Jeff Ashton & Dr. G on Dr. Drew 1/3/12

zippitydoda

Reaction score
The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page:
Just scheduled Jeff with Dr. G on Dr. Drew tonight live!

This is excellent news - even I can get this in Canada! :woohoo:

I'll even watch Dr. Drew to see this!

TFS.. 2 of my favorite Caylee warriors.. plus I love Dr. Drew also :)

Who wants to bet Casey is texting Jose and Cheney right now. "You better CALL IN AND DEFEND ME!!!"

-------------------------
I was just going to put this on here! It should be good. They are really sockin' it to them!:great:

I guess I'm gonna have to catch this when it replays at midnight.. my little one is awake, she had a bad dream and needs to be snuggled :hug: Be back in a bit!

". . . and later, the famous Dr G. . ." I wonder how many minutes will be spared? I bet this will be more caucusing than interviewing Dr G and JA.

I guess I'm gonna have to catch this when it replays at midnight.. my little one is awake, she had a bad dream and needs to be snuggled :hug: Be back in a bit!

*Aww! Give her a snuggle from us!*

Yeah, we are finally finished and on to Dr. G and Jeff......at least we can give a heads up to those that watch the show later that they can skip the first 30 minutes of the show. Turning on Dr. Drew and having to first watch the political stuff was not fun! I guess that this was a last minute add on for the show so not the main part.

I'm back! Guess I didn't miss much.. tuned in to Cindy talking about "grand mal seizures".. LOL

I could listen to Dr. G for hours, she appears to be a no-nonsense, down to earth, extremely experienced professional.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back