IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Please remember that discussion of how this young girl ended up in that trailer is relevent to this case. The family is discussable to that end - but there is to be NO BASHING or TRASHING. We still do not know all the circumstances about why Aliahna was with this <modsnip>.

Also remember there is NO NAME CALLING, not even of the perp. I know that is difficult sometimes but we can do it.

Prayers for this little one, may she rest in peace and may her sisters find safety and be allowed to grow up. :(

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7465866#post7465866"]MEDIA REFERENCE THREAD[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158315"]Thread 1[/ame]
Thread 2 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158569"]Thread 3[/ame]

I'm thinking plea agreement and/or more charges if others are involved.

Wouldn't it be awfully quick on the part of the DA to go to a plea agreement at this point??? The investigation could hardly be finished yet. I am thinking more charges and/or psychiatric evaluation.

(bringing my questions from the closing thread)

Wonder what the reason is for the delay? Additional autopsy reports? Other charges? Accomplices? or just court backups?

Forgive me if I am wrong as I was sick at the beginning of the week but I thought at MP's first hearing that it was determined only that there was enough to hold him but he was not actually charged with A's death. Not sure how all this works but don't they only have so long to hold him without charging him? Anyone know?

I just hope there are no problems with the way anything was handled.

Wouldn't it be awfully quick on the part of the DA to go to a plea agreement at this point??? The investigation could hardly be finished yet. I am thinking more charges and/or psychiatric evaluation.

A plea deal might be made if he tells them about others being involved and he has proof. I hope they would not just jump to a plea deal to get him to tell what he did.

Does he have a paid attorney or a PD? I can't believe a plea deal is in the making.....perhaps something to do with a PD and/or change of attorney.

Subbing. I'm at home sick, but checking WS regularly for updates.

I hope her murder was not in vain ... Praying those other children will have better lives now and grow up to be counselors, LE, or prosecutors!

(bringing my questions from the closing thread)

Wonder what the reason is for the delay? Additional autopsy reports? Other charges? Accomplices? or just court backups?

Forgive me if I am wrong as I was sick at the beginning of the week but I thought at MP's first hearing that it was determined only that there was enough to hold him but he was not actually charged with A's death. Not sure how all this works but don't they only have so long to hold him without charging him? Anyone know?

I just hope there are no problems with the way anything was handled.

Has the Grand Jury heard his case yet? When do they normally meet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by billisbobby View Post
No joke. Did the female who gave birth to Alihana sacrifice her daughter? I don't mean that in reference to Wiccans.,...........................but I think that's an angle that needs to be checked out by LE.

Even with all the evil in this world, what mother moves her little girls to a tp full of RSO......a trailer park her daughter was killed in?

I think there is something most sinister going on here. imoo

tlcox-
your post confused me but after rereading, I think I may have gotten the gist of it. You mean sacrifice as in hand her over knowingly to a bad person as his victim, correct? Not like sacrifice as in some sort of ritual (wiccan reference? We don't do human sacrifices btw, that is rumored to be satanists area).

I honestly don't know what caused these girls to be in "uncle Mike"'s care but I sure as he// hope someone in authority is asking these kinds of questions of mom.

I can't help myself from forming an opinion when I see a news headline reading what he communicated to press, "Father of slain girl says he's overcome with grief" -then see FB basic information saying:

About me: "i have 2 great girls"
Activities: "Taking Care of Daughters" (listed as only activity)

Really? Don't you kinda have 3 daughters, man? You taking good care of em, are ya?

That's all I have to say about that. It just gets my goat big time.

There are two daughters.

Ali and B*****

There are two daughters on his myspace.

On his my space the pictures themselves are actually labeled, Ali and B*****.

There are two daughters on his facebook, though all the pictures are not labeled with names, he lists them as family.

B****** Maroney
Daughter
2 years

Aliahna Maroney Lemmon
Daughter
9 years

Now on the fiance/wife situation, I have no idea. But the daughter situation... I have figured that out.

They ARE older pictures of Ali. It appears he probably hasn't seen Ali since they moved out of the state. :twocents:

I myself have wondered if the other children knew what was going on? And I'm not sure if there was a pediophile ring going on or not, but the grandmother was very defensive of this man....

those poor children, i just cant imagaine.....I wonder if they have took them to the dr to see if anything went on with them as well? Ugh reading this makes me want to throw up its the most disturbing thing i've ever read in my life all 26 years....

I think how Plumadore was met James Shorty Lemmon is a farce by Shumaker to get feds off how the family really know Plumadore to keep from investigating all of them. Too many coincidences in my opinion!

I want to know if the girls were in school up until the Wednesday of that week (21st)?

Has the Grand Jury heard his case yet? When do they normally meet?

Correct me if I am wrong but a Grand Jury doesn't hear every case only the ones where if is questionable on whether to charge or not, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni