1026 users online (184 members and 842 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Angry Arizona parents duct tape kids, post photos on Facebook

An Arizona couple remained in custody Saturday morning after police said they duct taped the wrists, ankles and mouths of their two children and posted the photos on Facebook.
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/31/justic...html?hpt=ju_c2

What's up with these people? In the article, it states that the mother showed LE more photos of her daughter bound and gagged, on her cell phone, saying it was just a joke. Oh, and her baby was crying because she had received shots that day. My gosh. Such evil morons.

Both this couple and the other jerk who did this recently to his daughter are very young. Clearly, they lack the ability to parent. I hope their rights are severed. They won't be, though. Remember that woman who duct taped her kid to the wall several months ago? She got him back in no time.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

What's wrong with some people? Oh, and young schmoung. Even as a teenager I would have known its no joke to bind and gag a baby of 10 months. Then there's the extra stupidity of taking pics and displaying them in public. Pair of idiots.

Call me an old fuddy-duddy, but I swear that society is breaking down at a faster rate EVERY DAY. Maybe 2012 is gonna be the end, after all.

What is up with this trend? Let me tell you, joke or not, duct tape is no fun. It hurts like he!! when it comes off, and it often makes skin break out of it's there for more than just a couple minutes.

And I know that when my kids got shots, I was too busy checking for fevers and trying to keep them settled, to even have time to think about duct tape or all the various ways to torture my kids with it.

A ten month old....duct tape....two idiots.....bad parenting. This is going to get more and more common until they start cracking down on this particular idiotic activity.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    One showed the boy hanging upside down by his ankles from a weight machine.

unreal!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/30...ound-children/ - "Kayla Almuina, 19, and Frankie Almuina, 20, were charged with two counts of child abuse after photos allegedly surfaced on Facebook showing their young children bound with duct tape." -

I will never understand this type of behavior.

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    For some reason it never occurred to me until today to connect these stupid duct-taping cases to Caylee Anthony's cause of death.

I even remembered Dr. G. saying that the presence of duct tape was a deciding factor in calling Caylee's death a homicide, because there would be never be a reason to put duct tape over the mouth of a living child or a child who had died by accident.

I guess these idiot parents missed that.