Few clues in Hailey Dunn case 12-28-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me skeptic. Only thing I can imagine...is a huge child *advertiser censored* ring -because we haven't heard dip about any of their findings since the beginning.

Probably because there isn't anything. They won't say that though, because as long as they are still "investigating" they can use that to support getting future warrants etc. That is a common tactic among LE, when they know that evidence collected isnt relevant, they won't take that last step to show that and they definitely won't say that. They are just fine with letting someone hang in the air with an unresolved accusation against them.

I doubt there is anything to the *advertiser censored* allegations, after near a year they would have laid charges by now if there was. It is not that hard, there are about 2 or 3 computers in all, with a couple of external memory storage devices - how long can that take to analyse? The people who do this know what they are looking for, if there is anything significant they would find it pretty quickly. In fact, we know that whatever is there is minor because Toombs has commented on that, the first thing he said they had to determine was if it was spam, and then secondly who accessed it (which they are not going to be able to do). But, if they are considering spam as their first question, then it means that we are talking about very few images here.

JMHO but I think this investigation was a clusterfl*ck from the very begining and a year later there is nothing new. So sad.

Does anyone remember ? If this location was cleared in any of the searches? A huge round above ground cement water holding facility ! Not a water tower ! Not sure what it is used for but it has a fence around it ! It is located directly across the street a little to the North from the Dunn home . Looks like it has a cement top and a trap door on the side ! I assume it was searched but was looking for a post way back when in regards to it being cleared ! And I remember just a few days after she went missing that the area had some water problems, cannot remember if it was clogged main sewer drains or a bad water leak ! Just thinking out loud !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member