850 users online (179 members and 671 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

Quote Originally Posted by barrysgirl View Post
    This whole story is really bothering me. It doesn't make any sense.

Why would a mother send her daughters to stay with a man for a week? Especially knowing that the year prior she was molested by the boyfriend of the ex-wife of her husband. The child was suffering from PTSD, per the grandfather. And she sends her there for a week?

The trailors are what...feet apart? very close. And these girls weren't running back and forth, in and out?

The mother says it is because she was sick, right? Yet Aliahna told a schoolmate that she was spending a week with "a friend". What child calls a man, not a family member, a friend when talking to another child?

Aliahna was molested last year. Suffered PTSD as a result. And she sends her to stay with MP for a week? When they live next door? Would you not want to protect your child and never make her be alone with a man again? Never let another man babysit your baby that suffered so much??

Yet she sends her there, packed clothes and all, with her sisters, for a week.

This.Makes.No.Sense.

None!

I can't wrap my mind around any of it. The only thing that comes to my mind that makes any sense to me while I am speculating the whole mess is something horrible...

Did she "give" her daughters to this RSO for a week??

What do you guys think when you are speculating this case? Does any of it make any sense to anyone??
    Personally, it all sounds drug related. When things aren't making sense to us "normal" folk I tend to lean towards a drug culture .. My mom used to run a foster/child care.. We took care of many families victimized by drug abuse, babies being born drug exposed, etc.. Ive witnessed coo-koo behavior from these families that made no sense ..

My gut tells me that she was trying to come down off the drugs and in her drug haze entrusted her babies to this monster...

I agree something has always seemed like the full story has not been told..

MOO

Sent from my iPhone
    q<3 VHead <3

From the media section.

"The Allen County Coronerís Office issued its final ruling Wednesday in the homicide of 9-year-old Aliahna Maroney-Lemmon, two months after the girlís disappearance and death."

"According to the coronerís office, Aliahna died of multiple blunt-force and suffocation injuries."

Published 3/8/12 here: http://www.journalgazette.net/articl...978/1002/LOCAL

It still doesn't add up. No mention of sexual abuse. What could be the motive?
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

This whole case is just bizarre. Maybe the coroner is keeping some details private until the trial.
    It is not a Justice System. It is just a system. ~Bob Enyart

"Officials could not comment on the nature of the suffocation finding because the case is still under investigation, said Becky Stuttle, an investigator with the coroner’s office."
    This part gives me hope like we stated earlier that this is a thorough investigation and far from over.I wonder where the siblings are now?
    I also suspect a huge drug ,probably meth connection in the case....
    So sad to think of her and what she had to go through

Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    "Officials could not comment on the nature of the suffocation finding because the case is still under investigation, said Becky Stuttle, an investigator with the coronerís office."
    This part gives me hope like we stated earlier that this is a thorough investigation and far from over.I wonder where the siblings are now?
    I agree with you, especially about the drugs but I tend to lean to it being pills instead of meth.

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    "Officials could not comment on the nature of the suffocation finding because the case is still under investigation, said Becky Stuttle, an investigator with the coronerís office."
    My mind just keeps jumping to the cause of her suffocation and I hate thinking about it. I want to know, but yet I don't know if my heart can take what I am thinking.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12