Dr. Phil: Jeff Ashton Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcrum12

Reaction score
Dr. Phil: Jeff Ashton Interview on now

Mods delete if duplicate - I couldn't find one.

Great timing - thank you!

Even though (grumble, grumble grumble) I'm not going to say too much as I don't want a TO I am going to watch Jeff on Dr Phil.

Channel 11 at 3pm Central for those in the DFW area.

Warning. I watched the show this morning EST. Keep a glass a wine handy towards the end. Your gonna need it.

someone give a play by play, I dont get dr phil here/dont have a tv/dont like dr phil so I have to depend on yall :D

Warning. I watched the show this morning EST. Keep a glass a wine handy towards the end. Your gonna need it.

Geragos and Mitchell - please go to Career Builders.com to push your self serving opinions.

Yes, I do need a drink now.

Deeltyful. I broke ranks to watch him. Send me to the Brig someone!

Whatever you do don't throw your glasses of wine at the TV.

I thought Mr. Ashton did a solid job. The ones who tried to defend the verdict, IMO, came up short. I'm not a Phil fan, but I loved the way he took the woman who said she would let KC babysit any kid in her family and had her admitting KC was involved somehow, and then pointed out that her argument was nonsense.

Good thing I like my TV.

My heart rate is already up ... Oh, this ded-gum case..

poor Caylee.

The smirk .. They got that out of the way right away ... Lol

Sorry I missed it, guess I will try to find online later.

I just watched the "show".
I missed it the first time.
Phil should have had Jeff Ashton on as a single guest.
All the drama with Geragos and the woman who thinks KC is innocent and will let her babysit her kids, was NOT necessary.
Too bad, because there's enough to talk about with just Jeff Ashton.
What a let down.
Oh well, what do you expect from "dr" Phil.

I thought Mr. Ashton did a solid job. The ones who tried to defend the verdict, IMO, came up short. I'm not a Phil fan, but I loved the way he took the woman who said she would let KC babysit any kid in her family and had her admitting KC was involved somehow, and then pointed out that her argument was nonsense.

It was on at 4pm here and all it did was repeat the first 15 minutes, over and over again. Never heard the woman who said she would let KC babysit. It would get to a certain point with JA starting to answer Dr. Phil's question and it would cut to commercial. It appeared as if the editor had too much egg nog yesterday...lol So I'd say I watched an hour and saw only 15 minutes of the program repeated 3 times. Ugh!!!!

Wait, JA was on Dr Phil too? Damn Wife Swap marathon! Was JVM on there defending JB??

:woohoo:dr Drew---lightweight sensatiionalist
Vinnie P----actually asked some decent questions. I do love Ashton's comment that JB is smarmy----agree 100%...also enjoyed his reasons for disliking JB----he doesn't tell the truth---is a man without honor. Damn I just love J Ashton----Caylee feel comfort and love for this man who spoke for you!!!!!! He definitely has a sense of honor. And, he actually cut GA and CA a break---understanding they were in a HORRIBLE POSITION. What a MAN!!!!! The only thing I miss about this case is the Prosecution Team---u are all heros in my book!!!!!!!:woohoo:

1. I didn't watch the show. I had heard how upset people were who watched it the first time, so I avoided it.

2. Re - that ONE woman. IIRC Dr. Phil had put the word out for anyone who wanted to be on the show to voice their opinions to contact him. I wonder if she's the only convicted felon-supporter who responded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth