1068 users online (183 members and 885 guests)  

Websleuths News

Teens Arrested In Killing Of Sharks At Aquarium

May the little b*stards burn in hell...

LONG BEACH, Calif. -- Four young teens have been arrested after the torture and killing of two sharks and a ray at a California aquarium.
    Vandals broke into the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach Sunday night. When aquarium staff arrived Monday, they found debris in the shark tank and the cow-nose ray on the concrete pool deck.

A two-foot-long, striped bamboo shark was found dead in a bird exhibit and a three-foot-long nurse shark was found in the bushes. They had been stabbed or poked with plastic pipes.

An aquarium spokeswoman says the staff was "all very sickened" by what happened.

Police say three 13-year-olds and one 14-year-old were arrested while trying to break into the aquarium a second time Monday night. They're being held on suspicion of animal cruelty and trespassing.

http://www.wftv.com/news/3906233/detail.html
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!

i would suggest a unique new diet for the remaining sharks....

Thumbs down Sounds Fair To Me..!!

DL,

WORKS FOR ME..LITTLE CREEPS..!!

i would suggest a unique new diet for the remaining sharks....

ALOHA !! FROM SAN DIEGO

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOOHOO, what a ride!!!"

MissKitty is offline Evil is unspectacular and always human, and shares our bed and eats at our own table - W.H Auden
    Well you know what they say about children who torture and kill animals.... chances are these kids will one day become more of a threat to their fellow human beings - just as dangerous to us and they have demonstrated they can be to defenseless animals.

Frankly kids like these scare the hell out of me.