Page 1 of 123 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. It appears that Casey Anthony is speaking out on a video diary for the first time since her acquittal.
    A video just surfaced on YouTube and on a Facebook page titled Caylee-Anthony Countdown to Justice.
    A woman who appears to be Casey Anthony talks about her life on probation during the four minute video."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...-facebo/nGGB7/

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeMByZKAHcQ&feature=player_embedded"](1) could THIS be horseface.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    YAWN

I'd rather watch paint dry. A thought about CA: Ignore her.

Ya don't wrestle in the mud with a pig, you get dirty and the pig likes it.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    YAWN

BBM:

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Cool

I wanna know how she bought her new computer?! Oh...and all of those Zanny's she is on!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I wanna know how she bought her new computer?! Oh...and all of those Zanny's she is on!
    Really. Appears to be sedated, either popping or smoking something, jmo. Wonder where she's getting that?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Hi River,

I think she probably used the money from her pictures that were taken when she was released - about two weeks after her release - when she was shopping. She made about 50,000 (says N. Grace).

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Hi River,

I think she probably used the money from her pictures that were taken when she was released - about two weeks after her release - when she was shopping. She made about 50,000 (says N. Grace).
    Would she have to claim that money as earnings at her probation interview?

Btw...has she appeared yet this month? Last I heard she hadn't but she had until Jan 5th (today) to do so.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

YAWN

this.

I totally agree, this didnt even warrant a thread. shoulda stayed in sidebar like the blip of nothing it is.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    this.

I totally agree, this didnt even warrant a thread. shoulda stayed in sidebar like the blip of nothing it is.
    I agree, whether it's real or not, it's getting attention now (especially since Today felt the need to even mention it). If it's really her, she's getting what she wants (attention). If it's not her, she's also getting what she wants (people falling for a fake).

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

I do find it a bit odd that she says she isn't sure how to use her new computer, but yet a couple of times in the video, I noticed names she mentioned were muted out.. Makes no sense.. if she can barely figure out how to use the computer, how did she figure out how to do that?
    Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"

Kelsey's story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Thinker Belle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker Belle View Post
    I do find it a bit odd that she says she isn't sure how to use her new computer, but yet a couple of times in the video, I noticed names she mentioned were muted out.. Makes no sense.. if she can barely figure out how to use the computer, how did she figure out how to do that?
    think someone is helping her...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Waddles For This Useful Post:

News Ch 13 said in their live report that media muted the names before posting this on their sites. Not sure how accurate this is tho.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Might've gone from Windows to a Mac. That's what I was assuming.

~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meagain For This Useful Post:

YAWN

Yes....ITA. Remember Caylee, folks. She should be the one to be playing with new "toys"...the ones Santa would have brought her if she hadn't been killed and discarded to be EATEN by animals. Whoever made/leaked this video should be sent a shipment of duct tape. JMO

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 123 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast