her face. Her birthday is 04/02/02.

Attachments

• Aliahna_Lemmon_20111224082448_320_240.jpg
    Aliahna_Lemmon_20111224082448_320_240.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 48
I followed the Jonathan Foster (TX) case last year, he disappeared Christmas Eve, I am having awful flashbacks from his case, so sad, I hope she just wandered away and got lost and is safe in the woods somewhere, there is a wooded area not far from the mhp, it is sunny out here right now, cold but sunny.

I've posted a link to the scanner feed, if anyone would like to listen.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7461432&postcount=745"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Prayers this precious child is found quickly and safe!

It seems like the same outfit she is described as wearing is the one and only picture I've seen of her - and THAT picture appears to have been taken in a funeral home. Strange.

And as far as an Amber Alert - you need a vehicle description for that - and there are VERY FEW details about her case being put out there.

It seems like the same outfit she is described as wearing is the one and only picture I've seen of her - and THAT picture appears to have been taken in a funeral home. Strange.

And as far as an Amber Alert - you need a vehicle description for that - and there are VERY FEW details about her case being put out there.

Yes, I realize that about the AA, just a factor why you did not hear about it in your area yet. I have read no abduction suspected at this time.

O please let that beautiful DD be founder!!!

I just emailed both the Ft Wayne station WANE and WISHTV here in Indy - both websites' first image that displays with the story are pictures of LE and not of the MISSING CHILD!!! Sorry, that just strikes me as irresponsible / lazy.
Let's get this child's picture out there.

Fort Wayne Searches for Missing Aliahna

December 24, 2011

• Aliahna Lemmon is 41 lbs and about 4' tall.
  • She has blonde hair just past her shoulders and blue eyes.
  • She answers to "Aliahna, Ailey and Ana"
  • She has a birthmark on the back of her neck and freckles on her face.
  • She was last seen wearing a blue and black plaid coat with fur around the hood, a silver and white sweater dress with white tights and black shoes with bows.
  • She was last seen around 10:00 a.m. on Friday in the area of Clinton Street and Diebold Road in the Northway trailer park.

• Officials are not sure how or why she went missing.

• The Sheriff's Department is holding a press conference sometime Saturday afternoon.

Full article: http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Missing-Juvenile-136180558.html

Just took a look at the scanner thread...right now it doesn't look look this is going to end well. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back