The Family Tree - connecting the dots

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Okay, after viewing the Case Players thread I am still confused about some folks.

I understand that Tarah S and Dawayne M are the bio parents of Ali.

HOWEVER, I see the description of Lyle M. as "the ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM..."

I'm not sure if Lyle's last name is the same as Dawayne's....are they brothers? Was Tarah married (?) to both of them?

Lyle's last name is Moser and Dawayne's is Maroney. No, they are not brothers. It appears Tarah was at one time married to Lyle, not sure about Dawayne. :)

ETA: Oops...am I allowed to post last names with the new rules?

Oh, the questions this raises! It's not really a family 'tree' as much as a family web.

So, do I understand this right? Priscilla, who was once married to Tarah's current husband, also married the fella in Iowa that was convicted of sexually abusing Aliahna? If true, I am ASSuming she married him after she divorced Allan? I only assume that because it seems he was only 19 when he abused Ali?

Gee, this is all so confusing, I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone just trying to figure it out.

ETA: and to add to the confusion, it seems this would mean she married him AFTER he abused Ali???

Lyle's last name is Moser and Dawayne's is Maroney. No, they are not brothers. It appears Tarah was at one time married to Lyle, not sure about Dawayne. :)

Well, just for right now until the mods can make the connections at least. I will go back and edit them out later. ;)

Do you still have self-edit time left on your case player thread that I moved and stickied here? If so, I was going to ask you to edit the ones with initials. After brainstorming with the mods it seems much less confusing for us to use full first names and last initials.

If it won't allow you to edit the sticky, let me know the info and I can do it.

Oh, the questions this raises! It's not really a family 'tree' as much as a family web.

So, do I understand this right? Priscilla, who was once married to Tarah's current husband, also married the fella in Iowa that was convicted of sexually abusing Aliahna? If true, I am ASSuming she married him after she divorced Allan? I only assume that because it seems he was only 19 when he abused Ali?

Gee, this is all so confusing, I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone just trying to figure it out.

ETA: and to add to the confusion, it seems this would mean she married him AFTER he abused Ali???

Priscilla filed for dissolution of marriage on 10/15/2009.
According to Allen's Myspace he and Tarah were married 10/21/2009. *wtf?*
Yes, it appears Priscilla was married to Kurtis...it would be sometime after late 2009. And someone posted previously per Myspace they have a child together. I am not sure when they were actually married and if it was before/during the time he molested Aliahna.

I have to say that I am absolutely baffled by this family web.

It just makes my head hurt...

I just want to know who MP's parents are. Not to sleuth them (well, that would be a lie...just not posting about sleuthing them)...why have not his parents come forward? This is odd to me. Odd that we have not heard from friends/family in the media at this point. Who is he? He metriculated from somewhere...

Very sticky and toxic web, I'd say.

Utterly without any appropriate boundaries.

But back to connecting the dots: since we now know that Priscilla allowed Tarah to move in with she and her husband, Allan, and then Tarah married Allan only 6 days after Priscilla and Allan's divorce was final, and Priscilla went on to marry the sex offender from Iowa that abused Ali, HOW did Priscilla and Kurtis K meet one another? It certainly is shaping up to look like a tight little inbred ring of deviants.

Are Priscilla and Tarah still close friends?

I just want to know who MP's parents are. Not to sleuth them (well, that would be a lie...just not posting about sleuthing them)...why have not his parents come forward? This is odd to me. Odd that we have not heard from friends/family in the media at this point. Who is he? He metriculated from somewhere...

Well, we do know who his cousins are now. Maybe media will pursue getting some info from them? Or some other very resourceful 'sleuths' ? :)

Very sticky and toxic web, I'd say.

Utterly without any appropriate boundaries.

But back to connecting the dots: since we now know that Priscilla allowed Tarah to move in with she and her husband, Allan, and then Tarah married Allan only 6 days after Priscilla and Allan's divorce was final, and Priscilla went on to marry the sex offender from Iowa that abused Ali, HOW did Priscilla and Kurtis K meet one another? It certainly is shaping up to look like a tight little inbred ring of deviants.

Are Priscilla and Tarah still close friends?

bbm = I would say through Dawayne/Kristina

I'm gonna use update the family tree and use initials and post here later when I get home from work tonight.

Ok, I give up.

You know there's something seriously wrong when the software isn't allowing you to link certain people (MS and KK) together, because it is so tangled and twisted and everyone's married to everyone!

My grandma always told me: "the more you dig in the dirt, the worse it smells". It seems so appropriate here.

Ok, it's a little confusing that I can't see all the "branches" in one tree, but I've taken screenshots of it.

Have a great day/night everyone.

Attachments

• aft1.jpg
    aft1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 131
  • aft2.png
    aft2.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 94
  • aft3.png
    aft3.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 76
  • aft4.png
    aft4.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 68
I made one on ancestry but they don't allow you to share with general public...thanks! It is a tangled web for sure!

I agree with One Love. It was shocking before Priscilla, but it seems more of a alien species with a conspiracy against children now. :crazy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU"]Twilight Zone Opening THEME MUSIC 1962 Rod Serling - YouTube[/ame]

Ummm . . . if they were brothers, it WOULD be time for a redneck joke, just to lighten things up. Holy smokes.

Not sure where to post this but wanted to answer this question from the other thread:

OneLove

How long must one be married to a military person to collect on their retirement after divorce?

10 years to be automatically 'entitled' to part of it.

Please move this to a better area if there is one. :thanks:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back