Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Quote Originally Posted by Madilu View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
    There is a M Smith that is friends with Dawayne Maroney on FB. She also has a picture of MP in her public photos titled "good friend Mike", there is also one of him and all the (I assume her) kids. *gag*

Hey check out that M Smith photo album called school pics. There is also a group shot of some kids and MP. Check it out -the creep has his HAND ON THE LITTLE GIRL'S BOOB! Inadvertent? I highly doubt that. Creep me out!
    oh my god,you are right

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:

Quote:
    There is a M Smith that is friends with Dawayne Maroney on FB. She also has a picture of MP in her public photos titled "good friend Mike", there is also one of him and all the (I assume her) kids. *gag*

Hey check out that M Smith photo album called school pics. There is also a group shot of some kids and MP. Check it out -the creep has his HAND ON THE LITTLE GIRL'S BOOB! Inadvertent? I highly doubt that. Creep me out!
    I saw that picture sadly today. That is just awful to see knowing what he's done. I so much want to throw up. This case is a sick one like Shanyia's. I will say, Shanyia's hit me so hard. Sandra Cantu's also. Heck, Caylee, Haleigh, Breeann, Nevaeh, Libby's, Sylar's, Susan Powell's, Zahra especiallly and every other case I've followed. Shanyia's & why she was murdered will haunt me forever. Sick sob and mom. It was so sick and perverted that I never want to know that stuff. Same if Aliahna was murdered due to perversion. Can't cure it, you have to kill it but can't without breaking the law. So work on laws & medical treatment to combat this somehow legally. There just has to be a way to monitor this behavior & stop it for the sake of our children. I so wish it to happen. I know, silly girl.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    I remember the Sheriff said this investigation would go on for a long time afterward. Guess we have an idea why now.
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tiredblondy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    This link has him in Cleveland Ohio and Evansville Indiana

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/...m_campaign=tzr

Other people look up sites have him in Anderson and Indianapolis Indiana.
    Thank you for the information. Those places are quite close to the Michigan border, I believe.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helenstreet For This Useful Post:

I found these as past locations for MP:
    Jupiter, FL
    Evansville, IN
    Shelby, NC
    Grover, NC
    Miami, FL

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Madilu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by simlyme View Post
    I dont know if this has been posted, if it has, sorry.

SISTERS IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pb...WS%2F111239957
    Does this mean she will get less assistance?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post

There has been no information confirming TS received any type of government assistance. Her husband was working, presumably FT overnights, so they may not have qualified for assistance.

If she was receiving any child support, I believe the child support would go to whomever currently has guardianship over the two other children. The child support usually goes to whomever is supporting the child, so I assume it would in this case, but am not 100%. I know when an acquaintance was incarcerated for a DUI, her child support went to the childs grandmother who cared for the child during the mothers incarceration.

hth
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklin View Post
    Bio dad stated in an MSM link (I'll find it if I must haha) that he knew and trusted MP and had met him through TS. Totally has me believing that TS knew MP in Iowa. Also, I'm wondering if this is the first time TS has lived in FW? And only since July/August of this year or last? Either way, the dad of her 6 year old (LM) lives in FW -- did he move there from Iowa also?? Or was she in FW 7 years ago too?

TS has on her FB she is a Northrop HS graduate, Northrop is in Ft. Wayne.

LM has on his FB he is a R. Nelson Snider HS (often referred to as Snider) graduate which is in Ft. Wayne. (my late bil went there)

DM has on his FB he is a Paulding HS graduate which is in Ohio west of Ft. Wayne not far from the Indiana state line.

Tarah's current husband AS went to school in PA.
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Why do I have the feeling, even with the newest released information, we still haven't even scratched the surface of what was going on here?

I have the sinking feeling before all is said and done we won't be saying "house of horrors", we'll be saying "houses of horrors".

I can only hope and pray at least once child will be saved from abuse as a result of this heinous crime.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Iowa Sheriffs have alterior motive in donating to travel funds?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimb103 View Post
    I understand not knowing who's who, lots of kids and freaks in this one!! I have a couple things...
    Kennedy has a pic from MS posted of DM holding Kennedy's sister's new born baby at the hospital after birth.
    I think LE helped get DM to Indiana for in person questioning!! JMO
    OMG. Now THAT is a scandalous thought. Wow. I will just sit back with my popcorn and see if it is reported that pops is interviewed.

Now as to the first portion of your post...LOL...I had to seriously read it three times, and am still not sure if I got it. See if I got this right: Past convicted child molester of deceased posted on FaceSpace pics of bio Pop holding child molester's sister's baby. Now, I thought in those pics, that the album that KK posted was entitled Bri. Which is that not Pop's baby? So he procreated with his own daughter's child molester's sister?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Madilu For This Useful Post:

She really shouldnt have qualified for any kind of assistance.
    If her current husband was collecting retirement plus he was working full time?
    Assistance goes according to household earnings, it doesnt matter how many kids are from how many fathers, ALL household income counts towards how many people are being provided for in that household.
    Im almost sure both of his incomes would have made them ineligable for any welfare.
    Liars, even when they speak the truth, are not believed. Aristotle 384-322 B.C.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...oGrg-EhoRxhtTA

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to simlyme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    The LEO did NOT have a warrant/permission to do anything other than "look" at the obvious places/sight. NO warrant to look in the freezer for "parts". IF they would have found Aliahna in that freezer without a warrant, all that evidence would have been thrown out by a Judge. Unlawful search and seizure comes into play.

I applaud LE in this case for doing the right thing by our constitution.
    Thanks for the responses -thanks to you and other sleuthers. I guess I kinda knew somehow "rights" were involved.

But think about this: The damn media was I THAT HOME taking pictures of the distraught neighbor/sitter. That means a camera crew was in there. Can you imagine what would have happened if someone asked for a glass of ice water?

If media stumbled upon it covering the story--- I wonder how that would have played out with search warrants, rights, etc...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Madilu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    I looked up Kurtis Allen Kennedy on the Iowa SO registry. Found a mugshot from July 2010.
    I'm jealous, his hair is prettier than mine!

http://www.iowasexoffender.com/regis...=Submit+Search
    Strangely, he looks a lot like Aliahna's bio dad in the long hair picture.,

Snipped from the dailyiowegian: "She was reported missing Dec. 23, and on Saturday, more than 100 emergency workers searched the rundown trailer park in the north of Fort Wayne where Plumadore and Aliahna's family lived.

Police questioned Plumadore several times over the weekend and arrested him on Monday, at which point he told police that he had hidden Aliahna's xxxx at the trailer and discarded her other remains at a nearby business. Police obtained a warrant to search the trailer and found the body parts."

Can anyone help me to understand why, since she was reported missing on Friday from one trailer in one park -then 100 searchers scoured the devil's nest area -found nothing- and then it was not until he confessed 3 days later that they actually found her [parts]?

In my mind, when a child goes missing, seems every nook and cranny of the residence would be looked at first, prior to moving out from the last reported location of abduction/disappearance. (???)

The fact that this story borke instantly and spread across the country, it also baffles me that for 3 days, all the professionals didn't even bother to look in the trailer. Or how does that work in practice?

It goes without saying that if the person reporting the missing were innocent, then they would give LE free reign of the household. Did LE respond to the report, sit outside the stoop and take the report? Not even look inside the home?

Please help me to understand? Call me naive, but I just don't get it!!! Seems many resources and much heartache would have been spared, had someone just opened the damn freezer? It's just not adding up to me...
    The LEO did NOT have a warrant/permission to do anything other than "look" at the obvious places/sight. NO warrant to look in the freezer for "parts". IF they would have found Aliahna in that freezer without a warrant, all that evidence would have been thrown out by a Judge. Unlawful search and seizure comes into play.

I applaud LE in this case for doing the right thing by our constitution.
    Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    I am not arguing the point, but how did the officer's search the apartments when Jorelys was missing. I understood they just knocked on the door and asked the tenants if they could search. The same with Baby Lisa. Just wondering what the difference would be especially since this was the trailer she went missing from. tia
    Guys, why on earth would they think to search the freezer? Search warrants aside, not many killers dismember their victims and shove them in the freezer, on their property, when there is a full blown missing person's case going on. They dispose of the body quickly.

LE said as much. MP allowed them in and they did a cursory search, to make sure she wasn't hiding somewhere. But once they realized foul play may have occurred, they had no reason to believe the child was in the freezer.

It wasn't until the psycho told them that they had the thought to look there. I don't blame them one bit.

And why does it matter? They did their job very well. The monster confessed, Aliahna was found and the perp is in jail, where he belongs. They did all of that in days.

Wish they could do that in Sky, Haleigh, Jhessye, Ayla, Aliayah's cases, etc. etc.

I just got back from NZ. I can spot an Aussie/Kiwi by the use of the word "learnt" instead of learned. I love it. Makes me smile. Just like my UK friends who abuse the letter "U". lol. Color/colour; humor; humour, etc.
    He he. Except, they think we abuse the letter U by not using it where it belongs! And their spelling came first!

Quote:

MP is a demon. But to be accurate, he is not clutching on to her and little girls don't have boobs. Her chest is no different than a little boy's.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the responses -thanks to you and other sleuthers. I guess I kinda knew somehow "rights" were involved.

But think about this: The damn media was I THAT HOME taking pictures of the distraught neighbor/sitter. That means a camera crew was in there. Can you imagine what would have happened if someone asked for a glass of ice water?

If media stumbled upon it covering the story--- I wonder how that would have played out with search warrants, rights, etc...
    If the media stumbled on to Aliahna's body (though I can't see how that would happen as I do not see MP saying, "Sure, there's some ice in the freezer. help yourself!), the discovery would come in as evidence at trial, regardless of the fact that no search warrant was issued prior to the discovery. Search warrants are only necessary when LE is purposefully looking for evidence.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

yes. But we don't know that she's on welfare. She is married and her husband works, so it is unlikely she qualifies. Child support for the two surviving girls is out, though, now.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    MP is a demon. But to be accurate, he is not clutching on to her and little girls don't have boobs. Her chest is no different than a little boy's.
    I didn't say clutching --You are right, young girls don't exactly have "developed" boobs -But I doubt in his mind it was the same thing as putting his hand on a boy's chest...I still think it's creepy.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Madilu For This Useful Post:

Aliahna's Family Tree

Ok, just something quick I did when I got up.

The green tree by HD is KK... from what I understood that is her brother?

Also, was M Smith, Aliahna's godmother married to LM? Is this for sure? I can add that in...

If someone could also help me with the kids? No names, of course, I'll just put gender and age, but I'm confused to who's who's!
    Attached Images Attached Images

34. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Norwegian For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Karmaa View Post
    A protective order requires that the two people be related by blood or marriage, or that they share a child together. It can sometimes be ordered if people live together, but not always.

ETA: Some states do allow orders against stalkers as well, but I am not sure id Ia. does or not, or what their requirements are.
    There are circumstances where two people in a "relationship" or former relationships, can file for protective orders. They do not have to live together or share a child. I am referring to domestic violence protective orders. The victim's requirement is not that he/she lived with the abuser, or shared a child.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AngelWings444 For This Useful Post:

Published: December 31, 2011 3:00 a.m.

Formal charges handed down

FORT WAYNE – Formally charged with murdering 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon, Michael Len Plumadore did not appear in court Friday.

But the family of the little girl did, showing up outside Allen Superior Court’s family relations division midmorning, meeting with an attorney and others in the hallways of the Courthouse.

The Indiana Department of Child Services confirmed Friday morning there is now an open assessment in connection with Aliahna’s death, and the remaining children in the home of Aliahna’s mother, Tarah Souders, have been taken into protective custody.

The Department of Child Services was not involved with the family at the time of Aliahna’s disappearance and death, said Ann Houseworth, Department of Child Services spokeswoman.

http://www.journalgazette.net/articl...AL03/312319988
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Helenstreet View Post
    I hope that law enforcement is looking at unsolved crimes in Michigan as well; it is part of the tri-state area--Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan.
    Just immediately popped into my head...

Nevaeh Buchanan - Michigan

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=327"]Nevaeh Buchanan - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks to MsFacetius and Kimb103 for setting me straight on bio dad's pics on FB. I got it wrong. I swear -fury will cloud my judgment -and also the blond hair on Ali, and the fact that they were old pictures really thru me off.

What a lovely wedding picture they had tho.
    You are funny... or maybe I'm easily entertained tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nom de plume View Post
    Mine just did the same! Handed me a glass of wine and said, "step away from the computer honey".
    I grabbed my orange juice and vodka before I even opened the thread.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

What's Next for Michael Plumadore?

December 30, 2011
    Updated Dec 30, 2011 at 6:56 PM EST

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana's NewsCenter) -- As 39-year-old Michael Plumadore sits in his Allen County jail cell, prosecutors are hard at work building a case against him.

Plumadore's initial hearing is scheduled for Wednesday, January 4, at 8:30 a.m. in Allen County Superior Court. It's likely Magistrate Kern will preside over the initial hearing, with Judge Fran Gull or Judge John Surbeck overseeing the murder trial.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/ne...136435843.html
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    Just immediately popped into my head...

Nevaeh Buchanan - Michigan

Nevaeh Buchanan - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

You are funny... or maybe I'm easily entertained tonight.

I grabbed my orange juice and vodka before I even opened the thread.
    I was just thinking about Nevaeh, too, with Monroe, MI only a few hours away from Ft. Wayne.
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklin View Post
    The sheriff donated to a fund that was being collected through the newspaper...he did not pay for the full trip, simply gave money towards the fund for it. The community also donated.

Kennedy is DM's brother in law - the child he is holding is his own with his wife at the time, Kennedys sister.
    --i'm not seeing the brother-in-law connection.

--DM is married to (the former ) HD

--DM has kennedy listed as a--- F/B friend

--DM also has a (female) KK ----F/B friend

--kennedy appears to me to be HER (KK's) relative

--how does that make kennedy DM's brother-in-law?
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    SOOOO.....The girl with the bunny finger over MP's head in the same pic, that's RS - the 13 year old he was stalking and sending pictures of his genitals...right?

47. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    --i'm not seeing the brother-in-law connection.

--DM is married to (the former ) HD

--DM has kennedy listed as a--- F/B friend

--DM also has a (female) KK ----F/B friend

--kennedy appears to me to be HER (KK's) relative

--how does that make kennedy DM's brother-in-law?
    Kennedy and KK are siblings, DM fathered the child and was married to his sister,KK. Make sense now.....ha!

49. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast