Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    Wait, wasn't the dog petition TS did in Centerville, Iowa? So Aliahna and Tarah were there in 2010 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Wait, wasn't the dog petition TS did in Centerville, Iowa? So Aliahna and Tarah were there in 2010 as well.
    Yes. And the petition was about the same time as the dated photos of MP in M Smith's FB album.

3. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

JMO I think the confusion about Aliahna's father being a RSO probably comes from articles and forum posts saying something like "her father is a RSO" when it actually refers to Tarah's father.

5. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayarre View Post
    http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.d...606/-1/TOPNEWS

Sisters of slain 9-year-old are in protective custody
    Thank you God!!!

7. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to billisbobby For This Useful Post:

I sure would like to know what kind of freezer bags MP used to store Ali's remains in. April Tinsley's killer utilized storage bags, too, when sending his notes and photos.

http://www.fwpd.org/april/press.htm
    (scroll to bottom of page to see storage bag)

The bag shown in the article on April appears to me to be Glad brand Wide Seal freezer bags.
    'Ailina - Freelance Author, Home Educator
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ailinawillis

Quote Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
    There is a M Smith that is friends with Dawayne Maroney on FB. She also has a picture of MP in her public photos titled "good friend Mike", there is also one of him and all the (I assume her) kids. *gag*
    I believe he is in one of the other pics in that album as well... with a lot of kids and their mom.

Also, I notice these pictures are not in a "natural" state, for instance Christmas or a birthday, but they look rather staged to show off the girls.

I hope all women who considered him "a trusted and good friend" have a serious talk with their kids NOW!

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Norwegian For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nom de plume View Post
    So who was it that Grandpa molested? Was it a family member?

I know they don't list the children's name in these cases but I can't help but be curious.
    What I read about Grandpa's crime did not specify the relationship between himself and the victim. But it did say he was the "BABYSITTER" of the victim for several years. To me that sounds like it might have been a family member. imo
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by bam View Post
    I found another forum where a woman claims she has very important information that could change alot. Wonder what that could be!
    If this person really has information she should go to LE not a forum.
    My guess, she's an attention seeker. imoo

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to billisbobby For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I believe he is in one of the other pics in that album as well... with a lot of kids and their mom.

Also, I notice these pictures are not in a "natural" state, for instance Christmas or a birthday, but they look rather staged to show off the girls.

I hope all women who considered him "a trusted and good friend" have a serious talk with their kids NOW!
    BBM

I was thinking the same thing!!!
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayarre View Post
    http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.d...606/-1/TOPNEWS

Sisters of slain 9-year-old are in protective custody

What about any brothers? Wasn't it reported or believed Aliahna also had a younger brother living in that home? Or do TS and AS only have children from previous relationships?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    So one can hope they will examine these children now.
    It is a possibility that the two little girls have been examined since the sheriff's statement on Nancy Grace. The results of the examination may be what resulted in CPS removing them from the parents' care. JMO.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Helenstreet For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimb103 View Post
    snipped for space

I got a kick out of Nancy Grace acting shocked that the child was asleep in her clothing and coat. She also found it hard to believe the children were sleeping on the floor. This is the norm...They probably wore their cloths until they could walk away on their own! They normally have no schedule, therefore they just drop where ever they are when they become tired. These kids could probably sleep thru a tornado. They are use to fighting, parties, and people in and out of their home at all hours of the day and night!

I had an acquaintance that lived in a roach infested apt. There were roaches in her babies diaper. They would crawl into his ears at night while sleeping in his crib. I helped her do a deep cleaning, at my suggestion...there were roaches in her blender and behind her medicine cabinet. It was normal to her!
    I disagree that sleeping in clothes and coats is the norm. It may be the norm for this particular family- But the higher percentage of children in the US sleep in their beds. Thankgoodness.
    (I know there are homeless families that have to sleep in their clothes.)

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to billisbobby For This Useful Post:

Did anyone find out if the A's grandmother & MP were in Florida at the same time?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dee10 For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    It's a nice thought, but if he cannot afford to attend his daughters funeral without donations, he cannot afford to raise a child. She needs to be placed with a family member who has the time and money to get her the large amount of aftercare she's going to need, only god knows what has been done to her in her short little life

MOO

Not necessarily. I couldn't afford to go to an out of state funeral (or any out of state event) but I can afford to care for my child.

Just because someone can't afford to go out of state at the drop of a hat's notice is not even close to indicative of them not being able to afford to raise a child.

moo
    Last edited by Cubby; 12-30-2011 at 06:34 PM.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

It is irrelevant, anyhow. Aliahna is dead and whether or not DM can afford to travel out of state or raise children he can't raise Aliahna any more.

The other girls are not his biological children and are not likely to be placed with him.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast