1234 users online (193 members and 1041 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was last seen in her home at 6:30 am on Saturday, September 24. The search for her began at 11:30 am that day. Multiple searches have been done with no results.

Aliayah's ears are pierced and she is missing her top four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms, a pink princess sweatshirt, and no shoes.

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11

Info & Support Thread
    Media Links Thread
    Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders
    NO RUMORS!

Please Continue Here...
    Last edited by KateB; 04-19-2015 at 08:49 PM.

You are always in my prayers, baby girl! We all love you so much, and just need to know where you are....

Anything I post is MOO!

The trouble with the laws these days is that criminals know their rights better than their wrongs.
    ~Author Unknown

NEW

Aliayah's mother and stepfather Lena and Ralph Lunsford are waging their own legal battles including child abuse and neglect charges that led to all their children being taken away after Aliayah's disappearance.

This is new! So far, the only charges filed have been Welfare Fraud and Violation of Probation.

http://www.wboy.com/story/16448387/c...iayah-lunsford
    Just my opinion.

Be thankful for each day. Live in the moment.

More evidence of a community willing to search for a lost child. Very heartwarming that these strangers go through so much effort.

http://www.wboy.com/story/16445018/p...ate-billboards
    Just my opinion.

Case archive for Aliayah Lunsford, contains pics, vids, articles:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...ord%20%20-WV-/
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

Aliayah's mother and stepfather Lena and Ralph Lunsford are waging their own legal battles including child abuse and neglect charges that led to all their children being taken away after Aliayah's disappearance.
    This is the reason I would hate to see Lena ever bear another child. Aliayah was obviously not the only Lunsford child who suffered at the hands of Lena and Ralph. I'm starting to lose hope that she will ever be found.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by No Stone Unturned View Post
    NEW

This is new! So far, the only charges filed have been Welfare Fraud and Violation of Probation.

I'll be taking a walk over to the courthouse tomorrow morning to see if charges have been filed. I'll keep you all up-to-date. I saw this report at about 10PM and had to watch it twice to see that they are "facing charges".

Quote Originally Posted by Westinlund View Post
    I'll be taking a walk over to the courthouse tomorrow morning to see if charges have been filed. I'll keep you all up-to-date. I saw this report at about 10PM and had to watch it twice to see that they are "facing charges".
    I hope they have been filed. Anything to put more pressure on those two....maybe one of them will squeal on the other.

Once again, criminals have more rights than law-abiding citizens here in West Virginia. If you are charged with child abuse or neglect, the charges and proceedings are all conducted in secret - the general public has no access. Only when they are convicted does the court release information, albeit just the charges and sentence. All court transcripts are also secret and not releasable.

Once again, criminals have more rights than law-abiding citizens here in West Virginia. If you are charged with child abuse or neglect, the charges and proceedings are all conducted in secret - the general public has no access. Only when they are convicted does the court release information, albeit just the charges and sentence. All court transcripts are also secret and not releasable.
    So, does that mean we should think the tv report is false? How would they know this info if it isn't made public? At best, I would say that even though I would think it would be common sense to file charges, this might be a rumor or an assumption.

Which makes me sad..

And also a BIG THANK YOU Westinlund.
    Last edited by No Stone Unturned; 01-05-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: additional info
    Just my opinion.

Just a Reminder...

We are not bringing over or discussing rumors from FB. Thanks everyone.

Ima

Thanks so much, Westinlund! I love your determination! Sadly, that is the truth in regards to anything relating to juveniles. To protect the children. But I want to believe that they have been charged, and the little ones are given to loving families who will CHERISH them.

Lena Lunsford's time living with "mommy" is just about over.....I am still not convinced that she will walk from the Federal charges. UNLESS she FINALLY tells the truth about Aliayah.
    jmo
    Destiny Renee Brewer-November 2,1999-June 28, 2010. Destiny -I love and miss you, tiny dancer!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtIje...feature=fvwrel

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    This is the reason I would hate to see Lena ever bear another child. Aliayah was obviously not the only Lunsford child who suffered at the hands of Lena and Ralph. I'm starting to lose hope that she will ever be found.
    Knox, my friend...we should put our hope together..and NOT give up!! I believe that the truth will be told...sooner than later! (hugs)
    Destiny Renee Brewer-November 2,1999-June 28, 2010. Destiny -I love and miss you, tiny dancer!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtIje...feature=fvwrel

It's my understanding that if they are arrested, the information will be released. Because then it goes beyond family court and into criminal court. If the case remains in family court, nothing will be released to the public. So I think the news report was misleading. They haven't been charged with a crime yet. I'll see if I can find some confirmation on that.

Quote Originally Posted by CJMAJORGIRL24 View Post
    Knox, my friend...we should put our hope together..and NOT give up!! I believe that the truth will be told...sooner than later! (hugs)
    Yes, CMAJOR, you're absolutely right!!
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast