PA PA - Joann Angel, 51, Etna, 17 Dec 2011

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.wpxi.com/news/30083309/detail.html

Posted: 4:24 pm EST December 27, 2011

Police Search For Missing 51-Year-Old Etna Woman

30083299_240X135.jpg

Bumping.

Fellow Websleuths, I have helped on a few people's cases and now I need your help. I don't know JoAnn Angel but she is a friend of a good friend. So far as I know, no one has heard a thing.

The key may be her car. Info on it is on her PA missing person site. I wonder if it fell between the cracks, if it is in someone's impound yard somewhere?

What I am asking is for people who read this forum who are within some reasonable distance of Pittsburgh, to check your local impound lot to see if they have or have had since December 2011 a dark blue 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible with a black top. PA license plate is HMW 8034. Then report back to this forum. I don't know if anything like this has been tried here. If nothing else it will be interesting to see where you are all from.

Thanks,
Magnum P.E.

Hi there,
any updates on Joann Angel? Out near Phila. here, and I'm wondering if you think visiting the lots or calling will do?
Do you think the police would have called around? I'm guessing so..hmm.

Joann Angel – The Charley Project

Joann Angel

Missing Since 12/17/2011
Missing From Etna Borough, Pennsylvania
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race White
Age 51 years old
Height and Weight 5'3, 115 pounds
Medical Conditions Angel suffers from seizures and requires medication which she doesn't have with her.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Angel has pierced ears.

Details of Disappearance
Angel was last seen in Etna Borough, Pennsylvania on December 17, 2011. She may have been seen at a gas station in the North Versailles/North Huntington area on December 21. She has never been heard from again.

The car Angel was driving, a navy blue 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible with a black top and the Pennsylvania license plate number HMW 8034, is also missing. Few details are available in her case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back