Greg Shumaker

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
I am very interested in how he fits into this picture.

From the Case Player's sticky, per mrsu:

Greg Herbert Shumaker - RSO that met James Lemmon in prison and claims that he introduced Plumadore to Lemmon. Also has ties to Florida.

How did he know MP? And what prompted him to introduce him to Aliahana grandfather?

I am very interested in how he fits into this picture.

From the Case Player's sticky, per mrsu:

Greg Herbert Shumaker - RSO that met James Lemmon in prison and claims that he introduced Plumadore to Lemmon. Also has ties to Florida.

How did he know MP? And what prompted him to introduce him to Aliahana grandfather?

Per the timeline :rocker: Shumaker and Lemmon were incarcerated in overlapping 1 year time frame.

In Apr 2007 MP is arrested and then sent to prison in 2008 while Shumaker is still there. MP gets out 2009, GS in 2010. Maybe he referred him to Lemmon? Still don't know when they MP/JL met, but MP was in FWayne 2007.

Thanks! I'm confused. Again, that is. :innocent:

Per your post, 4/07 MP is arrested and doesn't get out of prison until '09; but he was in Ft. Wayne in 2007? So he was incarcerated in Ft. Wayne? Is that what you are saying?

mrsu found somewhere that he also has ties to FL. I know MP once owned or rented a home in Jupiter, FL too. May be totally different parts of FL and not be connected... just trying to lay all the facts out and wondering if maybe there is a connection there?

He for sure is arrested Apr 07 in FW. Sentenced later to prison. The other 2007 date is per convo of RSO that MP had lived with JL off/on 4 yrs which I put as 2007. Also dates on the timeline may be wonky due toreformatting that I didn't catch right away. Im on tablet forgive typos.

Im questioning what he and Mike Tulley know.

Greg's offender type is Offender Against Children for child molesting

Mike Tulley's offender type is Sexually Violent Predator for child molesting and sexual battery.

Shumaker is the one that said TS questioned James Lemmon about MP and himself. James Lemmon said they were okay.
Why would TS only question her father about those 2 when there was 15 total sex offenders living there?
Why would those 2 be the ones TS singled out?
If MP had been with her father for so long why would TS need to have her father verify he was a good guy? I'm sure through the grapevine of that twisted family tree Im sure she would have heard about MP and his text messages to the little girl.
To me it almost seems like he is trying to say he was a good person kind of like what MP did with his I would never hurt children or animals comment.

Both Greg S and Mike T said that he had an extra load of clothes and that was the only thing that seemed off.
Even if the girls were there from Tuesday night that would be what 3 days of clothes and with them being so tiny doesn't seem like their clothes would take up that much room. With a family of 4 here I do 3 loads a week : bedding, kids and my clothes and then my husband's (only b/c he works with cars & I prefer not to smell not gas and rubber or I would only need to do 2 loads)
I question him cleaning any sheets and other bedding that they would be using for the simple fact of why wash them if the girls would only use them for a day or 2 longer. Of course this is only if he went before it came out Aliahna was missing. If after why wash clothes at a time like that?

I do think Greg S is important, just not sure how or why.

Very likely that he met Plumadore in prison and later introduced him to Lemmon.

Here are the incarceration dates, per the timeline.
MP incarcerated Indiana
Apr 21, 2008 to Feb 28, 2009

Greg Schumaker (RSO) incarcerated Indiana
Nov 21, 2006 to Nov 6, 2010

Mike Tulley's offender type is Sexually Violent Predator for child molesting and sexual battery.

Shumaker is the one that said TS questioned James Lemmon about MP and himself. James Lemmon said they were okay.
Why would TS only question her father about those 2 when there was 15 total sex offenders living there?
If MP had been with her father for so long why would TS need to have her father verify he was a good guy? I'm sure through the grapevine of that twisted family tree Im sure she would have heard about MP and his text messages to the little girl.
To me it almost seems like he is trying to say he was a good person kind of like what MP did with his I would never hurt children or animals comment.
Both Greg S and Mike T said that he had an extra load of clothes and that was the only thing that seemed off.
Even if the girls were there from Tuesday night that would be what 3 days of clothes and with them being so tiny doesn't seem like their clothes would take up that much room. With a family of 4 here I do 3 loads a week : bedding, kids and my clothes and then my husband's (only b/c he works with cars & I prefer not to smell not gas and rubber or I would only need to do 2 loads)
I question him cleaning any sheets and other bedding that they would be using for the simple fact of why wash them if the girls would only use them for a day or 2 longer. Of course this is only if he went before it came out Aliahna was missing. If after why wash clothes at a time like that?

BBM. That's what I thought too but if it was his original intention it doesn't come across that well considering... If grandpa Lemmon really said something like that about MP and GS, he was totally, utterly, devastatingly wrong (or lying) about Plumadore and therefore his positive assessment of GS's character wouldn't be worth a snap of the fingers either.

It bothers me that he chose to link his name to Plumadore's in such a context and I would like to know what he knows. Supposedly MP told him and Tulley that he wants her back on Friday when washing the clothes which is strange because apparently she wasn't reported missing yet. So what else did he say? Do they have some other knowledge?

I can't help wondering why some of the RSO neighbors came out in the press to tell of their friendly association to MP. I'd be afraid I'd be inviting a lynch mob in my home. Wonder if some chose to tell a story about their association to MP and JL to cover up some other kind of association (illegal).

I would say that Tarah probably asked after all of the neighbours, but if MP was living with him and he knew Shumaker from jail, those would possibly be names she knew to inquire about.

Birds of feather maybe..............

I mean what are the odds 15 RSO's live in the same trailer park?
I think they are all connected by their perversion. imoo

Maybe she only asked about those two because they would be the ones having contact with her children?

She must have known something about MP that isn't in the records we've seen so far if she asked about him. He had no sex offenses that anyone has found yet. But her dad responded that they were doing what they were supposed to, which implies MP did have some requirements.

She worried about neighbors with sex offense records who had been helping her father get by, according to trailer park residents. And before she arrived, she even asked her father if her children could be at risk for abuse from two specific men - including a suspect now accused in her daughter's death. "He said, 'No. They will not touch your children. They're doing everything they're supposed to do,'" said Greg Shumaker, one of 15 convicted sex offenders who live at the park and the other man that Souders had inquired about.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-12-27/news/30563171_1_trailer-park-offender-allen-county

From above

... she worried about neighbors with sex offense records who had been helping her father get by ...

He has a record. IMO

Statistically, the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are not interested in murdering kids. Most are not even interested in PHYSICALLY injuring them. Which makes Mike, assuming he actually is a pedophile and sex was part of this crime, a very unusual maniac.

This is important to keep in mind when we consider the potential involvement of other RSO residents with this crime. It would be a mistake to casually assume that ANY of them were involved with murdering a child, or would find this anything less than horrifying -- which is not the same as saying that none of them could be involved in the murder, as the evidence might indicate that one or more of them were, but only that it is statistically unlikely.

While a group conpiracy by these RSOs to commit or cover up a murder is unlikely, it seems entirely possible some of the residents of this park were involved in sexually abusing these girls, possibly with grandpa's and/or MPs approval. It is possible that they were willing to pay for it, and MP certainly needed the money. Something like this scenario also provides a plausible motive for MPs actions -- Aliahna might have refused to be used in this way, or she perhaps objected to the involvement of her little sisters.

I do think Greg S is important, just not sure how or why.

Very likely that he met Plumadore in prison and later introduced him to Lemmon.

Here are the incarceration dates, per the timeline.
MP incarcerated Indiana
Apr 21, 2008 to Feb 28, 2009

Greg Schumaker (RSO) incarcerated Indiana
Nov 21, 2006 to Nov 6, 2010

If GS was incarcerated from 2006 to almost the end of 2010 then how could he have introduced MP and JL, at the trailer park, 3 or 4 years ago? :waitasec:

If those dates are correct, GS is full of it and had nothing to do with MP and JL meeting.

MOO

According to media reports, James Lemmon was connvicted of child molestation in 2006.

Link to public records
https://mycase.in.gov/

eta
search criminal records for james e. lemmon and you'll find 3 cases, the last of which is the child molestation case

So the question becomes how Greg Shumaker knew MP to introduce him to James Lemmon (or James Lemmon to MP).

Shumaker said he introduced Plumadore to Lemmon shortly after Plumadore moved into the trailer park, and Plumadore moved in with Lemmon a few days later. Shumaker said he knew Lemmon because they were both sex offenders and were in jail together.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45795486/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/cops-babysitter-bludgeoned-girl-then-dismembered-her/

So ... Plumadore moves into the trailer park, gets introduced to Lemmon, and moves in with him a few days later.

Was he staying with Shumaker those first days?

eta
Looked at the DOC entry for MP and the "earliest release date" was 02/28/2009 so really, it must have been March 2009.

Possible that Plumadore and Shumaker knew each other from prison too.

Do they put child sex offenders in the general population with people who are in for fraud/forgery?

I have no idea how that works.

So all the RSO in jail-pedophiles in particular, are caged and in the play yard together?
Guess that gives them lots of time to discuss their interest.:furious: imoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back