All about Aliahna

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
This thread is for information about Aliahna Maroney Lemmon.

Missing poster:

209714-aliahna-lemmon.jpg

Aliahna%20Lemmon,%209,%20from%20Fort%20Wayne%20Indiana%20-%20went%20missing%20Dec.%2023,%202011,%20was%20found%20murdered%20Dec.%2026,%202011%20Facebook6.jpg

aliahna.lemmon.jpg

According to Aliahna's grandmother Amber Story she had about 50 % hearing loss in both ears and 50% loss of vision, she had trouble with seeing clearly, small print.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/26/ng.01.html

She is missed by her friends at school. Aliahna was a third grader at Holland Elementary School, at 7000 Red Haw Drive.

The Fort Wayne Community Schools family is devastated by this horrific tragedy. Aliahna was a sweet, 9-year-old little girl who will be missed dearly by her classmates and the staff at Holland Elementary. The school is preparing to assist students and staff, as needed, with counseling and other needs as school resumes next week. The school will also work with the family to establish some type of memorial in the school's nature area in the future. Our thoughts are with Aliahna's family, friends and all who loved her.
http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/education/fwcs-prepares-to-grieve-for-aliahna

Earlier in 2011 she lived in Hagerstown, Maryland and had a good friend there.

Washington County school officials say they are offering grief counseling to those who knew Aliahna Lemmon. They say she attended Winter Street Elementary School from January to June of this year.
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/12/aliahna-lemmon-killed-lived-in-hagerstown-70832.html

It's so sad,we don't know this little girls favorite color,her favorite game to play,her favorite pet,her favorite song........most of what we know is things she had to endure,partially deaf,partially blind TWICE molested,supposed to have had ADD and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder......

According to Aliahna's grandmother Amber Story she had about 50 % hearing loss in both ears and 50% loss of vision, she had trouble with seeing clearly, small print.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/26/ng.01.html

She is missed by her friends at school. Aliahna was a third grader at Holland Elementary School, at 7000 Red Haw Drive.

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/education/fwcs-prepares-to-grieve-for-aliahna

Earlier in 2011 she lived in Hagerstown, Maryland and had a good friend there.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/12/aliahna-lemmon-killed-lived-in-hagerstown-70832.html

I would like to ask dear gandma why Ali didn't have hearing aids and eye glasses on in her very last picture??? Failed again by family???

The photograph of Aliahna on her 8th Birthday is VERY INTERESTING.

(At least we can say that someone is making an effort to celebrate her birthday nicely . . it's a large cake with purple icing (I'll betcha dollars to donuts that's her favorite color) . . ornamented with a guitar (musical?) . . . and I see a smile on the face of a child who doesn't look so peaky as recent photos. . . )

However, I was very interested to see what looks sort of like a walker or one of those contraptions you put over the toilet to help someone with mobility issues, generally you think of someone after hip surgery, etc., so an elderly person. WHERE was this photo taken? Did the family live with the grandfather before his extradition?

I would like to ask dear gandma why Ali didn't have hearing aids and eye glasses on in her very last picture??? Failed again by family???

Interesting. These items are also not noted on the "Missing" poster. I would assume she still needed glasses and probably hearing aids . . . was Stay at Home Mom making sure she wore them regularly?

Has there been an obituary or any kind of service for Aliahna? With such a gruesome crime, there would not be an open casket BUT there could still be a memorial service. This little girl should be respected; her family made sure there was a service for pervy granpa. Why not Aliahna?

Also, I was looking at the family tree/cast of characters and I'm still not certain how many children were living in TS/AS's home.

Has there been an obituary or any kind of service for Aliahna? With such a gruesome crime, there would not be an open casket BUT there could still be a memorial service. This little girl should be respected; her family made sure there was a service for pervy granpa. Why not Aliahna?

Also, I was looking at the family tree/cast of characters and I'm still not certain how many children were living in TS/AS's home.

My guess is the family may decide to postpone any type of funeral or memorial service until after Aliahna's remains are released to the family. I'm certain that hasn't happened yet, and may not happen for sometime.

(At least we can say that someone is making an effort to celebrate her birthday nicely . . it's a large cake with purple icing (I'll betcha dollars to donuts that's her favorite color) . . ornamented with a guitar (musical?) . . . and I see a smile on the face of a child who doesn't look so peaky as recent photos. . . )

However, I was very interested to see what looks sort of like a walker or one of those contraptions you put over the toilet to help someone with mobility issues, generally you think of someone after hip surgery, etc., so an elderly person. WHERE was this photo taken? Did the family live with the grandfather before his extradition?

I was wondering this as well. The cake is a Hannah Montana cake, I bet it was her favorite. There is also an empty box of diapers in the background. Her sisters would have been around 5 at the time, so I doubt they were theirs. I don't think they were for Grandpa either. Was there an infant living with them as well?

Interesting. These items are also not noted on the "Missing" poster. I would assume she still needed glasses and probably hearing aids . . . was Stay at Home Mom making sure she wore them regularly?

That sadly reminds me of Ethan Stacy. IIRC his "mother" initially told LE she wasn't sure if he had his glasses with him when he "walked out of the apt.". Of course now we know what really happened to his poor little body. :(

that is a 3 in 1 commode in the background I work for a DME company and sell alot of them. They are sold to people that have had different surgs to older people or anyone that has trouble getting around. The bucket can be removed and the unit can set over the excisting toliet in the bathroom for stability or can be used beside the bed for those that can only transfer from the bed to the commode. Medicare pays for them with documentation from the Dr that it is medically necessary. My bet it was the grandpa's. Lots of folks in the end stages of emphysema/COPD get them.

If she disappeared wearing her hearing aids and glasses no one would have believed the sleepwalking story.

Did she have hearing aids? Not everybody with hearing loss benefits from them.

All about Aliahna! She has the sweetest smile. A beautiful little face spotted with freckles. She had at least one birthday celebration and a puppy.
I'm certain now that Aliahna can
run free with other little angels. She will never be harmed again.
:grouphug: Many people you never knew love you honey.

looking at little Aliahna, she seems to be an old soul. Her eyes make her much older than her years IMHO. What a beautiful beautiful little girl.

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back