837 users online (124 members and 713 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 3

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    FBI in on investigation of toddler's disappearance
    Police in Waterville say 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds was last seen at 8 o'clock Friday night. Justin DiPietro, the girl's father, reported her missing just before 9 a.m. Saturday, according to Waterville Police Chief Joe Massey.
    According to Massey, the child was asleep in her own room, and everyone else in the house went to sleep. Massey said DiPietro was not home alone, but declined to say who else was in the home with him.
    Police say the girl's mother, Trista Reynolds, lives in Portland.
    The investigation involves local police, state police, wardens and the FBI. The Waterville Fire Department is managing search parties that include firefighters and members of the community.
    Ayla was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with white polka dots and the words "Daddy's Princess" written on them.
    She's 2' 9" tall and weighs about 30 pounds. She has short, blonde hair and her left arm is in a sling with a soft splint. Police say that injury was suffered three weeks ago when she reportedly fell down accidentally

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7215918&type=1

Please continue here...
    Last edited by KateB; 04-19-2015 at 08:34 PM.

When I logged onto WS after Christmas festivities I wanted to see what was going on with Little lost Ayla. I saw the FOUND DECEASED written on Alihana's thread and freaked thinking it was Ayla. It is horrible and devastating either way, but am relieved it is not yet in front of poor sweet Ayla's name yet. This is so hard. I may need to take another break from WS for awhile. Too many awful endings in these missing child cases.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Bumping this thread for precious Ayla. Come home by the new year, baby girl.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

I live a few hours away from Waterville and pray everyday for little Ayla. Hearing the backstory of the custody battle between mom and dad, I can't help but suspect the Dad is responsible for whatever happened to this little angel.

If one of the parents took this child and hid her away, they have cost their county countless man hours and dollars...wonder if they would even dare "re-appear" her now...does anyone know if LE talked about having her dropped off someplace anonymously, never mind any reward, just to be able to "give her back" without being arrested, I wonder? (They could always make an arrest later...)
    Just my opinion, of course.

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Good point, cluciano... But there've been no pleas from LE nor Ayla's parents/family members to have her dropped off somewhere safe.

Reposting this latest from the local news:

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/_...011-12-26.html
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

I won't dare get my hopes up on Ayla. This poor little baby girl would have been better off with "father unknown".

IMHO

hoping today brings some good news for Ayla. i've been being pretty lazy about the timeline since Christmas (holidays wore me out). i still have to transcribe a few things and add a few links, but i will be posting the updated, full timeline later today so it's in the beginning of this new thread, for those just joining us.
    Last edited by askfornina; 12-28-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by askfornina View Post
    hoping today brings some good news for Ayla. i've been being pretty lazy about the timeline since Christmas (holidays wore me out). i still have to transcribe a few things and add a few links, but i will be posting the updated, full timeline later today so it's in the beginning of this new thread, for those just joining us.

I am checking in to see if there are any updates or news about this little baby.

for the Timeline and Links ! That is a LOT of WORK ... and GREAT JOB !

Hoping TODAY is the day little Ayla comes home ...

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

This case is really disturbing to me...hoping LE KNOWS she is safe someplace but just have not found where as yet....otherwise it seems too quiet and doesn't seem to be any searching going on at all...JMO

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    This case is really disturbing to me...hoping LE KNOWS she is safe someplace but just have not found where as yet....otherwise it seems too quiet and doesn't seem to be any searching going on at all...JMO
    BBM - I was hoping and thinking the exact same thing!

Checking in on little Ayla.
    Just my opinion.

Be thankful for each day. Live in the moment.

Nancy Grace
    Rpt: State homicide prosecutors and police troopers visit the home of baby Ayla’s dad. They were seen cordoning off home with yellow crime scene tape. What evidence have investigators found?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...1053286&type=1

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Nancy Grace
    Rpt: State homicide prosecutors and police troopers visit the home of baby Ayla’s dad. They were seen cordoning off home with yellow crime scene tape. What evidence have investigators found?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...1053286&type=1
    Please God, let this be something! I just pray this case breaks open and we find little Ayla.
    We don't give our criminals much punishment, but we sure give 'em plenty of publicity. ~Will Rogers

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. ~Mark Twain

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on. ~Winston Churchill

Is that search happening now, or is NG reposting info from last week? I am wondering if she is posting this if she intends to return to this case tonight, or if searches are really taking place, now, today...

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast