Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Grandma said two of the children slept on the floor while being babysitted by MP. Did anyone even care to pack up their toys, books, or whatever else?
    Just my opinion

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Arrow Did girls stop by Mom's on Tu, Wed, or Th?

sorry, double post.

Quote Originally Posted by al66pine View Post
    sorry, double post.
    The child was killed early Thursday morning according to affidavit. So that rules out either the girls stopping by the mother on Thursday, or the mother stopping by MP's trailer. Presumably she would have noticed one was missing.
    Just my opinion

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hoppy View Post
    I read that TS has (3) kids that are hers and one step daughter
    Do you have any details on the 3rd child - age, male or female, who the father is?

I know it was reported that there were younger male children with the parents, but I can find no record of this.

thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dion For This Useful Post:

I thought I read where Tarah and Allen had son which is the baby. Not sure if this is true though.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hkhart For This Useful Post:

I have not been able to come up with anything (trying to figure out how to search for birth records?) more than FOR SURE she has 2 daughters - 1 step-daughter. (Because of MSM reports about them being in protective custody).

I'm trying to sleuth out info of a 3rd child.
    All posts are simply my own opinion.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoppy For This Useful Post:

I can't find a general discussion for Aliahna, so not sure where to post this, but I think it's possible that the parents were not home during their children's time with the murderer.

Think about it - 3 young children cooped up a trailer with a middle aged man for days - they are are going to be (at best!) bored, and then knowing their parents, toys, beds and familiar things were just a few feet away, would have gone over there of their own accord, if only for a visit. Would the parents not open the door? Also, it was mentioned that Tarah called them one morning, well why phone, when you can actually see them for youself. It's not like they were in a different town, where they would have to drive in.

Makes no sense to me. I think the parents either were not there, or possibly had "visitors" that kept them occupied during the time in question. "Flu" and "sleeping in" sounds just like an excuse.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dion For This Useful Post:

I would like to know if these girls had their own beds at home! Nevermind BOOKS . . .

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MBK For This Useful Post:

I agree - it makes no sense that Tarah had zero contact with her kids. Maybe they were on a drug binge? Or like someone said, out of town for their anniversary possibly?

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaraSleuth For This Useful Post:

I think the sleepover was planned and the flu was the excuse after she went missing. I thought there were two boys, one older than the girls who was the stepfathers son and one younger than the girls who was a product of this marriage. I cannot keep it all straight.
    Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; itís exhausting

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to momshrink For This Useful Post:

I don't have legit confirmation but I did read this:
    Aliahna - tarah's daughter w/ dewayne. then S, tarah's daughter with lyle m., then t. who was her step daughter ... her husband's (Allen) daughter w/ his ex wife Kristina Kennedy and then K., Tarah's son w/ Allen.

Also - it's being said that Priscilla (as's ex) lives in the trailer park as well??

Also - was anyone ever able to R/O that the grandfather was NOT the 'other person' who molested her prior?
    Last edited by grandmaj; 01-02-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    All posts are simply my own opinion.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hoppy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    IIRC, her temporary paralysis didn't kick in until she found out MP had confessed to murdering Aliahna.

Also it is important to note that I read 3 MSM articles and every single one of them attributed this "temporary paralysis" condition as "according to friends". We don't have any medical proof that she was actually paralyzed, temporary or otherwise. I've only seen a photo of her being wheeled away from the hospital in a wheelchair. (I guess the ER, because I haven't seen where she was ever admitted as an inpatient.)
    Maybe she inherited the deceased Grandfather's wheelchair? He most likely had one and there was a handicap ramp at the mobile home. Maybe she could predict exactly when she was going to "recuperate" from the flu (in one week) just like she would be able to walk again in a few days???

Just being a bit facetious.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that the stepfather allowed the girls to go over there for a week. I can understand (not forgive or condone, but understand) that a woman raised by a pedophile may well have been a victim of abuse, has no boundaries, has been conditioned to think that molestation is "normal," and has a huge dose of denial about all this stuff.

But what's with the stepfather? Why did he think it was okay or normal for the 3 girls to spend the week with this man? Why would he let his stepdaughter spend unsupervised time with a man he didn't really know (not like he would a relative of his own, for example) when she had PTSD from being molested in the past? Why wouldn't he have interacted with the girls at all during the daytime, when he was home and they were so close? Say he works the 11-7 shift, gets off at 7 am, and goes home to sleep a nice 8 hours till 3 pm. There's at least 7 hours during the day and night when he didn't interact with the girls, if the story about the mom (and presumably the dad) not talking to them for 3 days is true.

I just get the feeling that there's a lot more off here than mom and stepdad sending the girls off for a week. I don't believe we've gotten the real story about what mom and stepdad were doing, or why. Do we even have verification that they were home during this time? I'm sure LE has dug into that, and can tell which ISP they were on when they were playing online. There's just so much we don't know.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wholehearted For This Useful Post:

How long had uncle mike shudder been babysitting these children?

Who are the children with now?
    Did CPS place the children with a family member?
    Or with a family that works for foster care?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billisbobby For This Useful Post:

Why does MSM keep reporting that the children had been there for a week and then report that they had been there since Tuesday after school? By my calculations, the children had spent 3 days/nights with "Uncle Mike" before Aliahna was reported missing. Well at least 2 of them had spent 3 nights.

So why do they keep reporting a week when it contradicts their own stories?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast