Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    Yep, and she disappeared in the night after a party too. I don't think they could be connected but maybe someone got the idea of how to get rid of Dawn from reading about what happened to Karen?
    That's exactly what I'm thinking.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to my_tee_mouse For This Useful Post:

Dawna Natzke missing, car found burned

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/articl...g-persons-case

6:19 AM, Dec 29, 2011

Story and timeline at link

4. The Following User Says Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Police time line on Dawna Natzke, missing Hot Springs Village woman
    Hot Springs Village Police Department Missing Person Case No. 2011004709

Wednesday, 12/21
    7 p.m. Dawna Natzke and boyfriend attend a part at a high ranking POA officials home in Hot Springs Village.

10:30 to 11 p.m. Natzke and boyfriend were seen leaving party together.

11 p.m. Boyfriend reports he and Natzke went home. He went to bed; she was watching television.

Thursday, 12/22
    7:30 a.m. Boyfriend reports he awoke and found Natzke and her car gone. He assumed she had gone to work. (Note: Natzke was not due to work that day as she had taken a vacation day.)

Around 8 a.m. Friend of Natzke received a strange text message from Natzke's cell phone.

11:15 a.m. Natzke's car was discovered by U.S. Forest Service employee in a remote area. The car had been been burned.

7 p.m. Boyfriend reported to Hot Springs Village Police Dept. he had not seen Natzke all day.

8:30 p.m. Friend who had received strange text message called neighbor of Natzke. Neighbor went to Natzke's home and talked to family member. No sense of alarm at that time.

Friday, 12/23
    6 a.m. Natzke did not report for duty. Son of Natzke reported mother had not returned home. Investigation begun.

6:38 a.m. BOLO (Be on the lookout) issued regarding Natzke and her car. Search begun. Numerous interviews conducted.

Saturday, 12/24
    Interviews conducted: search for Natzke and her car continued.

10:35 p.m. Hot Springs Village Police Department notified Natzke's car was found.

Sunday, 12/25
    Natzke's car was towed to the Hot Springs Village Police Department garage.

Monday, 12/26
    Area around spot where Natzke's car was found was searched. Search dogs were used.

Tuesday, 12/27
    Interviews of potential witnesses continued.

Wednesday, 12/28
    Search dogs and team again being used in area where car was recovered in the Ouachita National Forest
    http://insidehotspringsvillage.blogspot.com/

So according to boyfriend, Dawna up and left in the middle of the night, or early morning hours? Just like Karen Swift is said to have done? Sounds very fishy...either a copy-cat story from BF, or someone luring women from their homes? But who/what could do that, where neither would leave a note or contact someone? And what kind of text did she send her friend that night??
    Just my opinion, of course.

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

I wonder what the nature of the text message was. It doesn't sound like it did come from her - but they should be able to trace the general location from where it was sent.

Why didn't the family think it was odd? If they all thought she had gone to work at 6 a.m., and here a friend came by SO concerned about the odd text at 8:30 p.m., why didn't they think it was a concern? Surely they wouldn't think she was still at work.

Also a concern, off topic, that the cop thinks a burned out car in a rural area is pretty typical and not a concern. ????? A burned out car on the side of the interstate might seem a little common, if the fire appears to originate in the engine.

Who burns cars and leaves them in rural locations, if not to hide some kind of a crime?

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JeannaT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    I wonder what the nature of the text message was. It doesn't sound like it did come from her - but they should be able to trace the general location from where it was sent.

Why didn't the family think it was odd? If they all thought she had gone to work at 6 a.m., and here a friend came by SO concerned about the odd text at 8:30 p.m., why didn't they think it was a concern? Surely they wouldn't think she was still at work.

Also a concern, off topic, that the cop thinks a burned out car in a rural area is pretty typical and not a concern. ????? A burned out car on the side of the interstate might seem a little common, if the fire appears to originate in the engine.

Who burns cars and leaves them in rural locations, if not to hide some kind of a crime?
    I can't help thinking that LE is considering a possible suicide? Depending upon the text perhaps? But then, where is she? Not that easy to hide your own body. Anyway just a thought from reading between the lines...JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

JMO however, I find it VERY odd that the media hasn't yet picked this case up. Something is off, way off.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    Yep, and she disappeared in the night after a party too. I don't think they could be connected but maybe someone got the idea of how to get rid of Dawn from reading about what happened to Karen?
    All 3 are similar in appearance, too. I woke up and heard the story of the burned out car this morning, and saw her picture and freaked. Gail, Karen and now Dawn. Too many coinkydinks.
    God Bless Jorelys

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Openmyeyes For This Useful Post:

Timeline states. No sense of alarm at 8:30 when she wasn't seen all day, should have been home from work, neighbor got strange text 12 hours prior, and they already found the car? I would have been alarmed by then. Something fishy.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to voxrock2000 For This Useful Post:

Authorities Search Two Counties for Missing Arkansas Mother

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/29...est=latestnews

Published December 29, 2011
    FoxNews.com

Searchers on horseback are scouring a wooded area Thursday morning for any sign of a missing Arkansas police dispatcher who disappeared more than a week ago, police sources told FoxNews.com.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Authorities Search Two Counties for Missing Arkansas Mother

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/29...#ixzz1hwfplltB

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Reminder

Please do not post more than 10% of an article and then provide a link. There are copyright laws that apply to material available on the www, and we dont want anyone to be in violation of those laws.

Thank you!!
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Shame it took from Thursday morning to Saturday for her car being found to be relayed to the local LE. I still have no faith in the accuracy of a single 'fact' in this story.

Just an observation regarding this case, Karen Swift, and Katleyn Markham. These cases are located in a line moving west and separated by about 2 months each, in each case the husband, boyfriend was the last to see her, they vanished right from their homes in the middle of the night and in each one, an odd text was the last clue. I am not a conspiracy nut, but if these are connected someone enjoys watching the suspicion of guilt placed on the significant other, the rampant online speculation as well as the actual crime. There seems to be a clear pattern.

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to voxrock2000 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by voxrock2000 View Post
    Shame it took from Thursday morning to Saturday for her car being found to be relayed to the local LE. I still have no faith in the accuracy of a single 'fact' in this story.

Just an observation regarding this case, Karen Swift, and Katleyn Markham. These cases are located in a line moving west and separated by about 2 months each, in each case the husband, boyfriend was the last to see her, they vanished right from their homes in the middle of the night and in each one, an odd text was the last clue. I am not a conspiracy nut, but if these are connected someone enjoys watching the suspicion of guilt placed on the significant other, the rampant online speculation as well as the actual crime. There seems to be a clear pattern.
    I didn't follow the other two cases much.

Do you know the wording of the other two odd text messages?

BTW, I'm thinking of Jaymie Adams, who looks a lot like Dawna, disappeared from Oklahoma City and the last contact from her was a text message indicating she was meeting a friend at McDonalds, an odd thing for her to be doing in the wee hours.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JeannaT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I wonder what on earth the text message said?
    A friend of Natzke's told investigators that they received a text message from Dawna about 8:30 p.m. Thursday (12-22) stating that she was "Okay....but the style and verbage used was not consistent with the way Dawna sent text messages," said Director Cornett's assistant, Eloise Wiegand."

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2011/12/burned-car-in-forest-belongs-to-missing.html
    Don't confront me with my failures.....I had not forgotten them.

Jackson Browne

29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Kathee For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast