1241 users online (301 members and 940 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

VA - Kaiden Burnside, 2, Richmond, 24 Dec 2011

I don't see a name. I will check more and BRB.

According to the below amber alert bulletin, this is a male child.

2-year-old missing after double homicide in Virginia

Police in Richmond, Virginia, issued an Amber Alert on Saturday for a 2-year-old girl who was in a car a shooting suspect allegedly used to flee the scene of a double homicide

More at link:
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/24/justic...ert/index.html
    Last edited by SuziQ; 12-24-2011 at 10:29 PM.

http://www.vaamberalert.com/

MISSING: KAIDEN GAGE BURNSIDEGender : maleRace : WHITEDate of Birth : 07/14/2009Height : 2 feet 00 inchesWeight : 30 LbsHair: SHORT BLONDE Eyes: BLUEDate and Time of Abduction: Dec 24, 2011 05:00 PMCircumstances: Child was last seen at 804 NORTH 35TH STREET, RICHMOND, Virginia. Child was last seen wearing a RED PLAID shirt, DARK GREEN CORDOUROY pants, WHITE TENNIS shoes, CREAM VEST.Additional Significant Identifiers or Conditions of Child: CHILD WAS WEARING A CREAM COLORED VEST WITH A RED TRUCK CARRYING A CHRISTMAS TREE OVER TOP OF A RED PLAID SHIRT. ALSO, WEARING LIGHT UP SNEAKERS. CHILD PHOTOGRAPH

ABDUCTOR: UNKNOWN UNKNOWNBLACK male, 5 feet 08 inches, 160 Lbs, BLACK hair, wearing DARK JEANS pants, BLACK ZIP UP SWEAT SHIRT WITH A HOOD. THE AGE OF THE SUSPECT IS MID 20'S. SUSPECT WAS ARMED WITH A REVOLVERABDUCTOR PHOTOGRAPH

No Photograph available May be traveling in a 2012 TERRIAN GMC , WHITE , Virginia tag XCZ-6757. EAST TOWARD WILLIAMSBURG ROAD.P.S. SEARCHING FOR A BLACK MALE APPROXIMATELY 5'8, 150-160 LBS., IN HIS MID TO LATE TWENTIES.

Police issued an Amber Alert for a two-year-old girl who was strapped into a vehicle stolen from outside a home in Richmond, Virginia on Christmas Eve.

More
    http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-amber-...,3686240.story

First thing that came to mind was someone might have been trying to hide this little girls identity, she's wearing boy clothes in the photo link above and her description of her being in a red plaid shirt sweater vest etc is boy clothing as well.. please understand i'm NOT passing judgement... maybe that is all they have due to having an older boy to hand down clothes and no money to buy more clothes... it's just something i noticed

AHH OK.. i see some links are saying boy, some are saying girl...

http://www.vsp.virginia.gov/amberale...t?photoId=1396

Beautiful boy! Photo at link above. They just did an EAS over the TV for the Amber Alert.

EAS stated boy. This is terrible.

News stated has been corrected - Kaiden is a boy.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/16390326/shooting-in

NBC12 is reporting a helicopter is helping with the search.

The vehicle is described as a white, 2012 GMC Terrain SUV.
    Virginia License plate: XCZ-6757
    One of the SUV's back lights is out and has electrical tape covering it.

This is terrible

Finally got an Amber Alert text at 10:14pm.
    Last edited by quiqui; 12-24-2011 at 11:15 PM. Reason: typo

Hopefully this guy leaves the kid alone and abandons the vehicle. Richmond is a big city though.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Hopefully this guy leaves the kid alone and abandons the vehicle. Richmond is a big city though.
    I hope so too. The Amber Alert mentions the SUV may be heading east toward Williamsburg Road. If that's true, that's in the opposite direction of I-95 and parallel with I-64. Williamsburg Road (Route 60) goes right by Richmond International Airport and eventually intersects with I-295.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    if the murders happened at 5pm or so then it's been over five hours. plenty of time to ditch the vehicle or drop the child off somewhere safe or something.

I live in Mechanicsville VA right outside of Richmond and my 18 year old son just came in and said there was an Amber Alert. I am so upset about this as it seems to me that maybe the child that is missing is not associated with the killer at all. Does anyone know who the child's parents are?

Please bump and help us here in Richmond on Christmas Eve?

I'm confused. Did the SUV belong to the victims? Did the suspect even know there was a baby in the vehicle?

No updates and no info on the parents.

Apparently suspect fleeing the scene of a murder he commited, hopped into an unrelated nearby SUV that was left unlocked and running. LE does not believe the suspect knew the little boy was in back strapped into his car seat.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast