Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: All about Aliahna

Waiting for updates, and praying for justice - for all involved. ALL.
    “A person's a person, no matter how small.”

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

“If you want to catch beasts you don't see every day, you have to go places quite out of the way,
    You have to go places no others can get to.
    You have to get cold and you have to get wet, too.” ― Dr. Seuss

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahoolin For This Useful Post:

Why isn't Aliahnas family being investigated by the media?? I feel like all we've heard are things that people on the forums have found or things that are being released by LE. Am I the only one who is thinking this?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meganx3xo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by meganx3xo View Post
    Why isn't Aliahnas family being investigated by the media?? I feel like all we've heard are things that people on the forums have found or things that are being released by LE. Am I the only one who is thinking this?
    I want them investigated by the media but most of all LE and then I want them charged with the death of their sweet daughter and step daughter, and the way I'm sure they lived with their other children. Still hoping the remaining children are kept from this family and their sick lifestyle.

MOO

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to menmo For This Useful Post:

Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AmandaReckonwith For This Useful Post:

Nothing new?
    DISCLAIMER: The above is my OPINION only. Unless stated otherwise, I neither claim nor imply any inside knowledge or expert opinion about any subject I happen to be discussing. The reader assumes full responsibility for any conclusions my writing might cause them to reach. Warning: may cause drowsiness, do not operate heavy machinery while reading

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_Texas For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Texas View Post
    Nothing new?
    I am surprised that we haven't heard more about the case. It was truly horrific and I am just so shocked by the fact that the parents willing handed over their daughters. I mean they knew about pedophiles and how they operate. The mom Tarah had been abused herself, iirc

Its just so infuriating that she was sent over there and was so brutally abused and killed. She died knowing that her parents had sent her to him.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

I want to know what is happening with Aliahna's egg donor. Where are Aliahna's sisters? Are they okay? Where is everyone else who was connected through marriage and kids and whatever?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meganx3xo For This Useful Post:

Here are the latest court docket entries. IMO the prosecutor will use the death penalty as a bargaining tool and let him plea for life w/out parole. IMO, as far as any other charges if the state feels they can prove the parent(s) knew they were sending her to an animal they will be charged after Plumadore's case is settled. Look into the Jada Justice case, that is what occured in her case. Her mother was charged with letting her stay with known drug users who killed her. That was a NW Indiana case.

04/16/2012-Pretrial Conference (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JT/ JFS
    05/14/2012-Pretrial Conference (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JT/ JFS
    06/18/2012-Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JFS DAY 1 OF 5
    06/19/2012-Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JFS DAY 2 OF 5
    06/20/2012-Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JFS DAY 3 OF 5
    06/21/2012-Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JFS DAY 4 OF 5
    06/22/2012-Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JFS DAY 5 OF 5

https://mycase.in.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=9435121
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

Published: April 1, 2012 3:00 a.m.
    Event honors Aliahna, raises awareness

FORT WAYNE – About 100 people gathered Saturday on the Courthouse Green to remember Aliahna Lemmon, vowing that her death would spur changes to ensure other children don’t suffer the same fate.

http://journalgazette.net/article/20...OCAL/304019941

Her birthday was yesterday, she would have been 10.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Ql32UCFuA&feature=relmfu"]Always Remember Video 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oHsCGHJBBo&feature=relmfu"]Always Remember Video 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhDrgF1klI4&feature=relmfu"]Always Remember Video 3 - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by twall; 04-04-2012 at 09:13 PM.
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

This is too quiet. What happened to Aliahna? Too, too quiet. I hope the sisters are doing better and are safe. RIP Aliahna.

It's true, the parents would be tried after MP is sentenced. I anxiously await that day.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    This is too quiet. What happened to Aliahna? Too, too quiet. I hope the sisters are doing better and are safe. RIP Aliahna.

It's true, the parents would be tried after MP is sentenced. I anxiously await that day.
    I hope the sisters are no longer living in that house. I cannot imagine what they went through. I hope they are able to go to counseling and I hope they are loved and safe. I cannot imagine.

ITA about it being too quiet. Does anyone know what is happening with Aliahna's "parents?"

RIP sweet little girl.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meganx3xo For This Useful Post:

Its been so long since I have been able to get on I was hoping they would have released more information by now. Lets hope that the parents are charged with something after he is sentenced. Some parents these days need a reality check. Its about time we start giving it to them.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladylub For This Useful Post:

This is taking forever!

I agree with wanting to know about info on the parents, and if/when they will be held equally responsible. I am hoping "No news" is "Good news". Hopefully they are taking time to collect evidence and make sure they do everything accurate as to not let him get off due to mistakes by LE.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pulpstacy For This Useful Post:

There is a status hearing tomorrow. It was just scheduled today. A 1-day notice.

Seems unusual.
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmandaReckonwith For This Useful Post:

From the docket. I started copying at May 1. There was a pretrial conference and all parties agreed they were ready to proceed to trial on June 18. (see link below) May 3 Plumadore files an ex parte motion with the court and it was granted May 4. Status Conference scheduled for 05/11/2012 at 1:30 PM. hmmmm...could there be a plea deal in the works? It wouldn't surprise me if there is.

05/01/2012-Pretrial Conference-(8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JT/ JFS
    Result: Vacated
    05/01/2012-Hearing Journal Entry-(Judicial Officer: Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    No Action.
    Present: PLUMADORE, MICHAEL L
    Present: Richards, Karen Elizabeth
    Present: Thoma, Mark Alan
    Hearing Date: 05/01/2012

05/04/2012-Motion Filed
    Ex Parte Motion filed.
    Filed By: PLUMADORE, MICHAEL L
    File Stamp: 05/03/2012
    05/04/2012-Order Granting-(Judicial Officer: Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    Ex Parte Motion granted.
    Order Signed: 05/04/2012
    Vol./Book 2012, Page 0504

05/10/2012-Hearing Scheduling Activity
    Status Conference scheduled for 05/11/2012 at 1:30 PM.
    05/11/2012-Status Conference (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JT/ JFS

05/14/2012-Pretrial Conference (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JT/ JFS

06/18/2012-Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JFS DAY 1 OF 5
    06/19/2012-Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JFS DAY 2 OF 5
    06/20/2012-Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JFS DAY 3 OF 5
    06/21/2012-Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JFS DAY 4 OF 5
    06/22/2012-Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Surbeck, John F, Jr.)
    JFS DAY 5 OF 5

https://mycase.in.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=9435121

Plumadore trial set to begin next month
    Updated: Tuesday, 01 May 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
    Published : Tuesday, 01 May 2012, 12:11 PM EDT

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) -- Prosecutors and attorneys for a Fort Wayne man accused of bludgeoning a 9-year-old girl to death and dismembering her body three days before Christmas have told an judge they're ready to go to trial next month.

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/crime/p...gin-next-month

Plumadore to appear in court Friday
    Updated: Thursday, 10 May 2012, 8:33 PM EDT
    Published : Thursday, 10 May 2012, 8:21 PM EDT

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) - The man accused of killing an Allen County nine-year-old, Aliahna Lemmon, will be in court Friday.

Michael Plumadore's appearance is a late addition to the court schedule, and the Allen County Prosecutor's Office hasn't said why he'll be there.

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/plumado...n-court-friday

BBM-Everyone is being mum!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

I am so torn.

If MP gets a deal, I will be hopping mad knowing that SOB had her head in his freezer and STILL worked out a lesser sentence.

OTOH, if he gives LE some good, solid evidence to prosecute the parents and the rest of that inbred menagerie for what many of us suspect was going on, then I might simmer down some.

But if that monster cuts a deal it had BETTER be for something that is a slam dunk!!!

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrayedKnot For This Useful Post:

I had to walk away for awhile, this story was heartbreaking. I do hope that the entire group of low lifes are held responsible in some way. As for plea bargains, I don't like them. Didn't like it when my cousin's murderer got one and don't want one in this case.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jacie Estes For This Useful Post:

One year later: Community holds candlelight vigil for Aliahna Lemmon

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/o...aliahna-lemmon
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

I won't forget Aliahna ever. This is so sad. RIP Aliahna. xoxo

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456