1598 users online (300 members and 1298 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1000
    Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    If they needed a warrant to search they could have got it at any time. There is no doubt in my mind he gave permission to search the trailer. Police might have looked in the freezer for a whole little girl not expecting her to be in packages.
    My thoughts as well Dr. It couldn't have been one of those "stand-alone" big freezers. Probably had a refrig with a big bottom drawer freezer. When LE is called about a missing child - they will scour the house/apt where the child last was - but they aren't thinking about opening fridge doors or freezers.

This is just SICK! Cubby is right - there has to be one horriffic crime scene somewhere. Luminol will find it. Maybe the bathroom - did his trailer have a tub?

Such a sad sad Christmas.

As for the justice.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THIS. This guy confessed. HE DID IT! With that, the "presumption" of innocence goes right out the window.

Justice should be swift. Put him to death. Over. He confessed HE DID IT.

Ok, wait for forensice and once you have his DNA on any of those body parts - DEATH. Swift and done.

It drives me crazy that now this guy will have rights and "privileges afforded" him BY OUR TAXPAYER MONEY! WHERE WERE ALIAHNA'S RIGHTS? huh?

Ok - I've said enough. Our laws have to change. Justice has to prevail. Our children are too precious.

*********off to sit on my hands now***********

Quote Originally Posted by AppleGreen View Post
    I zoomed in and she is holding a cigarette in her hand...smoking it up while "sick"
    I can't blame her for that one...whether I have the flu or not, I'm still a smoker, and yes, I smoke while I'm sick. Addiction is addiction.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    If he cut her up there had to have been a LOT of blood evidence. How in the he77 did LE not connect the dots until the perp TOLD them they could find her in his freezer?

I don't even want to type this, but there probably wasn't alot of blood because she was frozen ahead of time
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    If that was the case wouldn't the dumpster be surrounded by crime scene tape and swarmed with CSI peeps? I think someone would have reported if it was. Remember the Somer Thompson dumpster search that turned up nothing but we all knew it was happening because the media was there reporting on it?
    Or did LE quietly confiscate it?
    I wonder if they didn't have it quietly picked up once they found something in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Good Lord.

Can anyone show me in MSM or in an LE statement that little one's mother and or grandmother are being charged or knowingly participated in this crime?

Because until then, you can discuss Mom's choices and grandmother's statements to the media, but NO flaming, NO Bashing, No leaping off a cliff and tying them to the horror of this crime until we see something that indicates their guilty knowledge or that they committed any other crime associated with leaving the girls with MP.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by suzyq211 View Post
    I want to know where her sisters are.
    They are staying with a really great guy that mom met at the laundromat.

(Note: kidding)
    DISCLAIMER: The above is my OPINION only. Unless stated otherwise, I neither claim nor imply any inside knowledge or expert opinion about any subject I happen to be discussing. The reader assumes full responsibility for any conclusions my writing might cause them to reach. Warning: may cause drowsiness, do not operate heavy machinery while reading

Locking this thread in about a minute.

Salem

So, according to the Probable Cause statement on 26 Decemeber he freely admitted to the crime . . . early Thursday morning (22) he killed her & late Thursday/early Friday (23) dismembered her, placed parts in dumpsters.

Typical keeping identifiable parts, such as the head & hands/feet . . .
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    I don't even want to type this, but there probably wasn't alot of blood because she was frozen ahead of time
    But he hit her numerous times in the head with a brick on the front steps. Should have been blood splattered all over. You would think someone would have seen him cleaning that up.

Last edited by bessie; 08-07-2014 at 03:32 PM. Reason: repaired link

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67