988 users online (229 members and 759 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL-Salesman rapes and attempts to kill woman

Rashad Hales, 19, of Tampa, is charged with attempted first-degree murder, kidnapping, sexual battery, armed burglary with battery and depriving a victim of calling 911.

Detectives said Hales admitted to the crime in an interview and said he regretted only that he did not kill the victim.

Man where do I start?!?!

First, an honest rapist? Of course he wishes he had killed her! She gave identifiying info on him, she helped to get him caught and now she will testify against him. When he gets out, and he will get out eventually, he will most likely do it again. And that time he will kill the victim!

Oh the irony! He was a salesman for a security company. Was he paid extra for illustrating why she needed a security company?

Did that get him excited that he was a salesman for a company that represents trust and safety, only to be thinking of raping someone?

I am glad she lived through it. But she won't be over this for a long time.

It does sound like maybe this was his first time, hopefully. Glad they caught him. Hope they keep him. And please don't try him in Pinellas County.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight