IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Please remember that discussion of how this young girl ended up in that trailer is relevent to this case. The family is discussable to that end - but there is to be NO BASHING or TRASHING. We still do not know all the circumstances about why Aliahna was with this <modsnip>.

Also remember there is NO NAME CALLING, not even of the perp. I know that is difficult sometimes but we can do it.

Prayers for this little one, may she rest in peace and may her sisters find safety and be allowed to grow up. :(

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7465866#post7465866"]MEDIA REFERENCE THREAD[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158315"]Thread 1[/ame]

Salem

Interesting comment on the Fina Aliahna FB page about an hour ago by a poster (HPS).

It's much easier to blame the family than it is to believe that there are just evil people out there that kill children.

Because we don't want to believe it could never happen to good, loving parents who take proper care of their children. And people WE know and trust would NEVER be capable of such a thing .. It keeps US safe .. in our mind.

This may or may not be the case here, but let's try to place the blame where it belongs ... on the killer.

imo

--mike plumadore---<modsnip>----2 days ago:

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs ... e=printart
Family seeking answers

Plumadore acknowledged Sunday he has three felony convictions for battery, auto theft and forgery. "I'm not an angel by any means." But he added, "I don't hurt children. I don't hurt animals."

I have a question about cadaver dogs and freezers but don't want to ask it here. Is there a thread devoted to such unimaginable questions?

It's hard to not be overcome with frustration regarding this story. My 10yo grandson is at work with me today because his mother got home too late last night for me to bring him home. I think I'd have to shoot myself if something like this happened to him.

There are evil people out there who kill children and they're to blame for killing the children but as families we do not have to ignore all warning signs and deliver our children to these people on a platter. If there is a force majeure that makes it inevitable to leave our children with some fugitive guy it would help if we could try to check on them every day so they could be reported missing the same day they were killed, before the perp has time to cut them up.

I hold he killer very, very much responsible. However, there are two other little girls that are involved in this story - that are still alive! It would be irresponsible to send those girls back to the family that put them in the position to be babysat by a three time felon, and who was neighbors with 15 RSO's. This isn't bashing, for me this is logic.

I wish this family a speedy court case and justice, but I worry more for the kids still in that house.

It's much easier to blame the family than it is to believe that there are just evil people out there that kill children.

Because we don't want to believe it could never happen to good, loving parents who take proper care of their children. And people WE know and trust would NEVER be capable of such a thing .. It keeps US safe .. in our mind.

This may or may not be the case here, but let's try to place the blame where it belongs ... on the killer.

imo

No - it is exactly because we know there are evil people out there that makes it hard for me to not blame the family. I guess I will risk getting kicked off the site -- but I wholly agree with what someone posted elsewhere ""willful neglect leading to murder. We need to start holding parents ACCOUNTABLE for what happens to their children."" Those girls were allowed to stay there - left with him for days. WHY? That is part of this scenario. A huge part.

Before Aliahna went missing, she and her two sisters had been staying with family friend Mike Plumadore for about a week because Aliahna's mother had been sick with the flu and Aliahna's stepfather works at night and sleeps during the day. Plumadore and Aliahna's family live in separate homes in the Northway mobile home park near Diebold Road and North Clinton Street.

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/...stUniqueId=1324935758201643&template=printart

So the 3 girls (IIRC there are boys living in the mom's trailer) are living at the gpa's trailer with MP while the mom is sick & the stepdad sleeps & works . . . wow!

I knew it was going to be him (plumadore). His picture on Facebook and the picture of those little girls, calling them princesses --both set my hinky meter going off full blast.

The whole thing makes me sick.

ETA: sorry to come in late with this --I hadn't been on WS this morning when I heard the awful news on tv....

No - it is exactly because we know there are evil people out there that makes it hard for me to not blame the family. I guess I will risk getting kicked off the site -- but I wholly agree with what someone posted elsewhere ""willful neglect leading to murder. We need to start holding parents ACCOUNTABLE for what happens to their children.""

I agree with you!!!!
recently there was a case in Iowa, where a mom continued allow access to her 3 little girls to a man who was abusing them, even after the older child told mom they were being abused... this mom is being charged with felonies now, neglect and child endangerment... I wish we would see charges brought against other parents who don't keep their children safe.....

story here

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157580"]IA-Ten-year-old sex abuse victim tells secret to authorities to save sisters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

imo

You would (hopefully) be right that only one person wielded a brick and hacksaw. As to the last comment, given that this was a repeat convict, fugitive from justice, roommate of known sex offender daddy, unemployed online troller of sexually provocative 'friends' ~cough cough~, well, there just might be some "sharing of responsibility" for how things turned out. See? I didn't say blame, I said shared responsibility.

Ughhh...this just makes me sick. Now why did he dismember her? Was it to hide evidence of sexual abuse? Have the other 2 girls been examined for abuse? I would certainly hope so.

Just speculating why he would go to such horrible lenghts to cut her up! I read on the Godmothers page that he did so, but was hoping it was an error in reporting.

Rest in peace Aliahna.

MOO

Mel

I hold he killer very, very much responsible. However, there are two other little girls that are involved in this story - that are still alive! It would be irresponsible to send those girls back to the family that put them in the position to be babysat by a three time felon, and who was neighbors with 15 RSO's. This isn't bashing, for me this is logic.

I wish this family a speedy court case and justice, but I worry most for the kids still in that house more so.

But this occurs every single day. People don't always have a choice where they live... or who their neighbors are. They seemed to trust this family felon friend. Many people have felony convictions that go on to live productive lives. It just so happens that THIS particular felon turned out to be a child murderer, for whatever reason.

I'm sure mom, grandma, will live with their choices for the rest of their lives. But until I hear that they are DIRECTLY involved, they are victims also ... if only victims of their surroundings, upbringing, education, choices..

imo

imo

These parents put their most precious possessions they had in the hands of a neighbor because one of them was sick with the flu. They did this for a week. We know that neither of the parents talked to Aliahna for a minimum of 24 hours when they were just a few trailers away and had phones and computers.

That story makes no sense at all.

When I heard the report that the parents said it was a long time trusted family friend I thought to myself, define long time, friend and trust please, oh and define family. As far as I am concerned I don't think any of their definitions would fit mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk