Lisa Irwin missing 3 months now - Poll

what happened to 10 month Lisa Irwin?

• someone in the house knows what happened

Votes: 154 65.8%
  • family/ friend/ neighbor knows what happened

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • a stranger knows what happened

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • I don't have an opinion on who knows what.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Not enough verified evidence to determine what happened

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • Chances are, someone in the family knows, but will withold judgement at this time

Votes: 20 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

w1df10wr

Reaction score
10 month old Lisa Irwin vanished 3 months ago this evening / early morning of the 4th, depending on the timeline. I found myself reviewing indepmo's videos from this thread[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152627"] link[/ame] - post #1 & #9.

I keep going back to my first instinct of someone in that house hold knows what happened to her. Your thoughts?

I left the write in poll option "I don't have an opinion on who knows what". The reason being, not enough info to say whether DB/JI, family,friend,stranger, or Bigfoot was involved with the disappearance of Lisa Irwin. JMO.

Regardless of what side of the wall you sit on, or if you are on the wall, option #1 pertains. Some one in the household knows, but do they know b/c they are involved or do they know b/c a kidnapping happened? So I'll go with I don't have an opinion at thsi time who knows what.

I voted someone in the house knows (specifically mamabear)

Regardless of what side of the wall you sit on, or if you are on the wall, option #1 pertains. Some one in the household knows, but do they know b/c they are involved or do they know b/c a kidnapping happened? So I'll go with I don't have an opinion at thsi time who knows what.

I guess that I'm stuck on the very top of the wall. To have an opinion of who knows something would mean that I believe in a theory of what happened. I don't have a theory at this point.

Not sure what thread to put this in since the news report(s) doesn't have its own thread.

John Picerno said today that there is new information including one very promising lead.

I'd love to know more about this information and what KCPD/FBI are doing with it to help figure out what happened.

It's been three months and I sure hope there is a resolution soon.

10 month old Lisa Irwin vanished 3 months ago this evening / early morning of the 4th, depending on the timeline. I found myself reviewing indepmo's videos from this thread link - post #1 & #9.

I keep going back to my first instinct of someone in that house hold knows what happened to her. Your thoughts?

BBM: My "first instinct" -- when I saw the first interview DB and JI did -- raised my "hinky meter" ...

And now, 3 months later, it has not gone down one iota ... but keeps going up, and up, and up and up ...

Because of the "wording" of the choices, I voted for "someone in the house" knows what happened to Lisa ... and that "someone" is DB, with JI involved in the cover-up ...

This baby has been "missing" for 3 months ... and something needs to "give" ...

I check here all the time for any updates, but JMO ... until the "body" is found, I don't see any significant movement in this case ... Besides, DB and JI have "lawyered up" which means they have "shut up" ...

:( Sad ... so sad ... this poor little baby ...:(

MOO ...

Not sure what thread to put this in since the news report(s) doesn't have its own thread.

John Picerno said today that there is new information including one very promising lead.

I'd love to know more about this information and what KCPD/FBI are doing with it to help figure out what happened.

Was this a 5 exclusive?

BBM: :seeya: Do you have a link, and do you know WHEN and IF this "new info" may be released ? TIA !

:waitasec: JMO ... but it will probably be SPIN and more SPIN that SODDI ... seriously, it is really hard to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of Picerno, Tacopino, and Stanton ...

:waitasec: Afterall ... JP and JT are "defense attorneys" and they have their "client's interests" to protect first ... and no justice for the REAL VICTIM, Baby Lisa ...

MOO ...

BBM: :seeya: Do you have a link, and do you know WHEN and IF this "new info" may be released ? TIA !

:waitasec: JMO ... but it will probably be SPIN and more SPIN that SODDI ... seriously, it is really hard to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of Picerno, Tacopino, and Stanton ...

:waitasec: Afterall ... JP and JT are "defense attorneys" and they have their "client's interests" to protect first ... and no justice for the REAL VICTIM, Baby Lisa ...

MOO ...

the link is in the "Is Lisa's case going to end up a cold case?" thread, dog.gone.cute. :seeya:

ETA: I voted "I don't have an opinion on who knows what."

I feel like ,they just wish everyone would forget about this! When you have someone missing you would be wanting attention..anyone that would help search, find or recover your baby..I feel that would be the normal way anyone should act.
If you are involved...and don't want to be found out..you act like the parent's in this case.
It's a big "someone in that house know's"

the link is in the "Is Lisa's case going to end up a cold case?" thread, dog.gone.cute. :seeya:

ETA: I voted "I don't have an opinion on who knows what."

:seeya: Oh Thank You !

I found it ... and already commented ... :innocent:

Hopefully, there will be some movement in this case and Baby Lisa will be found !

I feel like ,they just wish everyone would forget about this! When you have someone missing you would be wanting attention..anyone that would help search, find or recover your baby..I feel that would be the normal way anyone should act.
If you are involved...and don't want to be found out..you act like the parent's in this case.
It's a big "someone in that house know's"
Interesting post. Do you think that their lawyers are giving them the wrong advice? In other words, their lawyers may be making them look guilty of some wrong doing? Or do you think that DB/JI are not following their lawyers advice and are doing harm to their public image on their own?

Interesting post. Do you think that their lawyers are giving them the wrong advice? In other words, their lawyers may be making them look guilty of some wrong doing? Or do you think that DB/JI are not following their lawyers advice and are doing harm to their public image on their own?

Public image? The media tour was a hindenburg style disaster and I would imagine their noted attorney is keeping his clients quiet after that.

Adding that with an attorney of that caliber I would almost certainly be following what they said to do.

Since about day four or five I have believed DB was involved in her daughter's disappearance. JI, I believe, knows much more than he has revealed. Nothing that has come to light in the past three months has swayed me from that position.

I voted that someone in the house knows what happened. And I voted that way because they just don't seem....frantic enough. If someone had my child (and I didn't know who it was, or what had become of them), I would be frantic, there's no other word for it. And you would know I was frantic, too. I'd use every chance for exposure I could get. I know they have other children at home to take care of, and they must take care of them, they can't just cease to function, but it just seems like life is going on for this family, and Lisa has been forgotten. I hope I am wrong, and if someone has the information to prove me wrong, I would be grateful to see it!

I don't know if the following article has been posted:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

Quote from the article:
She adds: "People are going to think what they think. Those people that are out there judging me, please, just look for her."

That sentence bothers me. Is DB doing any searching?

I voted family/ friend/ neighbor knows what happened.

I had to vote for no opinion on who knows what. I am leaning towards someone in the house knowing something due to the family's refusal to assist LE to their desired level. But there are just not enough facts out there for me to be comfortable that I have enough solid information to make an unemotional, informed opinion.

I do hold DB accountable, however, for her self proclaimed irresponsible behavior. There is no excuse for having "adult time" when three children are depending on you for their care and safety. The argument that something could have happened to Baby Lisa even if DB hadn't been drinking (and were only asleep) holds no water. It is the same as saying those involved in DUI accidents could have driven poorly even if they were sober.

All the excuses and explanations required to account for the family's actions and decisions make me uncomfortable. I like the nominalism principle of Occam's razor.

JMO, but any way I cut the cake, Deb is responsible for Lisa and Lisa being missing. XO just makes me wanna cry for Lisa. Out of sight, out of mind?

I voted that someone in the house knows what happened. And I voted that way because they just don't seem....frantic enough. If someone had my child (and I didn't know who it was, or what had become of them), I would be frantic, there's no other word for it. And you would know I was frantic, too. I'd use every chance for exposure I could get. I know they have other children at home to take care of, and they must take care of them, they can't just cease to function, but it just seems like life is going on for this family, and Lisa has been forgotten. I hope I am wrong, and if someone has the information to prove me wrong, I would be grateful to see it!

I don't know if the following article has been posted:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

Quote from the article:
She adds: "People are going to think what they think. Those people that are out there judging me, please, just look for her."

That sentence bothers me. Is DB doing any searching?

I do agree with you....I do think it is a pretty similar case ,Haleigh also disappeared middle in the night,her dad came home later after work,her mom beeing drunk or drugged,etc....I do think both girls are unfortunately dead,and their parents did cover it up,maybe was an accident due irresponsible parenting or violence.As a mother myself ,of an abducted little boy,I can only say you just function,you are out of reality,you can´t stop thinking and crying about what would have happened to your child,maybe a paedo ,a psycho took my child or whatever,you find no rest in your mind,I see both parents pretty quiet and not really interested in whatever happened to Lisa,sorry it is just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff