1135 users online (209 members and 926 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: what happened to 10 month Lisa Irwin?

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • someone in the house knows what happened

154 65.81%
  • family/ friend/ neighbor knows what happened

38 16.24%
  • a stranger knows what happened

7 2.99%
  • I don't have an opinion on who knows what.

13 5.56%
  • Not enough verified evidence to determine what happened

24 10.26%
  • Chances are, someone in the family knows, but will withold judgement at this time

20 8.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Lisa Irwin missing 3 months now - Poll

10 month old Lisa Irwin vanished 3 months ago this evening / early morning of the 4th, depending on the timeline. I found myself reviewing indepmo's videos from this thread[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152627"] link[/ame] - post #1 & #9.

I keep going back to my first instinct of someone in that house hold knows what happened to her. Your thoughts?

I left the write in poll option "I don't have an opinion on who knows what". The reason being, not enough info to say whether DB/JI, family,friend,stranger, or Bigfoot was involved with the disappearance of Lisa Irwin. JMO.

Regardless of what side of the wall you sit on, or if you are on the wall, option #1 pertains. Some one in the household knows, but do they know b/c they are involved or do they know b/c a kidnapping happened? So I'll go with I don't have an opinion at thsi time who knows what.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

I voted someone in the house knows (specifically mamabear)

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2Me1MoThyme View Post
    Regardless of what side of the wall you sit on, or if you are on the wall, option #1 pertains. Some one in the household knows, but do they know b/c they are involved or do they know b/c a kidnapping happened? So I'll go with I don't have an opinion at thsi time who knows what.
    I guess that I'm stuck on the very top of the wall. To have an opinion of who knows something would mean that I believe in a theory of what happened. I don't have a theory at this point.

Not sure what thread to put this in since the news report(s) doesn't have its own thread.

John Picerno said today that there is new information including one very promising lead.

I'd love to know more about this information and what KCPD/FBI are doing with it to help figure out what happened.

It's been three months and I sure hope there is a resolution soon.

Quote Originally Posted by w1df10wr View Post
    10 month old Lisa Irwin vanished 3 months ago this evening / early morning of the 4th, depending on the timeline. I found myself reviewing indepmo's videos from this thread link - post #1 & #9.

I keep going back to my first instinct of someone in that house hold knows what happened to her. Your thoughts?

BBM: My "first instinct" -- when I saw the first interview DB and JI did -- raised my "hinky meter" ...

And now, 3 months later, it has not gone down one iota ... but keeps going up, and up, and up and up ...

Because of the "wording" of the choices, I voted for "someone in the house" knows what happened to Lisa ... and that "someone" is DB, with JI involved in the cover-up ...

This baby has been "missing" for 3 months ... and something needs to "give" ...

I check here all the time for any updates, but JMO ... until the "body" is found, I don't see any significant movement in this case ... Besides, DB and JI have "lawyered up" which means they have "shut up" ...

Sad ... so sad ... this poor little baby ...

MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnn View Post
    Not sure what thread to put this in since the news report(s) doesn't have its own thread.

John Picerno said today that there is new information including one very promising lead.

I'd love to know more about this information and what KCPD/FBI are doing with it to help figure out what happened.

Was this a 5 exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnn View Post

BBM: Do you have a link, and do you know WHEN and IF this "new info" may be released ? TIA !

JMO ... but it will probably be SPIN and more SPIN that SODDI ... seriously, it is really hard to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of Picerno, Tacopino, and Stanton ...

Afterall ... JP and JT are "defense attorneys" and they have their "client's interests" to protect first ... and no justice for the REAL VICTIM, Baby Lisa ...

MOO ...

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    BBM: Do you have a link, and do you know WHEN and IF this "new info" may be released ? TIA !

JMO ... but it will probably be SPIN and more SPIN that SODDI ... seriously, it is really hard to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of Picerno, Tacopino, and Stanton ...

Afterall ... JP and JT are "defense attorneys" and they have their "client's interests" to protect first ... and no justice for the REAL VICTIM, Baby Lisa ...

MOO ...
    the link is in the "Is Lisa's case going to end up a cold case?" thread, dog.gone.cute.

ETA: I voted "I don't have an opinion on who knows what."

I feel like ,they just wish everyone would forget about this! When you have someone missing you would be wanting attention..anyone that would help search, find or recover your baby..I feel that would be the normal way anyone should act.
    If you are involved...and don't want to be found out..you act like the parent's in this case.
    It's a big "someone in that house know's"
    Missing Children Statistics

“…A child goes missing every 40 seconds in the U.S, over 2,100 per day

In excess of 800,000 children are reported missing each year

Another 500,000 go missing without ever being reported…”

Quote Originally Posted by askfornina View Post
    the link is in the "Is Lisa's case going to end up a cold case?" thread, dog.gone.cute.

ETA: I voted "I don't have an opinion on who knows what."

Oh Thank You !

I found it ... and already commented ...

Hopefully, there will be some movement in this case and Baby Lisa will be found !

Quote Originally Posted by nostoneunturned View Post
    I feel like ,they just wish everyone would forget about this! When you have someone missing you would be wanting attention..anyone that would help search, find or recover your baby..I feel that would be the normal way anyone should act.
    If you are involved...and don't want to be found out..you act like the parent's in this case.
    It's a big "someone in that house know's"
    Interesting post. Do you think that their lawyers are giving them the wrong advice? In other words, their lawyers may be making them look guilty of some wrong doing? Or do you think that DB/JI are not following their lawyers advice and are doing harm to their public image on their own?

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Interesting post. Do you think that their lawyers are giving them the wrong advice? In other words, their lawyers may be making them look guilty of some wrong doing? Or do you think that DB/JI are not following their lawyers advice and are doing harm to their public image on their own?
    Public image? The media tour was a hindenburg style disaster and I would imagine their noted attorney is keeping his clients quiet after that.

Adding that with an attorney of that caliber I would almost certainly be following what they said to do.
    Last edited by highflyer; 01-04-2012 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Added another sentence

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Since about day four or five I have believed DB was involved in her daughter's disappearance. JI, I believe, knows much more than he has revealed. Nothing that has come to light in the past three months has swayed me from that position.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast