Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    I noticed that Justin doesn't seem concerned with "the change in terminology" as he put it, re. going from a missing persons investigations to a criminal investigation involving foul play. I wonder why he thinks it's just a change in terminology?

justin , as you heard in the piece, police believe foul play is involved. what are investigators telling you about what happened, what they believe may have happened here?

as far as i know, from -- that's just been a change in terminology. as far as i know, we're at the same place that we were at on day one with this.
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/458463.../#.TwcVEVa8g8s

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    IMHO only -- JD believed Ayla was taken by mom/her family/friends . . .
    Which kind of goes along with "If I know I didn't do it...then you did it." At the same time, maybe everyone has missed a piece of the puzzle all along? Has TR ever come out and said "I did not take my daughter?" Was she ever asked that point blank in interviews? What about JD's mom? She lives in the same house? Could she have given Ayla to someone to hide out? Albeit, I cannot see that as a motive when it would have been more than likely a custody in JD's favor until TR completed enough time of sobriety. This is very complex. I hope and pray that they are getting solid leads and this baby is safe and will be brought home. Custody can always work out and it may even draw mom and dad together towards one goal...but first, Ayla has to be found.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    I noticed that Justin doesn't seem concerned with "the change in terminology" as he put it, re. going from a missing persons investigations to a criminal investigation involving foul play. I wonder why he thinks it's just a change in terminology?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/458463.../#.TwcVEVa8g8s
    He knows more than you and I regarding the terminology as I'm sure the PD assured him as to why. Again, if a child abducted from a home...that is foul play.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    If you go back a page here, you will find a link to the sentinel something and LE contacted the person who wrote the poem to make sure she did not have information...she turned out to just be someone with an opinion, no facts.

As far as the house, not hearing things in your own home etc...I can't help thinking of a new dad, baby in the house for two months or less, another baby in the house, shouldn't the adults have been more on edge, i.e. listening for any little thing, especially if they did not have a baby monitor, of which we've heard nothing? Sure, most of us have lived in our homes for years, might be able to tune things out, etc...but I can't understand at least three adults, all related to the babies in the house, being that oblivious so as not to hear a peep in a tiny house if another adult should make entry and take away a child...JMO
    Because of three adults in the house that is probably why any "possible" noise would not have disturbed them. Had only 1 adult been in the house...or two in the same bedroom...now that is a different story.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    I guess I have a problem with his explanation of why it took three weeks for him to peep and to get involved outside of being 'cooperative' with LE. JMO I also thought he said that LE told him to not talk to the media because it could impede the investigation. I guess I'm confused.
    At the onset that is what would have been advised. However, enough time has gone by and no results that perhaps the PD are encouraging him to talk now? Or , perhaps the fact the media has died down that he is wanting to bring it back to the forefront again. Nothing odd or unusual. This is one of those situations where you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. One has to do what they believe is in the best interest through advise or their own inner self.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    Why not both? Naive to to think his daughter would turn up but also emotional in the fact that she is missing?
    Who said he was not emotional? Oh my! Do you think he was out bowling or mall shopping?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    Has there been a pic of the layout of the house uploaded yet? Showing points of entry and all that?
    The home does NOT have an upstairs. It is a one floor home and the "upstairs" that everyone is referring is a pull down steps from the ceiling to get to an attic. It is a 3 bedroom home, 1 bath and 988 square feet.
    Better view from side and front: http://thesop.org/story/20111220/nei...ppearance.html

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
    The home does NOT have an upstairs. It is a one floor home and the "upstairs" that everyone is referring is a pull down steps from the ceiling to get to an attic. It is a 3 bedroom home, 1 bath and 988 square feet.
    A better view of home from side and front: http://thesop.org/story/20111220/nei...ppearance.html

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
    Better view from side and front: http://thesop.org/story/20111220/nei...ppearance.html
    What I don't understand is if it is a one floor home then why does JD state that Ayla was taken from her upstairs bedroom? If they had those babies asleep in an attic with pull down stairs, that infuriates me even more.
    I'm at work so I can't find the link right now to where JD and LE stated she was in the upstairs attic bedroom, but I'm sure you all know what I am talking about.
    We don't give our criminals much punishment, but we sure give 'em plenty of publicity. ~Will Rogers

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. ~Mark Twain

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on. ~Winston Churchill

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to prncsskc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by prncsskc View Post
    What I don't understand is if it is a one floor home then why does JD state that Ayla was taken from her upstairs bedroom? If they had those babies asleep in an attic with pull down stairs, that infuriates me even more.
    I'm at work so I can't find the link right now to where JD and LE stated she was in the upstairs attic bedroom, but I'm sure you all know what I am talking about.
    bbm. I haven't seen this, and after a quick search, I can't locate anything like that. I was under the impression that "attic bedroom" is just an assumption. If someone can link me to the origin of that information, that would be great.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to askfornina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by prncsskc View Post
    A lot of people finish out their attics or basements and use them as bedrooms. It's not like it's all gross/wobbly/unsafe once it's been finished out. I grew up in the far north and the attic bedrooms were considered the coolest in elementary circles, because they had a clubhouse like feel to them.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Abby Normal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by askfornina View Post
    Interesting to see JD has decided to be more visible.
    And it's interesting that his mother, PD, has made a statement, too!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    Please. Like he would be scared if Nancy showed up.

lol ... JMO, but I think he is "all talk" ...

Hmmm ... it took him over 2 weeks to do an interview ...

JMO and MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

We had a home with a finished attic bedroom.......light, cheerful and regular carpeted steps up to it.
    Just like the second floor except it had eves on both sides and alcoves
    at the windows.
    Very big and even a walk in closet.
    I even had a sewing area in the one end.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Justin said he wanted NG to go to his house (but NOT her producers) to see what he is gong though. He did not say he wanted NG to have a show to promote awareness of his daughter's disappearance. He said if the he is the brunt of the attacks and it helps to bring Ayla home then "sign me up". JMO

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast