758 users online (92 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

Man Tried To Use $1,000,000 Bill At Wal Mart

http://www.wxii12.com/news/30109885/detail.html

LEXINGTON, N.C. -- Police say a Lexington man was arrested after he insisted the million-dollar bill he wanted to use to pay for $476 worth of items at Walmart was real.

*I live only ten miles from where this happened. This guy is an idiot. What did he think would happen? lol*
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

What an idiot He should have known that they never keep $999524 worth of change in the cash registers.

He should get the dumbest person of the year award, even through it's is only the first day of 2012.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    What an idiot He should have known that they never keep $999524 worth of change in the cash registers.
    my guess is he wasn't smart enough to know how much his change should be either
    I know that you think you understand what you thought you heard me say, but, I'm not sure that you realize that what you heard me say is not really what I meant to convey.

Talk about optimism. Or would it be delusional-ism ? I have tried to use a hundred dollar bill at registers and that does not always go so well. But a million dollar bill? Ha.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

They sell a fake 1 million dollar bill at Walgreens for a few dollars that two of my boys keep trying to get me to buy for them. They think they could then go spend this $, but they are 6 and 7.

Quote Originally Posted by JBounds View Post
    http://www.wxii12.com/news/30109885/detail.html

LEXINGTON, N.C. -- Police say a Lexington man was arrested after he insisted the million-dollar bill he wanted to use to pay for $476 worth of items at Walmart was real.

*I live only ten miles from where this happened. This guy is an idiot. What did he think would happen? lol*
    This isn't the first time it's ever happened; http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...change-million

MARCH 9--Meet Alice Regina Pike. The 35-year-old Georgia woman must think Wal-Mart cashiers are rather dumb, because she actually just tried to pass a $1 million bill at one of the retail chain's megastores. According to this amusing Covington Police Department report,...