Identified! TX - San Antonio, Human remains, Dec'11 - Paula Martinez Flores

Here's some additional info on the discovery, and a newsclip video. Not a lot of official info on vital stats, but the woman who called police to report the discovery says she thinks it is a young child.

However, we shouldn't place much credence on on her untrained eye.

http://www.ksat.com/news/Police-search-for-clues-about-human-remains/-/478452/7019288/-/13s72cez/-/

ETA: The iink in the previous post quotes the detective as saying that the remains are too large to be those of a child.

I think of Hailey Dunn. Interesting that someone said 'small child' but then it was stated that the remains were too large to a 'child'. What about a young teen?

(I know it's quite a distance but... someone had quite a bit of time on their hands, IMO)

oh my I am just shaking...I don't want it to be her, then again I do...oh...it is someone's dear one...sad
it is NOT out of the realm of possibilities

thank you Belimom...I want it to be her, yet again I don't KWIM?? Oh I prayed so hard for a 'miracle' of sorts....I hope they can identify...........so sorry for whoever it is and the sad news forthcoming

will stay tuned

I think of Hailey Dunn. Interesting that someone said 'small child' but then it was stated that the remains were too large to a 'child'. What about a young teen?

(I know it's quite a distance but... someone had quite a bit of time on their hands, IMO)

SA didnt have that much time on his hands. Thats a 9 hour round trip. Plus they had no money and that 2 tanks of gas. Although there are connections to this area in that case. Not SA though.

I cannot believe it has been a year. She and Phylicia Barnes went missing at the same time. We were driving up and down I-95, and I was tethered to my phone for internet, typing slowly on Websleuths. We are leaving again this evening to go down/up I-95 for the annual holiday trek (but this time I can check via iPad). Just cannot believe that one year later, the same precious girl is missing - and it seems as if the perps may get away with murder. :cry:

SA didnt have that much time on his hands. Thats a 9 hour round trip. Plus they had no money and that 2 tanks of gas. Although there are connections to this area in that case. Not SA though.

I think he had more time than we may think, especially if it happened the night before. It probably isn't her, but I think there is a small chance...

I saw this story on the local news the other night when they found the remains. I have to admit my very first thought was of Hailey, but I really doubt it's her. We're at least 4 hours south of CCity and the part of town where these remains were found is not a great area so it very likely is someone missing from San Antonio. I hope they will be able to release more information about the remains soon.

I think he had more time than we may think, especially if it happened the night before. It probably isn't her, but I think there is a small chance...

I'm inclined to think it's not Hailey, but my mind always goes to her first whenever anyone is found, even here in San Antonio. I agree that SA didn't have that much unaccounted for time during the day, but he may have the night before. There's also the possibility that he drove around with her body in a vehicle or had hidden her body somewhere else before dumping her. However, I only know of Shawn and Billie having ties to Austin not San Antonio and the area of town where these remains were found is not a very good part of town. This is likely someone missing from San Antonio.

Liltexans, can you keep an eye on this for us, since you are local?? Maybe even call Bexar/San Antonio LE and remind them about Hailey? I mean, you know so many seem to have forgotten about her and all. Well they should think of her...

Is San Antonio far from Austin? I don't think Kelli "Wednesday" Hall has ever been found.

She disappeared from Austin, TX a few years ago. How far is that from San Antonio? Was she ever found?

gosh I can't remember, but wasn't Clint Dunn spending some time handing out flyers, and San Antonio was a place her went???

I was wondering about Jennifer Apreciado

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/apreciado_jennifer.htmlS

It caught my attention that one witness thought this might be a child- I assume because the remains seemed small? Jennifer is very petite (listed as 4'8"- 4'10")...

She went missing from a neighborhood not that far from where the UID was found... and a quick trip from the highway.

She has been missing since 2006, though, so perhaps it's a long shot...

I was wondering about Jennifer Apreciado

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/apreciado_jennifer.htmlS

It caught my attention that one witness thought this might be a child- I assume because the remains seemed small? Jennifer is very petite (listed as 4'8"- 4'10")...

She went missing from a neighborhood not that far from where the UID was found... and a quick trip from the highway.

She has been missing since 2006, though, so perhaps it's a long shot...

Good find! The areas are less than 20 minutes apart...

http://g.co/maps/b9y6k

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emmachabada
Back