Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 622
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,876
    The only reason that I can see that the parents would be supporting each other is if it happened as an accident (like you say) and involved both of them. I also don't feel that there would be enough time for DB to set up a plan of disposal (unless she did it all herself) in the time between her going inside the house and the time Jeremy came home. I think that the fact that no one saw Lisa after the Sunday night party is a huge red flag that what happened to Lisa, happened much earlier. I know that there are many who can't believe that, but there is just something about her not being seen that makes this hinky to me.


  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:


  3. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    The only reason that I can see that the parents would be supporting each other is if it happened as an accident (like you say) and involved both of them. I also don't feel that there would be enough time for DB to set up a plan of disposal (unless she did it all herself) in the time between her going inside the house and the time Jeremy came home. I think that the fact that no one saw Lisa after the Sunday night party is a huge red flag that what happened to Lisa, happened much earlier. I know that there are many who can't believe that, but there is just something about her not being seen that makes this hinky to me.
    Where exactly are you getting this information that Lisa was not seen after Sunday? Do you have a link for this? Sounds like this is YOUR speculation, this is not a fact.


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to melissasmom For This Useful Post:


  5. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Isenbuettel,GERMANY
    Posts
    373
    Police said Lisa Irwin was last seen on Monday at 10:30 p.m. asleep in her crib, but how we know that?
    because the parents said so....who was the last person that saw her alive except the mother, bros ,sis, dad ?
    what did the other children in the house said to police about seeing her alive?
    maybe she was killed/had an accident before that night?
    I would not believe what parents said,,,,just my opinion


  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DIRK SCHILLER For This Useful Post:


  7. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    She states "I think that the fact that no one saw Lisa after the Sunday night party is a huge red flag that what happened to Lisa" means that is a fact not an opinion.

    That's what's being pointed out.

    And a link to support that fact would be great.
    Thank you Ranch, that was exactly my point. Didn't see anything in that post that said it was a thought or opinion, hence my question.


  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to melissasmom For This Useful Post:


  9. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    No one has admitted on camera to seeing Lisa on Monday. Knowing the defense and the tactics they like to use, they would be parading any and all witnesses around to back up their claim.

    Phil N has been noticeably absent from ALL sceneraios. It was stated he was there earlier and he was there at dinnertime YET nothing has come forth about his interactions with Baby Lisa. I choose to be suspicious of the reasoning in keeping him so far under the radar. BS wanted to get out the story that Lisa was observed and he floated with some media'a approval that a four year old saw her @ 4:30...Yet there were adults in the house ... and he reports nada on them. If he wanted to make sure there were people that saw Lisa, he could have done a better job than promoting a toddler as the lone witness.


  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:


  11. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,876
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRK SCHILLER View Post
    Police said Lisa Irwin was last seen on Monday at 10:30 p.m. asleep in her crib, but how we know that?
    because the parents said so....who was the last person that saw her alive except the mother, bros ,sis, dad ?
    what did the other children in the house said to police about seeing her alive?
    maybe she was killed/had an accident before that night?
    I would not believe what parents said,,,,just my opinion
    Exactly!!! Not one single person has come forward to report that Lisa was seen all day Monday.

    It IS my opinion that Lisa was disposed of by her parents and you, DIRK SCHILLER, are the living and breathing example of WHY I believe what I do. Your son WAS kidnapped decades ago, yet you are STILL looking for him and will until the day you die. THIS is also my opinion, but I think I am right. You will never stop looking for him and neither would any parent whose child was taken away from them. These parents are guilty. And, yes, that's MY OPINION again. Thank you for your post and bless you!


  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:


  13. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    No one has admitted on camera to seeing Lisa on Monday. Knowing the defense and the tactics they like to use, they would be parading any and all witnesses around to back up their claim.

    Phil N has been noticeably absent from ALL sceneraios. It was stated he was there earlier and he was there at dinnertime YET nothing has come forth about his interactions with Baby Lisa. I choose to be suspicious of the reasoning in keeping him so far under the radar. BS wanted to get out the story that Lisa was observed and he floated with some media'a approval that a four year old saw her @ 4:30...Yet there were adults in the house ... and he reports nada on them. If he wanted to make sure there were people that saw Lisa, he could have done a better job than promoting a toddler as the lone witness.
    I think BS reported that SB saw her too, but, if she did, you KNOW that she would be touting it to everyone who would listen. No one saw Lisa all day Monday, because if they did, we would have known about it early on. And, this takes care of the problem of the timeline and why JI could have been on camera (which I still don't believe) all night and could still have disposed of little Lisa.


  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:


  15. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,230
    Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    Thank you! EVERYTHING here is everyone's opinions. It's interesting that some of us aren't allowed to have ours while others are.
    You used the word 'fact' in a sentence, that get's everyone up in a lather.


  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:


  17. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    I think BS reported that SB saw her too, but, if she did, you KNOW that she would be touting it to everyone who would listen. No one saw Lisa all day Monday, because if they did, we would have known about it early on. And, this takes care of the problem of the timeline and why JI could have been on camera (which I still don't believe) all night and could still have disposed of little Lisa.
    It is certainly curious what topics the defense will touch on in public and what they leave. Especially since they are up on the internet discussion and have addressed a few of those things (i.e. change in timeline, the wonky stories about the lights) yet left others, ones that could paint DB and JI more favorably.

    As for a body disposal, if you look at the map Just K posted here, [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7310913&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Maps related to case and search areas[/ame] and drag it to the west a bit, you will find a few streets riddled with dumpsters. 15 by my shaky count. About half of those fall within the 1/3 of a mile cell phone ping radius of the Irwin home. It would be a short, short, short car ride to hit a good majority of those dumpsters and dispose of a packaged, tiny body. It wouldn't be that far of a walk to hit them either, especially if you cut through yards.


  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melon For This Useful Post:


  19. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,230
    Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    I think BS reported that SB saw her too, but, if she did, you KNOW that she would be touting it to everyone who would listen. No one saw Lisa all day Monday, because if they did, we would have known about it early on. And, this takes care of the problem of the timeline and why JI could have been on camera (which I still don't believe) all night and could still have disposed of little Lisa.
    I'm curious why you think this (that SB would be shouting from the hills about her seeing BL)? From every report we had seen (either JS or RR), SB was still supporting DB (they were still keeping in contact with each other). Surely she (SB) knows what was in the People article, if there was something specifically false in it, especially something as vital as a 'sighting' of BL that's being attributed to her, wouldn't you think something like that would be cleared up? SB hasn't made any public comments, neither has PN so who's to say what they did and did not see that day?


  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:


  21. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    14,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    No one has admitted on camera to seeing Lisa on Monday. Knowing the defense and the tactics they like to use, they would be parading any and all witnesses around to back up their claim.

    Phil N has been noticeably absent from ALL sceneraios. It was stated he was there earlier and he was there at dinnertime YET nothing has come forth about his interactions with Baby Lisa. I choose to be suspicious of the reasoning in keeping him so far under the radar. BS wanted to get out the story that Lisa was observed and he floated with some media'a approval that a four year old saw her @ 4:30...Yet there were adults in the house ... and he reports nada on them. If he wanted to make sure there were people that saw Lisa, he could have done a better job than promoting a toddler as the lone witness.


    1st BBM: This is a great point ! And ya know the "defense team" would have been "parading" their "witnesses" from day one !

    2nd BBM: Phil N has always been on "my radar" ... I still think that Phil and Deb's "wine run" is HINKY ... "something" about it ... it's almost like she wanted to be seen "on camera" somewhere

    JMO ... but I believe that PN knows "something" ...

    Hmmm ... but does Jeremy KNOW that Phil knows that "something" ?

    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion


  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:


  23. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,230
    Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post


    1st BBM: This is a great point ! And ya know the "defense team" would have been "parading" their "witnesses" from day one !

    2nd BBM: Phil N has always been on "my radar" ... I still think that Phil and Deb's "wine run" is HINKY ... "something" about it ... it's almost like she wanted to be seen "on camera" somewhere

    JMO ... but I believe that PN knows "something" ...

    Hmmm ... but does Jeremy KNOW that Phil knows that "something" ?

    1st point - Why does saying something in front of a camera (in this case SB saying in front of a camera she saw BL at a certain time) need to be some sort of validation that SB is telling the truth? Especially in this case where SB hasn't said anything in front of a camera, pro or con against the parents. SB/PN or anyone else are under no obligation whatsoever to tell their stories or what they know to the public. They are under obligation to tell one entity the truth, that's LE. And last I checked, they (LE) weren't saying anything about what was said to them (from anyone) to the public either.

    2nd point - Someone, I think Nina posted upthread (or even in a different thread, can't remember) that SY made a comment about the video at some point, basically saying there was nothing to it (as far as the investigation is concerned). I would be very surprised for the police spokesman to make comments like that when it in fact, there was more to the video that pertained to the investigation.


  24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:


  25. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,854
    Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    1st point - Why does saying something in front of a camera (in this case SB saying in front of a camera she saw BL at a certain time) need to be some sort of validation that SB is telling the truth? Especially in this case where SB hasn't said anything in front of a camera, pro or con against the parents. SB/PN or anyone else are under no obligation whatsoever to tell their stories or what they know to the public. They are under obligation to tell one entity the truth, that's LE. And last I checked, they (LE) weren't saying anything about what was said to them (from anyone) to the public either.

    2nd point - Someone, I think Nina posted upthread (or even in a different thread, can't remember) that SY made a comment about the video at some point, basically saying there was nothing to it (as far as the investigation is concerned). I would be very surprised for the police spokesman to make comments like that when it in fact, there was more to the video that pertained to the investigation.
    Here is a link to that post if anyone is interested.

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7681101&postcount=302"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - When was the last time Lisa was seen alive[/ame]


  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to askfornina For This Useful Post:


  27. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    14,928
    Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    1st point - Why does saying something in front of a camera (in this case SB saying in front of a camera she saw BL at a certain time) need to be some sort of validation that SB is telling the truth? Especially in this case where SB hasn't said anything in front of a camera, pro or con against the parents. SB/PN or anyone else are under no obligation whatsoever to tell their stories or what they know to the public. They are under obligation to tell one entity the truth, that's LE. And last I checked, they (LE) weren't saying anything about what was said to them (from anyone) to the public either.

    2nd point - Someone, I think Nina posted upthread (or even in a different thread, can't remember) that SY made a comment about the video at some point, basically saying there was nothing to it (as far as the investigation is concerned). I would be very surprised for the police spokesman to make comments like that when it in fact, there was more to the video that pertained to the investigation.



    1st BBM: You bring up a good point and I agree -- BUT -- since LE is NOT talking, it would be nice to hear something "straight from the horse's mouth" -- KWIM ?

    2nd BBM: Maybe -- BUT -- JMO ... I wonder if SY made that comment because he did not want to give out any of LE's strategy ?

    MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion


  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:


  29. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    128
    http://www.kctv5.com/story/17082927/...y-lisa-answers

    Police have not indicated that they think Lisa disappeared before the evening of Oct. 3


  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Little Ol Me For This Useful Post:


Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OK OK/MO/LA/AL- Jeremy Bryan Jones
    By mysteriew in forum Serial Killers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 10:37 PM
  2. Jeremy has the biggest one in England
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2004, 11:27 PM
  3. Found Deceased LA - Jeremy Houk, New Orleans, 28 Feb 2003
    By TheKW in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 05:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •