Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 3-Year-Old, Grandfather Dead After Murder-Suicide

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    969

    3-Year-Old, Grandfather Dead After Murder-Suicide

    http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=451217

    A 3-year-old boy and his 35-year-old grandfather are dead following an apparent murder-suicide in Erath County on Friday afternoon, according to the Stephenville Empire Tribune.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CarmelEyesD For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    18,964
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelEyesD View Post
    http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=451217

    A 3-year-old boy and his 35-year-old grandfather are dead following an apparent murder-suicide in Erath County on Friday afternoon, according to the Stephenville Empire Tribune.
    He was a grandpa at 35 and his daughter is reported to be 15 which means she was 12 when she had this child.
    Just my opinion

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    He was a grandpa at 35 and his daughter is reported to be 15 which means she was 12 when she had this child.
    I have no words.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nefriahaia For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,084

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,337
    Wow...I'm trying to follow his line of thinking....he's mad at his daughter, because she's not home taking care of her child, so he takes the child and kills the child, and them himself?

    There must be more here, than meets the eye.

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oh_gal For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,314
    While Torres was outside on the way to the car with Miguel in tow, he shot at his wife with a rifle, Bryant said, but missed.

    http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...murder-suicid/

    It almost sounds like jealousy situation.
    One question I have is who was the father of the baby?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

  12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,269
    Man!! I have a New Years wish can we take care of our children.
    Sitting. on. hands.


  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mamabear1963 For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,685
    Ultra bizarre.

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,703
    [QUOTE=mysteriew;7476224]While Torres was outside on the way to the car with Miguel in tow, he shot at his wife with a rifle, Bryant said, but missed.

    http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...murder-suicid/

    It almost sounds like jealousy situation.
    One question I have is who was the father of the baby?[
    /QUOTE]

    My thoughts exactly. I wonder if CPS was ever involved here.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrownRice For This Useful Post:


  18. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14,288
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post

    My thoughts exactly. I wonder if CPS was ever involved here.
    She was TWELVE when this baby was born! I certainly hope CPS was involved here.

    We have a family history of teen pregnancy. They either get pregnant before 18, or don't have kids at all.

    If my 12 year old daughter comes home pregnant and wants to keep the baby... I am going to know I will be raising that child.
    This isn't a 15 year old having a baby... it's a 12 year old.
    This girl isn't even old enough to DRIVE and she's dealing with potty training.

    This was totally irrational to expect a 12 year old to morph into a mother.
    He should have known or been prepared for the possibility that, he'd be raising this child.
    Unbelievable.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:


  20. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,703
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    She was TWELVE when this baby was born! I certainly hope CPS was involved here.

    We have a family history of teen pregnancy. They either get pregnant before 18, or don't have kids at all.

    If my 12 year old daughter comes home pregnant and wants to keep the baby... I am going to know I will be raising that child.
    This isn't a 15 year old having a baby... it's a 12 year old.
    This girl isn't even old enough to DRIVE and she's dealing with potty training.

    This was totally irrational to expect a 12 year old to morph into a mother.
    He should have known or been prepared for the possibility that, he'd be raising this child.
    Unbelievable.
    My thought about CPS was more about the father's (the 12 year old's, so the baby's gf) relationship here. I'm wondering if there was a paternity test to see if he was excluded.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrownRice For This Useful Post:


  22. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14,288
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    My thought about CPS was more about the father's (the 12 year old's, so the baby's gf) relationship here. I'm wondering if there was a paternity test to see if he was excluded.
    Oh I know, but that wouldn't be much of a thought if it was a 15 year old, or a 17 year old.
    At 12 years old, they hopefully shouldn't be dating and hopefully there shouldn't be a lot of options for baby's daddy.
    If they just tested the DNA to see if it was a relative... as long as he's her biological father that would have been enough.

Similar Threads

  1. 2-year-old, 3 others dead in La. murder-suicide
    By teonspaleprincess in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 10:23 AM
  2. 7 dead murder suicide near LA,CA
    By JBean in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:48 AM
  3. 4 dead in murder-suicide
    By cathieq in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 11:57 PM
  4. 19-year-old finds both his parents dead in apparent murder suicide
    By PrayersForMaura in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 07:04 PM
  5. Murder-Suicide: 50 year old woman, 15 year old boy - Amarillo, TX
    By vanillasky in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 05:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •