Michael Plumadore - confessed murderer

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Post his history here.

What is his criminal history?

Where has he lived?

What are his connections to the other case players?

COPIED OVER FROM THE GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

For those tracking Plumadore's history/activities/locations, here's what I got from my basic subscription background checker:

Names & Aliases:
L P Michael
Michael Len Plumadore - THIS IS HIS REAL FULL NAME
Michael L Plumadore
Michael Plumadore

Date of Birth: 11/16/1972

Address (THIS IS WHAT'S ON FILE, THOUGH WE KNOW HE IS NOW IN INDIANA)
204 SOUTHVIEW DR
JUPITER, FL 33458

Previous Cities:
Grover, NC
Miami, FL
Shelby, NC (Last Seen: 09/1995)
Evansville, IN (Last Seen: 02/2001)
Jupiter, FL (Last Seen: 11/2001)

He has 11 criminal records/dispositions on file. All of this criminal history shows up in Florida. There is the assault against a fireman/police offer, probation, violation of probation, 3rd degree grand theft auto. This was in May 2000. Also at the time, Plumadore made an Alford guilty plea in juvenile court. I don't understand this one because he would have been 27 at the time and it's him. Maybe someone better with accessing the state/county court records can figure it out. See below:

Court Record ID: 13F00014666
Source Name:FL Department of Law Enforcement (AOC)
Disposition:Adjudicated Guilty/Delinquent in Juvenil Court
Court Name: DADE
Conviction Date:05/30/2000
Plea:Guilty(includes Alford Plea)/Admit
Offense Code:0784.0410
Disposition Date:05/30/2000
Source State:FL
Offense Date:05/08/2000
Offense Code:0784.0410
Source: flaoc

It is so unusual that we don't know more about MP. Why is that? Is MSM not reporting much about him, not digging?

I hadn't seen this before -- that he has been formally charged.

http://politicalmosaic.com/?p=18114

Michael Plumadore, 39, was charged in Fort Wayne with murder, abuse of a corpse and removing a dead body from the scene in the Dec. 22 death of Aliahna Maroney-Lemmon.

An initial court hearing on the formal charges is scheduled for Wednesday.
Edenfield said she couldn’t comment on a possible motive before the case went to trial.

I have searched and searched and searched and I can't find ANYTHING on his family.

Per this obituary his mother is either Lecie Puckett or Teresa Melton. I believe that Lecie is mother to Brandy and Jason. Per FB I can confirm that Barbara's father is also an H Puckett, the same person Brandy calls dad.

So, IMO, that leaves Teresa Melton. Where the hell is Michael from?

http://www.faulknerfamilies.com/p68.htm

Survivors include daughters, Lecie Puckett of Gastonia and Teresa Melton of Shelby; and grandchildren, Brandy Thompson of Ft. Pierce, FL, Jason Thompson and Michael Plumadore, both of Shelby, and Barbara Puckett Dean of Rock Hill, SC.3

ETA: I think Brandy and Jason must be step children to H Puckett. And Barbara is H Puckett's daughter. So they would be cousins to Mike.

I have searched and searched and searched and I can't find ANYTHING on his family.

Me too. When I use my subscription background checker on someone, I usually get a lot of "possbile relatives and associates", which I ultimately need to investigate to differentiate the person's adult relatives vs. associates vs. entirely unrelated parties. Michael Len Plumadore is the first person for whom I've searched and gotten a result of "0" possible relatives and associates. Never before. It strikes me as very odd indeed.

ETA: There's plenty of info about his previous residences, criminal activity, etc. Yet not one link to any other human being. So odd.

It is so unusual that we don't know more about MP. Why is that? Is MSM not reporting much about him, not digging?

ITA. Usually, :( by this point in a case we hear from family, friends, boyfriends/girlfriends...It is totally odd. ITA. No one is coming forward. Was he adopted? It is truly odd not to hear from someone that KNEW or KNOWS him at this point. And I don't mean the chimos at the trailer park. (Chimo is short for child molester).

ITA. Usually, :( by this point in a case we hear from family, friends, boyfriends/girlfriends...It is totally odd. ITA. No one is coming forward. Was he adopted? It is truly odd not to hear from someone that KNEW or KNOWS him at this point. And I don't mean the chimos at the trailer park. (Chimo is short for child molester).

I hope we hear from the mother or father of the 13 year old who Pulmadore stalked when he lived with the girl's father. Some driven reporter should be trying to get interviews with his known associates, you'd think.

I hope we hear from the mother or father of the 13 year old who Pulmadore stalked when he lived with the girl's father. Some driven reporter should be trying to get interviews with his known associates, you'd think.

It's well...flippin odd...typically, you would expect to hear from people at this point who know him...it is darn odd. :waitasec: ITA.

NC news clip on MP with dates of when he lived there.

http://www.gastongazette.com/articles/slaying-65367-suspect-criminal.html

I dont see a copyright, if (mods) you see one please remove.

Sorry, just found the Copyright all the way on the bottom of page,removing some of article,
Suspect in girl's slaying had criminal past

December 29, 2011 11:44 AM

Alicia Banks

Sub: Court records: Michael Plumadore drifted from Gastonia to Kings Mountain, Grover

The man accused of clubbing a 9-year-old Indiana girl to death is a former Gastonia and Kings Mountain resident and has a criminal history in the area.

Michael Len Plumadore, 39, lived in Grover and Kings Mountain during the early and mid-1990s, according to court documents. According to the man’s own Facebook page, he attended Hunter Huss High School in Gastonia in the late 1980s before heading off to a community college in Indiana.

Continue reading at link.

Me too. When I use my subscription background checker on someone, I usually get a lot of "possbile relatives and associates", which I ultimately need to investigate to differentiate the person's adult relatives vs. associates vs. entirely unrelated parties. Michael Len Plumadore is the first person for whom I've searched and gotten a result of "0" possible relatives and associates. Never before. It strikes me as very odd indeed.

ETA: There's plenty of info about his previous residences, criminal activity, etc. Yet not one link to any other human being. So odd.

What about possibly searching for a "Michael Melton" or "Michael Faulkner". Those would be both last names of his mother. Do you find anything on a Teresa Melton?

SHELBY — The man accused of clubbing a 9-year-old Indiana girl to death is a former Cleveland County resident and has a criminal history here.

Michael Len Plumadore, 39, lived in Grover and Kings Mountain during the early and mid-1990s, according to court documents.
http://www.shelbystar.com/articles/criminal-60944-county-record.html

Interesting. They talked with neighbors of his former residences and the neighbors say they never heard of him.

Looking through the family (from obit per MRSU above) on fb - it appears that MP was wiped right out of their family. The ONLY connections are that obit piece and the picture of Brandys daughter being in MP's facebook pics.

The thing is, we can't even figure out for sure if he is half brother to Brandy and Jason or to Barbara ~ or full brother to Barbara? ugh...
I guess it's fairly clear why they have totally cleared him out of their lives, but that pic of BT's daughter on MP's page was not that old!!

More details, Fla addresses and dates on his Fla. criminal history
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...1227_1_trailer-home-indiana-girl-trailer-park

My internet connection is giving me fits right now and I can't get pages to load, so not sure if this is the same -

last night someone posted a video link from a news station in Jupiter, FL. They showed MP's former home and interviewed his next door neighbor. If this isn't the same one I will search it out tomorrow (when my connection is acting nice!) and link it. I know it was toward the end of Thread #4.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back