How much does Jeremy know?

eileenhawkeye

Reaction score
A prominent theory in this case is that Deborah killed Lisa (either accidentally or on purpose) and it was covered up and made it like like a baby abduction. Jeremy was at work when this supposedly happened. Why would Jeremy agree to a coverup if he had nothing to do with Lisa's death? Or does he think that Lisa was really kidnapped?

IMVHO, I don't think too much of JI. He's never said much (since day 1) and always avoids eye contact during media events, vigils, or with photographers. I think there's a lot going on in there that we have no idea about.

I think he knows something went on, and is keeping quiet for his son. He certainly doesn't want to be an accomplice after the fact, and most definitely doesn't want to lose his son. 2 good reasons to keep quiet. Plus that <unusual> attorney prolly told him to keep quiet too.

I can only speculate, and there's no MSM's to link to my thoughts.

1 - he doesn't want to lose his son
2 - he himself doesn't want to end up in jail
3 - he probably doesn't care much about Debbie and I think in time you'll see these 2 part ways.

I haven't heard -- is he back to work yet? How are these 2 (and family) supporting themselves. Did they have a merry christmas (YACK).

MOO

Mel

IMVHO, I don't think too much of JI. He's never said much (since day 1) and always avoids eye contact during media events, vigils, or with photographers. I think there's a lot going on in there that we have no idea about.

I think he knows something went on, and is keeping quiet for his son. He certainly doesn't want to be an accomplice after the fact, and most definitely doesn't want to lose his son. 2 good reasons to keep quiet. Plus that <unusual> attorney prolly told him to keep quiet too.

3 - he probably doesn't care much about Debbie and I think in time you'll see these 2 part ways.

I haven't heard -- is he back to work yet? How are these 2 (and family) supporting themselves. Did they have a merry christmas (YACK).

MOO

Mel

He did go back to work once they moved back into the house.
My feelings are that IF Jeremy were involved (from the beginning) then they wouldn't have called 911 immediately (or very shortly) after he got home. If it was Deb that made the 3:37? vm check? then she would still be awake and freaking out. Why not take a couple of hours...say that Jeremy came home, went straight to bed and when they woke up Lisa was missing?? Would have given them more time to cover, make up story etc... I still have very big doubts that Jeremy OR Deb had anything to do with this for so many reasons.

MOO

Mel

What would give you the idea he doesn't care much for DB? I think he must care a lot to be there by her side while all of this is going on. He has an alibi for the night why wouldn't he just walk away and leave her? I think the public would totally support that move so it wouldn't make him look bad. DB is already a liar in so many peoples opinions so even if he has some skeletons she knows about I don't think many would believe her.
I hope for the boy's sake and because the parents still aren't even considered suspects that there was a merry Christmas in their home.

I don't think JI knows much about what happened to Lisa. He has an alibi for the night and I don't think he had time to murder her or help cover for DB. If he knows now after the fact I would be surprised he is still there only because he makes him look bad to be with her and there is a custody battle for his son. If he knows she killed his daughter and is still there risking losing his son for her then there has to be much more to the story then what we know imo.

MOO

Mel

Jeremy would only lose his son and go to jail if he helped cover it up. If Jeremy had no part in Lisa's death or coverup, then he doesn't have to worry. I am just trying to understand how a father could come home from work, find out that his wife had killed their child, and go along with the coverup.

If Jeremy helped to cover it up, I can understand why he would stay quiet now. Personally, I think he could get a plea deal where if he told LE where Lisa's body is (if he knows) so they could charge Deborah with manslaughter or murder, he could get no jail time or a reduced sentence. But what I wonder if why would he go along with the coverup in the first place...?

What would give you the idea he doesn't care much for DB? I think he must care a lot to be there by her side while all of this is going on. He has an alibi for the night why wouldn't he just walk away and leave her? I think the public would totally support that move so it wouldn't make him look bad. DB is already a liar in so many peoples opinions so even if he has some skeletons she knows about I don't think many would believe her.
I hope for the boy's sake and because the parents still aren't even considered suspects that there was a merry Christmas in their home.

I don't think JI knows much about what happened to Lisa. He has an alibi for the night and I don't think he had time to murder her or help cover for DB. If he knows now after the fact I would be surprised he is still there only because he makes him look bad to be with her and there is a custody battle for his son. If he knows she killed his daughter and is still there risking losing his son for her then there has to be much more to the story then what we know imo.

BBM. Just my speculation...just my opinion...just a hunch from what I saw on the news and the 2 of them together. I get a Cindy/George vibe from those 2 like she wears the pants and he obeys. Just me.

My thought is if DB has anything to do with the disappearance of baby Lisa (and I think she does), she may have told him and is threatening him in order to keep it quiet.

Again, just a hunch...just a vibe. I listen to my hinky meter --

MOO

Mel

MOO

Mel

BBM. Just my speculation...just my opinion...just a hunch from what I saw on the news and the 2 of them together. I get a Cindy/George vibe from those 2 like she wears the pants and he obeys. Just me.

My thought is if DB has anything to do with the disappearance of baby Lisa (and I think she does), she may have told him and is threatening him in order to keep it quiet.

Again, just a hunch...just a vibe. I listen to my hinky meter --

MOO

Mel

:goodpost: Mel, you "nailed it" here ! You made some great points, and I totally agree !

Great observation about the "Cindy/George vibe from those 2" ... now that you mention it, I see "shades" of CA and GA in DB and JI ... "SCARY" ...

IMO ... DB is "running the show", and right now, she NEEDS Jeremy -- DB does NOT work and she is "dependent" on him financially ... and NOW, she needs Jeremy to keep QUIET ...

I hope there will be some sort of "break" SOON ...

Prayers that Baby Lisa will be found SOON !

MOO ...

I also see shades of the Anthony's . Cindy knew who and what Casey was and what really happened the night before Caylee went missing,yet she painted a completely different picture in public.
Deb and Jeremy know what is really going on in their home. If JI wasn't involved ,you can bet he has gotten the truth about what was going on ,from his son.

I agree with much of what has already been said. JI does defer to DB in the interviews we've seen. She interrupts and finishes his sentences, perhaps because she fears he will slip up and say something that is suspect. I don't think Jeremy is directly responsible for anything that might have happened to Lisa. Perhaps he is only going along for the ride. I would be very surprised if he didn't have his suspicions, but maybe he feels that turning against DB at this point would not help Lisa and would only mean possible jail time for DB and losing the boys.

Or, DB told him there was an accident, and convinced him that coming clean wouldn't change things and, same as above, would result in jail time for her and their losing their boys.

There are a couple of things that make me think JI has some level of responsibility in whatever happened. If DB was having "adult time" two or three times and week and, as she says, everyone knew that when she'd had too much to drink, she'd disappear and crash out for the night, JI would have to be aware of the situation. The other is that when asked if there were doubts on his part, he answered that the situation had only brought them closer together. That has never made sense to me, but for other examples of "true love" overcoming the best interests of the children, see Misty and Ronald or Billie Jean and Shawn. All MOO.

How long did Jeremy know DB for? Didn't they meet two years ago? Jeremy seems to think that drinking doesn't change a person, according to an interview the parents did with FOX. It's obvious to me that he stands behind DB in this.

How long did Jeremy know DB for? Didn't they meet two years ago? Jeremy seems to think that drinking doesn't change a person, according to an interview the parents did with FOX. It's obvious to me that he stands behind DB in this.

I recall DB stating that,but not Jeremy .I may have missed it,but I do remember DB talking about how drunk she was,but saying she still would not have hurt the baby because drinking doesn't change a person "that much" .She was scrambling to cover herself,IMO .One minute she's so drunk she may have passed out,but not drunk enough to do something awful.

I recall DB stating that,but not Jeremy .I may have missed it,but I do remember DB talking about how drunk she was,but saying she still would not have hurt the baby because drinking doesn't change a person "that much" .She was scrambling to cover herself,IMO .One minute she's so drunk she may have passed out,but not drunk enough to do something awful.

He does say it too. It could have been prompted by what DB said. I'll try to find the link.

He does say it too. It could have been prompted by what DB said. I'll try to find the link.

No link necessary. He may also feel that way. I just have to shake my head.:waitasec:

Doesn't JI have a DUI on his record? If so, then one would have to think that he has no problem with DB or anyone else drinking.

Doesn't JI have a DUI on his record? If so, then one would have to think that he has no problem with DB or anyone else drinking.

..megyn kelly mentioned it in her interview w/ judge jeanineP.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/1...-changed-their-story-over-the-past-two-weeks/

--part 2 ---@ approx. 4:12--

megyn: " I did ask them (DB and JI) if there was any history of domestic violence or any reports of that, "no", any arrests between them? the father was convicted of a DUI a few years ago."

ETA: Thank you LaurieJ for posting the link.

I definitely recall reading that in the very beginning of this case. It has vanished...must be good PR work going on. I think we will find out that both of the parents have issues with drugs/and or alcohol. Of course, this is MO.

It has been said also that they own two cars. One is a large SUV and the other is a large white sedan. I saw that JI drove a company car that morning. The company I read about only has three (two are husband and wife) people in it and one is Jeremy...kind of surprised he was driving the company vehicle. I will be challenged for being surprised..count on it.

In the interview referenced above, it was stated that LE took evidence from the neighbor's house. These interviews were very good. Jeremy was arrested for DUI a few years ago. Maybe both of them have drinking problems.

How much does Jeremy know? I say a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back