675 users online (87 members and 588 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What do you think really happened? Nothing makes sense.

This whole story is really bothering me. It doesn't make any sense.

Why would a mother send her daughters to stay with a man for a week? Especially knowing that the year prior she was molested by the boyfriend of the ex-wife of her husband. The child was suffering from PTSD, per the grandfather. And she sends her there for a week?

The trailors are what...feet apart? very close. And these girls weren't running back and forth, in and out?

The mother says it is because she was sick, right? Yet Aliahna told a schoolmate that she was spending a week with "a friend". What child calls a man, not a family member, a friend when talking to another child?

Aliahna was molested last year. Suffered PTSD as a result. And she sends her to stay with MP for a week? When they live next door? Would you not want to protect your child and never make her be alone with a man again? Never let another man babysit your baby that suffered so much??

Yet she sends her there, packed clothes and all, with her sisters, for a week.

This.Makes.No.Sense.

None!

I can't wrap my mind around any of it. The only thing that comes to my mind that makes any sense to me while I am speculating the whole mess is something horrible...

Did she "give" her daughters to this RSO for a week??

What do you guys think when you are speculating this case? Does any of it make any sense to anyone??

It is hard for me to believe they were not running back and forth. When my kids were really young I took a job taking care of a little boy next door. She was a single mom and our kids were the same age. I took him to my house while she was at work. But when she was at home he would still run back and forth between the two houses and my kids would often do the same thing. It is hard for me to believe that the 3 girls never went back to mom's trailer during that week. Why wouldn't they? It seems so odd.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    It is hard for me to believe they were not running back and forth. When my kids were really young I took a job taking care of a little boy next door. She was a single mom and our kids were the same age. I took him to my house while she was at work. But when she was at home he would still run back and forth between the two houses and my kids would often do the same thing. It is hard for me to believe that the 3 girls never went back to mom's trailer during that week. Why wouldn't they? It seems so odd.
    The whole thing makes no sense to me at all. it makes me sick to my stomach when I start thinking about it.

3 girls alone in a small trailor with MP, their mother next door yet she doesn't see them at all? The don't go next door ever?

Why????

For whatever reason, they were obviously forbidden from going home. The mother had not planned on them coming home because they packed for a week. What happened to those little girls during that time?? What was he doing to them and did their mom send them to him? Did she "sell" them to him for that week?

Quite possibly she sold him to him for a week. On the other hand, paedophiles can be very manipulative, with adults as well as children. Maybe he pulled the wool over the mother's eyes for as long as he could, and when he found he couldn't keep the child from telling the truth any longer, he killed her.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post

It is hard for me to believe that the 3 girls never went back to mom's trailer during that week. Why wouldn't they? It seems so odd.
    Because she was not home. That is my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Mara232 View Post
    Where do you think she was? They obviously don't have extra money to go on trips and her husband was on facebook during that time as well. If she sold the girls to him, they they very well could have gone somewhere. I hadn't thought of that.

I was just reading on angrywhiteboy's site that she had all of Ali's stuff removed from the trailor because she couldn't look at it????

What are these people really up to?

I read on facebook the other day someone stated that TS was not around and only came back on Friday when they discovered Ali was missing. I can't find the comment now - can't be sure if this was from someone who knew family. The person said it will all come out. Anyone else see that or know what I am talking about?

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Where do you think she was, and why wouldn't she simply say she wasn't home? Do you think she was off doing something illegal?

Well if she was not at home, her husband must have been because he was supposed to have been working and LE can check that pretty easily. So is it possible she had gone somewhere with the younger son?

More things that make no sense...

MP says he killed her on the front porch. Says he put her in his freezer. Is that his refridgerator freezer or a deep freeze? Why was there no blood on the porch? Where did he dismember her body? It's a small trailor, what did the other girls see???

Think it's possible that TS was there?

Quote Originally Posted by Etilema View Post
    Where do you think she was, and why wouldn't she simply say she wasn't home? Do you think she was off doing something illegal?
    well it was during her 2nd anniversary to step dad..............out having a good time???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Etilema View Post
    I am surprised that they have not towed away her trailer home too, to be quite honest.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

I am reading all of your comments and theories. And you all have important insights into the case. We are all so confused partly because the behaviors of the adults in this situation are so "foreign" to what we would expect of responsible adults.

I am throwing out another theory, and note that it is only that...a theory.

In one of the only pictures of TS that I have seen since AS went missing was the one where she is sitting on a sofa (?) with her mom (AS's maternal grandmother). TS has a jacket wrapped around her in a rather odd way, and her wrists are covered/hidden.

Could TS have been at a hospital recovering from self-inflicted wounds?
    OR:
    Could TS have been involved in injection of drugs?

When she went to the vigil, she was in a wheel chair; was not self mobile.

Could this be the effect of the condition she had been in while the girls were at MP's?

I still have the same thoughts as some of you, though, that the girls may have been "offered" to him. At first I felt I was just being too dark...but as more and more information regarding this set of people is revealed, this scenario doesn't sound so off base anymore!

JMO

I read on facebook the other day someone stated that TS was not around and only came back on Friday when they discovered Ali was missing. I can't find the comment now - can't be sure if this was from someone who knew family. The person said it will all come out. Anyone else see that or know what I am talking about?
    I missed that, and would love to see the comment. Could we maybe find it on the Social Thread of this case?
    MOO

I think the whole story of TS being sick is bull! When I saw her in a wheelchair I wondered if she was doing that to get people to send her money since Ali's father got people to send him money so he could go to the funeral.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast