Dismemberment - when and where? **WARNING** Graphic discussion included

yllek

Reaction score
RIP Sweet Brave Angel Aliahna...

Reportedly, Plumadore killed Ali early on Thursday 12/22/2011. She was reported missing and LE showed up at his trailer residence on Friday evening 12/23/2011.

There are no reports that Ali's 2 sisters ever visited their parents' home or left "Uncle Mike" during the week they were under his care, through the evening of 12/23.

When and how did he really kill Ali? I am puzzled as to how he was able to kill Ali, cut her up, put her in bags, dump body parts at a nearby business, and store her head and hands in the freezer...while Ali's sisters were presumably present. Did he leave the trailer and do the dismemberment elsewhere; leaving the girls behind in the trailer? Did he freeze Ali first and then dismember her so that there would be less visible evidence left to clean up?

I hope Ali's sisters were completely unaware of the horror their big sister endured, but I'm worried that they may have seen the killing and/or dismemberment and been intimidated and manipulated by Uncle Mike to go with his version of events. I hope and trust that they are talking to good well-trained LEOs and counsellors.

I am mystified at the claim that her body froze so quickly. I made a 5 gallon kettle of soup a few weeks ago, cooled it to room temp which would be about 30 degrees cooler than Aliahna when killed, then put the entire kettle in a separate spare freezer in our garage that is devoted to quickly freezing cooked food for storage. A day and a half later, I took it out to transfer to a different container for travel and the very middle was STILL not frozen solid.

This leads me to believe that either Ali's body was not completely frozen and her dismemberment was gruesomely messy OR she was killed before MP claims. Or he had a much bigger freezer in that mh than the dedicated one in my garage. I kinda doubt that.

I wonder how good of friends he was with the laundry guys. Or any of his other neighbors? Makes me wonder if he took the little ones to a 'friends' trailer to watch tv or play a game while he finished up his evil deeds.

Maybe he knocked them out with Benadryl for about 12 hours.

One can only hope that those 2 innocent little girls were spared any knowledge of what happened in that trailer.

I will wait for the coroner's official report. But something tells me to be suspicious about the brick. JMO. I think he strangled her. The brick leaves open a possibility for a rage type defense. Strangulation is more personal. And also likely less to leave much evidence. JMO as always.

Another puzzler for me: why did he keep the head, hands and feet? Anyone, especially a convicted felon, knows that a body can be identified with DNA. If the body parts he discarded in the dumpster had been found, LE could have determined relatively quickly that it was Aliahna. They certainly wouldn't have needed dental records or finger/foot prints to determine that these were the partial remains of the missing 9 year old girl. Why would he risk keeping those particular body parts at his residence rather than tossing them in the dumpster too (or anywhere else) if his reason for dismembering her was to avoid detection? It makes no sense, even if Plumadore is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I wonder if he was surprised that Ali's mom expected to talk to or see Ali on Friday night. Maybe neither parent had communicated with the girls during their stay and he figured he had more time to deal with the remaining parts because no one would notice Ali was gone, or he felt he could just feed them some line of crap to buy more time. Or, even more disturbing, maybe Plumadore wanted to keep (and possibly hide) those parts of Aliahana. Perhaps he had no intention of dumping them. IDK.

Another puzzler for me: why did he keep the head, hands and feet? Anyone, especially a convicted felon, knows that a body can be identified with DNA. If the body parts he discarded in the dumpster had been found, LE could have determined relatively quickly that it was Aliahna. They certainly wouldn't have needed dental records or finger/foot prints to determine that these were the partial remains of the missing 9 year old girl. Why would he risk keeping those particular body parts at his residence rather than tossing them in the dumpster too (or anywhere else) if his reason for dismembering her was to avoid detection? It makes no sense, even if Plumadore is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I wonder if he was surprised that Ali's mom expected to talk to or see Ali on Friday night. Maybe neither parent had communicated with the girls during their stay and he figured he had more time to deal with the remaining parts because no one would notice Ali was gone, or he felt he could just feed them some line of crap to buy more time. Or, even more disturbing, maybe Plumadore wanted to keep (and possibly hide) those parts of Aliahana. Perhaps he had no intention of dumping them. IDK.

Or maybe he was just a psychotic that wanted to keep "souvenirs" of his kill of this precious baby girl and was not even looking 15 minutes ahead, nevertheless days ahead.
ETA: I don't think we of normal brains can truly understand or appreciate the workings of a psychotic brain.. MOO

I think his whole story is bogus. He claims to have hit her on the head on the front steps, yet there was a ramp. I don't think she was ever outside. I think he hit her with his fist (anger issues - immediate response, wouldn't look for a brick) and then realized she was out cold or deceased at which point he panicked. If he hides her in freezer (from little girls) he can then figure out what to do. Blood clots and even if body was not frozen, it most likely would not have been in liquid state. If he cuts of hands, feet and head, identification is delayed. I don't think he cut her into little bitty pieces as some people have said on here. Hacksaw would not have been that efficient. I also believe he did not have a car, thus the close location to the store - he wouldn't have been carrying several freezer type bags to dispose of, but a large black trash bag would have been feasible. Who knows - this poor child has consumed me (and so many others!)

I think if it was a chest freezer, he could have leaned in and cut her up in the freezer. Granted, not into tiny pieces that would fit in freezer bags, and it would have been hard on the back, but it could be done. The blood would have been contained...

I've been thinking lately, maybe they took the trailer because they didn't find the dismemberment scene and they are searching for it, but want to be sure that it is not anywhere in that trailer. That could be why the police are not saying outright that he acted alone.

To me, the most logical place to carry out the task of dismemberment would be the bathtub.

At least in the beginning. Then, he may have taken smaller sections back to the kitchen, continuing to make the sections smaller and smaller as he worked.

I think that was the main objective of dismembering her- to make the remains easier and lighter to transport away from his residence, in a way that would be less conspicuous than actually trying to walk off with the dead body of a nine-year-old child in his arms.

I don't really think he was hoping to keep her head, feet and hands as trophies, I think he was afraid of being caught outside the trailer with them- it was too obvious what they were.

Doing what he did with that hacksaw must have taken a tremendous amount of physical exertion. His arms must have been aching, probably his back and shoulders, too. His hands may have been sore and cramped. Cutting through bone, etc., with a hacksaw has to be strenuous exercise. ~I shudder from repulsion thinking about this.

I think he planned on molesting her, I think he hoped to rape her, but I think he lost control of himself when he killed her, and the he had to figure out a way for her to 'disappear', so it wouldn't lead directly back to him. I think he kind of 'got stuck' with the body parts still in the freezer.

As someone up-thread stated, I, too, doubt that he has a car.

This could be "GRAPHIC" to some, sorry in advance

I'll just say that as the wife of a hunter if you cut limbs (arms,legs) at the joint there is not that much blood. I ? as others whether or not there was time for her to be frozen, if there was time then there would not be much to clean up. jmo

as far as the hack saw i don't see it being that hard to use for a male his size. jmo

This could be "GRAPHIC" to some, sorry in advance

I'll just say that as the wife of a hunter if you cut limbs (arms,legs) at the joint there is not that much blood. I ? as others whether or not there was time for her to be frozen, if there was time then there would not be much to clean up. jmo

as far as the hack saw i don't see it being that hard to use for a male his size. jmo

(Above 'bolding' by smart blonde)

He's not a very big guy. According to his arrest sheet, where they list his height and weight, he is only 5' 6" tall, and weighed 185 pounds.

Name: PLUMADORE, MICHAEL LEN Race: WHITE Sex: MALE Hair Color: BROWN Eye Color: BROWN Height: 5’06” Weight: 185 lbs. Birth Date: 11/16/1972

I think of 5' 6" as being on the short side for a man, and by all pictures, he did seem to be overweight/ out-of-shape, at the very least 'pudgy', in my opinion.

I don't take him as being the rugged, outdoors type of man. More of a sit in front of the computer looking at *advertiser censored* type of guy.

The only hunting Plumadore probably ever did was of young, innocent children.

I also don't see him laying her out on the living room floor to dismember her, or across the bed, but, I suppose he could have.

The bathtub just seemed more logical to me. Easier to contain any 'mess' (even frozen, there would still be some mess), and would also allow for more privacy.

But, I wouldn't know- I'm just speculating.

I had wondered whether all 24 trailers were occupied or whether there was an empty one near his trailer.

I don't recall seeing any map of the trailer park, but will look for one.

He may have wanted to get rid of them after mom found out about Aliahna being missing. That way he would have an excuse to go drive around and get rid of what was left of poor Aliahna. That way if anyone said they saw him in certain areas to link him after Aliahna's head feet and hands were found he could say he was out searching and that is why he was in those areas. But the events may not have falling how they should have in his head.

Some of the comments he made could have been to set up a way to get LE to stop looking at him so he could get rid of all evidence in his freezer. MP said he wanted whoever that took her to just let them know what happened and where she was. So if he stalled LE long enough and they looked else where ( b/c I think he thought for a bit he would be able to dodge LE) he could then get rid of Aliahna and send a letter saying where to find her. He may have thought of it as a win win. He got away with murder and after all it was his plead to the person that took her that got them to say where Aliahna could be found, he would be back in this sick twisted family's good grace.

I wonder how good of friends he was with the laundry guys. Or any of his other neighbors? Makes me wonder if he took the little ones to a 'friends' trailer to watch tv or play a game while he finished up his evil deeds.

I thought about that too katydid23. Was there a clothes sorting table in the laundry area? Was the laundry area in a shed, in a trailer?? imoo

But if he did this in another trailer wouldn't they be hauling that one away, too?

You would think. I am hoping that LE had permission to check all of the unoccupied trailers.

I haven't read the previous responses, but sadly, it seems fairly easy to me.

I don't think he hit her over the head on the front steps. Those trailers were probably less than 10 ft apart, for her to beat her on the steps doesn't seem plausible to me at all. Plus, the steps were on the back of the trailer and were left after the trailer was moved. The front had the wheelchair ramp.

I think what happened is that he was likely molesting her and went too far, possibly smothered her. Panicked and put her in a trash bag and in the freezer (wed night/thurs morning). I'm guessing he was with her in a bedroom and the other girls were either in another bedroom or sleeping in the living room. Girls prob never saw a thing. They go about their day on Thursday. Possibly MP told the sisters that Ali went with the mom. Thursday night after the girls are asleep, MP dismembers the body, presumably in the bathroom maybe with a fan on or the shower running to mask any possible noise. If the girls were to awake, he would just say he was showering. I think he probably wiped up everything with towels and that was the extra laundry on Friday. The dismemberment lasted most of the night which is why he was up all night. Girls are still sleeping, MP gets head, hands, feet in freezer and then leaves for convenience store. Dumps remains in dumpster buys a cigar, heads home, smokes it and then sleeps on the couch. I think it could have easily been done while the other girls were sleeping, with everything concealed in garbage bags.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back