Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
Results 631 to 641 of 641
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    25,750
    Quote Originally Posted by kseal07 View Post


    I found it kinda wished i hadn't. What a terrible way to live, if this is true. Those poor children i feel horrible for them.
    if true then there are no morals and since Lyle was into stuff, I can see a ring forming.........IF TRUE!
    JMOO
    Last edited by bessie; 01-05-2012 at 05:35 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........


  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:


  3. #632
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,353
    I've typed and deleted 6 posts running now. Words don't fail me, but my heart does. Such depravity.


  4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:


  5. #633
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,353
    How long must one be married to a military person to collect on their retirement after divorce?


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:


  7. #634
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    14,638
    Attention please.

    I am in the process of opening a new forum - in the Featured Case section on the homepage.

    We are going to be moving over there so we can break out into topical threads. You can continue regular discussion here until after I move the old discussion threads and post a link here.

    HOWEVER....and this is new...

    Tricia and Sue have approved the sleuthing of these intertwined players until we can sort out what, if any, roles they played in the abuse and disappearance of Aliahna.

    You must read and "thank" the opening post in the thread below. There are some parameters and we need to know that you have reviewed them prior to posting in that thread.

    Ali[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158883"]Aliahna Marie Mahoney Lemmon Social Media Site Discussion.[/ame]
    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK



  8. #635
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    southern US/previous northern US
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Texas View Post
    I posted some of this a few threads back and wanted to post it again with some updates for new information. It perhaps best summarizes my feelings about the parents in this case…

    Christmas came early for Michael Plumadore. He got the gift that every psychopathic pedophile in America dreams of, he got three little girls to play with.

    When Tarah Souders gave her little girls to her pedophile-father’s best buddy, she did so knowing she was granting him power over her daughters. She was gifting him the authority to feed them, spank them, play and cuddle and tickle them, bounce them on his knee, and tell them a bedtime story. She knew that they would be sleeping on the floor, or in the chair their grandfather died in, rather than in their own beds at home. She knew that thirty feet away, this man, this stranger, would be undressing these little girls, stripping their clothes off, and giving them their evening baths.

    One of Mike’s new toys, the oldest girl, Aliahna, was already suffering from two previous incidents of sexual abuse so horrific that she had posttraumatic stress disorder as a result. Mom knew it would be potentially horrific for the girl. She did not care.

    Though they were only about thirty feet away, close enough that she might easily hear them crying or perhaps screaming through the thin walls of her trailer, she did not walk over and check on them. She had given them to Mike.

    The girls spent the night there on Tuesday, but on Wednesday morning mom didn‘t walk over to check on them. Nor did she stop by to see how they were doing Wednesday evening before bed. She didn't stop by to ask if there were any problems, or to see what they had done that day. She didn’t try to discover if they were properly taken care of, if they had brushed their teeth, taken a bath, been fed. None of that.

    Nor did she stop in to check on them on Thursday morning, when her daughter was murdered. Or Thursday evening, when her daughter's corpse was brutally sawed into little pieces -- quite possibly under the soul shattered eyes of the two surviving six year olds, perhaps with the admonition that: “I will do this to you if you tell…”

    Only on Friday night, after three days of not seeing the babies she dropped off thirty feet away, did “Mom” bother to check and see if Mike had broken any of his Christmas presents.

    That's not an innocent mistake or an oversight. Adding too much sugar to your spouse's coffee is a mistake. Spooning in a few scoops of rat poison is not. Mistakes: I forgot my keys, I ran a red light, I forgot to feed my cat. Not mistakes: robbing a store, giving your little girls away.

    And let us not forget the invisible man here. I am talking, of course, about dad. Did he not notice or care that his three angels were nowhere to be seen? Dad, who, if he asked where they were at all, apparently also did not care that the pedo's-buddy next door now owned his children. Who, during the eight or so hours every day between work and sleep, had no questions or concerns strong enough to drive him to walk thirty feet to check on these three little girls.

    We are to believe this? It is ridiculous.

    Not because it is something that no responsible parent would do, that goes without saying, but because it is behavior with no rational explanation whatsoever. They have offered no plausible reason why they gave Mike their children. None. If they said that they gave their children to Mike because the scuba diver who surfaced in their toilet told them to, it would actually make more sense then the irrational nonsense they have offered as explanation.

    However, it does make sense once you abandon the notion that this was all some innocent mistake on the part of naïve parents. They were not gullible; two different men had already sexually abused their daughter, not once, but on at least two separate occasions the year before. For all we know this was not the first time. We do know that Tarah’s own father, who also had helped watch the girls previously, was a child molester, as were all his buddies, most of the people who lived in the trailer park, and even other members of her own family. They weren’t naïve, they knew better than most of us just how many bad-guys there are in the world.

    In my opinion, they didn’t give their daughters away to some strange man by mistake. They were there for a reason.

    I believe that the only mistake here was that their daughter ended up dead -- I believe THAT'S the part they didn't expect. When Aliahna was first reported missing everyone in the family leapt to Uncle Mike’s defense, and all immediately began slandering the missing girl. She’s got problems, they said. She sleepwalks, she’s got ADHD and OCD and XYZ and MSNBC, she’ll turn up with some crazy story, ignore her and listen to us, listen to Uncle Mike who’s pretty much the greatest guy in America.

    Who would say that crap about their missing daughter?

    I believe it is entirely possible that we are looking at a bigger crime involving more people than we know about so far. As impossible as this is to imagine, it is easier to believe than the story the parents are asking us to accept.

    Just my opinion of course. If someone, like the parent's for example, has a better explanation I would very much like to hear it.

    **** THANK YOU on behalf of most of who have common sence.. you hit the nail on the head.. this could be an opening statement at trial ****** Best post I have read on this board.. hands down ****



  9. #636
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,334
    Looks like Priscilla filed for dissolution of marriage on 10/15/2009.

    https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/E...p/DefaultFrame

    LM (traffic/motor), MS (then MM)(traffic & theft), Allen Souders (traffic), PB (then PS)(small claims), Tarah Souders (traffic/motor), Michael Plumadore (juvenile domestic) all have records in IA.

    Dawayne Maroney's only IA record is for child support.


  10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:


  11. #637
    mikeysmommom's Avatar
    mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    4,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Texas View Post
    I posted some of this a few threads back and wanted to post it again with some updates for new information. It perhaps best summarizes my feelings about the parents in this case…

    Christmas came early for Michael Plumadore. He got the gift that every psychopathic pedophile in America dreams of, he got three little girls to play with.

    When Tarah Souders gave her little girls to her pedophile-father’s best buddy, she did so knowing she was granting him power over her daughters. She was gifting him the authority to feed them, spank them, play and cuddle and tickle them, bounce them on his knee, and tell them a bedtime story. She knew that they would be sleeping on the floor, or in the chair their grandfather died in, rather than in their own beds at home. She knew that thirty feet away, this man, this stranger, would be undressing these little girls, stripping their clothes off, and giving them their evening baths.

    One of Mike’s new toys, the oldest girl, Aliahna, was already suffering from two previous incidents of sexual abuse so horrific that she had posttraumatic stress disorder as a result. Mom knew it would be potentially horrific for the girl. She did not care.

    Though they were only about thirty feet away, close enough that she might easily hear them crying or perhaps screaming through the thin walls of her trailer, she did not walk over and check on them. She had given them to Mike.

    The girls spent the night there on Tuesday, but on Wednesday morning mom didn‘t walk over to check on them. Nor did she stop by to see how they were doing Wednesday evening before bed. She didn't stop by to ask if there were any problems, or to see what they had done that day. She didn’t try to discover if they were properly taken care of, if they had brushed their teeth, taken a bath, been fed. None of that.

    Nor did she stop in to check on them on Thursday morning, when her daughter was murdered. Or Thursday evening, when her daughter's corpse was brutally sawed into little pieces -- quite possibly under the soul shattered eyes of the two surviving six year olds, perhaps with the admonition that: “I will do this to you if you tell…”

    Only on Friday night, after three days of not seeing the babies she dropped off thirty feet away, did “Mom” bother to check and see if Mike had broken any of his Christmas presents.

    That's not an innocent mistake or an oversight. Adding too much sugar to your spouse's coffee is a mistake. Spooning in a few scoops of rat poison is not. Mistakes: I forgot my keys, I ran a red light, I forgot to feed my cat. Not mistakes: robbing a store, giving your little girls away.

    And let us not forget the invisible man here. I am talking, of course, about dad. Did he not notice or care that his three angels were nowhere to be seen? Dad, who, if he asked where they were at all, apparently also did not care that the pedo's-buddy next door now owned his children. Who, during the eight or so hours every day between work and sleep, had no questions or concerns strong enough to drive him to walk thirty feet to check on these three little girls.

    We are to believe this? It is ridiculous.

    Not because it is something that no responsible parent would do, that goes without saying, but because it is behavior with no rational explanation whatsoever. They have offered no plausible reason why they gave Mike their children. None. If they said that they gave their children to Mike because the scuba diver who surfaced in their toilet told them to, it would actually make more sense then the irrational nonsense they have offered as explanation.

    However, it does make sense once you abandon the notion that this was all some innocent mistake on the part of naïve parents. They were not gullible; two different men had already sexually abused their daughter, not once, but on at least two separate occasions the year before. For all we know this was not the first time. We do know that Tarah’s own father, who also had helped watch the girls previously, was a child molester, as were all his buddies, most of the people who lived in the trailer park, and even other members of her own family. They weren’t naïve, they knew better than most of us just how many bad-guys there are in the world.

    In my opinion, they didn’t give their daughters away to some strange man by mistake. They were there for a reason.

    I believe that the only mistake here was that their daughter ended up dead -- I believe THAT'S the part they didn't expect. When Aliahna was first reported missing everyone in the family leapt to Uncle Mike’s defense, and all immediately began slandering the missing girl. She’s got problems, they said. She sleepwalks, she’s got ADHD and OCD and XYZ and MSNBC, she’ll turn up with some crazy story, ignore her and listen to us, listen to Uncle Mike who’s pretty much the greatest guy in America.

    Who would say that crap about their missing daughter?

    I believe it is entirely possible that we are looking at a bigger crime involving more people than we know about so far. As impossible as this is to imagine, it is easier to believe than the story the parents are asking us to accept.

    Just my opinion of course. If someone, like the parent's for example, has a better explanation I would very much like to hear it.
    Very we said and I agree completely.
    If your not a non fiction writer....................You should be IMO.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09





    Justice for Travis 5/8/13

    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

    Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011


  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:


  13. #638
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    Very we said and I agree completely.
    If your not a non fiction writer....................You should be IMO.
    Here here!! I heartily second that. The man has a true gift for writing. And powerfully so.


  14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:


  15. #639
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by menmo View Post
    It won't even take you to that page when you click it now. Oh how I wish I could have found that so that I could have read and copied!
    i think this will work as a shortcut to the comments you have referenced
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social...ction=comments


  16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dmac55 For This Useful Post:


  17. #640
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    14,638
    Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Attention please.

    I am in the process of opening a new forum - in the Featured Case section on the homepage.

    We are going to be moving over there so we can break out into topical threads. You can continue regular discussion here until after I move the old discussion threads and post a link here.

    HOWEVER....and this is new...

    Tricia and Sue have approved the sleuthing of these intertwined players until we can sort out what, if any, roles they played in the abuse and disappearance of Aliahna.

    You must read and "thank" the opening post in the thread below. There are some parameters and we need to know that you have reviewed them prior to posting in that thread.

    AliAliahna Marie Mahoney Lemmon Social Media Site Discussion.

    You guys can go on over and start some topical threads now. I opened one and stickied a few others. I am going to start moving the old general discussion threads over.


    Here is the link to the new forum


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=476"]Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon Forum[/ame]
    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK


  18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:


  19. #641
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    14,638
    Okay, that was a smooth flight, wasn't it? LOL

    Like magic - *POOF* - we're in another land.


    I'm going to be locking this general discussion thread in 5 minutes. Please open topical threads so we can more easily locate information. Also see the sticky threads. Particularly the Case Player's and the Social Media site stickies.
    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK



Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY IN - Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011
    By summer_breeze in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-02-2015, 02:05 AM
  2. IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4
    By beach in forum Aliahna Maroney Lemmon
    Replies: 896
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 06:42 PM
  3. IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3
    By bessie in forum Aliahna Maroney Lemmon
    Replies: 957
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 04:36 PM
  4. IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2
    By Salem in forum Aliahna Maroney Lemmon
    Replies: 1019
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 01:26 AM
  5. IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1
    By twall in forum Aliahna Maroney Lemmon
    Replies: 977
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 12:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •