1146 users online (221 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    From the photos of trailers in that park, none of the units look large enough to have more than three bedrooms - a master bedroom/bath, and two small bedrooms with a shared bath - at most. The second and third bedrooms would be small with barely enough room for three beds, dresser, and closet space for three children. Living room/kitchen/dining space would be limited, as well. Certainly not an ideal situation for all of those youngsters by any stretch of the imagination. jmo
    I used to live in an older trailer many years ago and it had 2 bedrooms, 1 very small bathroom, living room and kitchen. The master bedroom had only enough room for a double bed and the smaller bedroom was about the size of a large closet. Yes, some have 3 bedrooms, but they are tiny and I doubt any of the older ones had an ensuites.
    Couldn't imagine a family with at least 3 kids living in one unless there was an addition.

So if I understand this, in my mind mom boxed up everything and sent it away because she knew there might be evidence that LE could uncover, since she wasn't sure all of Ali's things/clothes were clean.! LE needs a warrant for the storage company, and they better get it fast before the things are incinerated when mom gets smarts.

Quote Originally Posted by officer'swife 2010 View Post
    I read on MSN that grandpa said they were wrong about him.....I'm telling you guys, the way grandma was taking up for this man really struck me the wrong way...something is up with this family......
    Do you think there could be a pedophilia ring in here somewhere?
    I'm considering the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by suzyq211 View Post
    "Disposable children". :-(
    I think you're right suzyq.

Quote Originally Posted by billisbobby View Post
    No joke. Did the female who gave birth to Alihana sacrifice her daughter? I don't mean that in reference to Wiccans.,...........................but I think that's an angle that needs to be checked out by LE.

Even with all the evil in this world, what mother moves her little girls to a tp full of RSO......a trailer park her daughter was killed in?

I think there is something most sinister going on here. imoo
    your post confused me but after rereading, I think I may have gotten the gist of it. You mean sacrifice as in hand her over knowingly to a bad person as his victim, correct? Not like sacrifice as in some sort of ritual (wiccan reference? We don't do human sacrifices btw, that is rumored to be satanists area).

I honestly don't know what caused these girls to be in "uncle Mike"'s care but I sure as he// hope someone in authority is asking these kinds of questions of mom.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by officer'swife 2010 View Post
    Wow this is very disturbing to read.....why would a mom let their children stay with a man, who had a criminal record a mile long.....and for a week?!?! CPS needs to step in and take these other children out of this home!! it's seriously hard to tell what an awful life this girl lived.....do you guys believe the story of him saying she was up allnight with night terrors? This is exactly why we need death pentalty....he doesnt deserve jail, jail is too good for him....and if the mom had something to do with it, she needs to rot too...the grandmother said on nancy grance, nobody is perfect we all make mistakes........
    BBM. According to the probable cause affidavit she had already been dead for a day in the freezer by the time she was supposed to have had the nightmares, and MP was up all night because he was in the process of cutting her to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Michael Len Plumadore, 39, will not return to court this Friday.
    http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pb...NEWS/111229627

Next hearing pushed to next week.
    I was hoping to hear the charges. The chief said on NG that official charges were going to happen on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I am in total shock reading that the mother removed Ali's belongings because she can't bear to look at her stuff! WTF!!!!

Sometimes family members just need to "be quiet" and not share this type of stuff with the general public.
    Ask any mother who has lost a child and they will tell you how much they kept of their deceased child's belongings, just to be able to touch what your child touched, to smell the pillow or t shirt your child wore. It is a part of the agony of child loss and knowing you can never let go.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Michael Len Plumadore, 39, will not return to court this Friday.
    http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pb...NEWS/111229627

Next hearing pushed to next week.
    Wonder what the reason is for the delay? Additional autopsy reports? Other charges? Accomplices? or just court backups?

I thought MP's first hearing that it was determined only that there was enough to hold him but he was not actually charged with A's death. Not sure how all this works but don't they only have so long to hold him without charging him?

New Thread opened.

Please hop on the link below and move on over.

Thread #4
    Last edited by bessie; 08-07-2014 at 03:33 PM. Reason: repaired link

Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    what does this mean to us - no new info until next week?
    Sounds like we wont know till he goes to court. I wonder what they are waiting for. Are they still trying to determine cause of death and make sure they are not over looking anything so all charges will stick or could it be they are trying to piece together more info to arrest someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    BBM. According to the probable cause affidavit she had already been dead for a day in the freezer by the time she was supposed to have had the nightmares, and MP was up all night because he was in the process of cutting her to pieces.
    I worry that the screams were actually her younger sisters. . Who knows what went on in that house of horrors. Is there any evidence MP was into horror?

ETA I mean horror as in movies, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    New Thread opened.

Please hop on the link below and move on over.

Thread #4
    ing the link to the new thread.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64