Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    The man who allegedly killed and dismembered a 9-year-old Fort Wayne girl was accused of stalking and sexually harassing a 13-year-old girl while living in Iowa last year, but the complaint against him was dismissed, according to court documents.

A Centerville, Iowa, woman asked for a protective order against Michael L. Plumadore in November 2010 to keep him away from her daughter, according to the documents and an official with the Appanoose County clerk of court's office.
    http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pb...KING/111239951
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayarre View Post
    http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.d...606/-1/TOPNEWS

Sisters of slain 9-year-old are in protective custody
    Good. What about the boys? Have we figured out how many children total did these people have between the two of them?
    Just my opinion

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    The man who allegedly killed and dismembered a 9-year-old Fort Wayne girl was accused of stalking and sexually harassing a 13-year-old girl while living in Iowa last year, but the complaint against him was dismissed, according to court documents.

A Centerville, Iowa, woman asked for a protective order against Michael L. Plumadore in November 2010 to keep him away from her daughter, according to the documents and an official with the Appanoose County clerk of court's office.
    I guess we could all see that one coming.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    I guess we could all see that one coming.
    I'm certainly not shocked.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Only his official hearing was pushed to next week. They said yesterday that he would still be formally charged today and have those charges read to him at the jail. He just won't be brought into court to stand for those charges until next week.

Personally, I think they pushed the hearing back due to the need for increased security. They need time to secure him, his route, and all areas of the court. MOO.
    They don't want anyone to take him out...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    --the father seeking donations is aliahna's biological father.

--i think she was referring to lyleM, the biological father of aliahna's 6 year old step-sister.

A girl with the same mother and a different father wouldn't be a stepsister.
    The stepfather's daughter was Aliahna's stepsister.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    It's a nice thought, but if he cannot afford to attend his daughters funeral without donations, he cannot afford to raise a child. She needs to be placed with a family member who has the time and money to get her the large amount of aftercare she's going to need, only god knows what has been done to her in her short little life

MOO
    I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you on that. Every family member we've heard from sings MP's praises, at least before he confessed. Not a single member of that multi generational dysfunctional family is fit to care for either girl. I'm not sure about the bio fathers (still can't figure out which girl belongs to which bio dad), but "mommy" & "grammy" are either totally blind, just don't give a crap, or they were in on all the abuse the whole time!

Hopefully they will be permanently placed with a loving family that doesn't intentionally subject them to abuse.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Nom de plume For This Useful Post:

Thank you for the link. Well, I suppose this puts to rest any doubt that MP was a sexual predator of young girls? When I first saw the photos on his Facebook of the girl aged 10-13 years, I had a very bad feeling. This was before the news came out that Aliahna had been found and the sicko arrested. I thought perhaps Aliahna was being groomed as a replacement for the other girl. This whole thing is so very sick and disgusting....
    Last edited by Helenstreet; 12-30-2011 at 05:53 PM.

I like how the article said he was living with the girls bio dad, but they didn't know how he knew her dad?

Oh, if he talked so freely about the murder/dismemberment, I wonder what else he's talkin' about ... Of course his PD has probably told him to shut up, huh?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TexasCharm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    Does anyone know if LE has interviewed Aliahna's sisters? Sorry if this has already been discussed.
    Yes. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../27/ng.01.html

GRACE: A full week, all three little girls. Sheriff, had the other little girls been taken to a doctor for an exam?

FRIES: Not at this time. I know that a forensic interview was done yesterday and certainly the investigation continues and will continue throughout the week. And even after the formal charges are read on Friday, this investigation is going to go on.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I wonder if they need some sort of statement from the children in order to examine them? If the children said it was all fine and nothing took place can they still examine them?
    Just my opinion

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Whaa...?? Shouldn't he have been charged for stalking and sexually harassing a 13 year old girl and sending her photos of his genitals?

Aliahna might be in one piece if he'd been sent to jail.

I don't understand it either. Why was it dismissed? It says because the woman's relationship with Plumadore didn't meet the requirements? What requirements and why did it matter, considering the daughter was 13. What in the world does mother's relationship with Plumadore had to do with the alleged crimes against 13 years old?
    Just my opinion

Plumadore lived with the girl’s father, according to the documents. It wasn’t immediately clear how Plumadore knew the girl’s father.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

We can see in the images here that the memorial for Aliahna is still up, so it appears TS did not take it down. It appears to be covered by plastic.

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/crime/m...oved-from-park

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast