1198 users online (236 members and 962 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Those Kardashian's

I was almost ready to destroy the magazine rack at work after seeing this! Our most relevant news stories don't even get 10 pages! Nobody will care about this woman in 10 years!

What really baffles me is people want to be like her. She has no talent to speak of. She is very pretty but so are a lot of girls with talent. A least Bruce won gold medals. Her father was on O.J.s dream team, but other than that what is her talent?
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

To me, they're average looking at best. But out of the 3 of them though, I sort of like Khloe. I don't see her in the news as much as the other 2, and her marriage seems to be legitimate.

Congrats to them. I don't watch this family. None of their shows. I once thought her sister was stunningly beautiful but she's done something to her face and doesn't look ethnic anymore---which is what I thought was beautiful about her to begin with.

who?
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Give me a Cardassian over a Kardashian, any day. *nods*

Love this reporters reaction... LoL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCs1Q565E4g"]News Anchor Mocks Kardashians - YouTube[/ame]

I watched Kourtney and Kim take new york last week. The premise of the episode was Scott bought a piano on impusle, and Kourtney said if you learn to play a song "I'll let you do me dirty" on the piano.

YUP THAT WAS IT.

Of course he did her dirty and they faded to black.

Wow -- what a role model!!!

Mel

I watch every episode of all their franchise shows. I find them absolutely hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    I watch every episode of all their franchise shows. I find them absolutely hilarious.
    They are funny! FWIW, I don't watch E, but I'll watch the uploaded episodes on a private U-Tube channel when I have time to waste. Not sure I can post the link here.

MOO

Mel

Cool Those Kardashian's

In what is probably one of the biggest mysteries to me, those Kardashian people are at it again...well, did they ever really stop?? One of them just got a car for her 18th birthday party, and you'd have thought it was the birthday of the reincarnated ______________ (insert your favorite dead person), the way the media swarmed around. Now the pregnant one (whichever one that is) is posing for naked pictures of herself. Personally, I think if you want to take naked pictures of yourself, pregnant or not, go for it. Just keep it to yourself. Sorry I don't know their individual names for this post; they are pretty much interchangable, anyway.

Thank you. I feel better now.

Oh how I wish these people would just go away......I have no interest in anything they promote, especially themselves! Yuck, what a truly self-absorbed bunch.

You made a new thread with their name, which sadly means they win.
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

Those Kardashian's ....what though? The-possessive-proper-noun-as-mindboggling-hellscape.

Quote Originally Posted by ArianeEmory View Post
    You made a new thread with their name, which sadly means they win.
    LOL! I must confess...I got to page 10 of the Celebrity thread, couldn't find the "old" one, gave up trying (I've never had much success just "searching" the threads here), so I started a new one. So yes, in this case, they do, indeed, win! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Those Kardashian's ....what though? The-possessive-proper-noun-as-mindboggling-hellscape.
    I imagine my mind was all a-twitter with any number of ways "Those Kardashians....__________________" could have ended. Enough to fill a tome (or two). Or three, for that matter.

Don't stop me now...I'm on a roll!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast