Page 1 of 74 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Hybrid View

Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. ó It appears that Casey Anthony is speaking out on a video diary for the first time since her acquittal.
    A video just surfaced on YouTube and on a Facebook page titled Caylee-Anthony Countdown to Justice.
    A woman who appears to be Casey Anthony talks about her life on probation during the four minute video."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...-facebo/nGGB7/

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeMByZKAHcQ&feature=player_embedded"](1) could THIS be horseface.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    YAWN

I'd rather watch paint dry. A thought about CA: Ignore her.

Ya don't wrestle in the mud with a pig, you get dirty and the pig likes it.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    YAWN

BBM:

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Cool

I wanna know how she bought her new computer?! Oh...and all of those Zanny's she is on!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I wanna know how she bought her new computer?! Oh...and all of those Zanny's she is on!
    Really. Appears to be sedated, either popping or smoking something, jmo. Wonder where she's getting that?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Hi River,

I think she probably used the money from her pictures that were taken when she was released - about two weeks after her release - when she was shopping. She made about 50,000 (says N. Grace).

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Hi River,

I think she probably used the money from her pictures that were taken when she was released - about two weeks after her release - when she was shopping. She made about 50,000 (says N. Grace).
    Would she have to claim that money as earnings at her probation interview?

Btw...has she appeared yet this month? Last I heard she hadn't but she had until Jan 5th (today) to do so.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

YAWN

this.

I totally agree, this didnt even warrant a thread. shoulda stayed in sidebar like the blip of nothing it is.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    this.

I totally agree, this didnt even warrant a thread. shoulda stayed in sidebar like the blip of nothing it is.
    I agree, whether it's real or not, it's getting attention now (especially since Today felt the need to even mention it). If it's really her, she's getting what she wants (attention). If it's not her, she's also getting what she wants (people falling for a fake).

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

I do find it a bit odd that she says she isn't sure how to use her new computer, but yet a couple of times in the video, I noticed names she mentioned were muted out.. Makes no sense.. if she can barely figure out how to use the computer, how did she figure out how to do that?
    Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"

Kelsey's story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Thinker Belle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker Belle View Post
    I do find it a bit odd that she says she isn't sure how to use her new computer, but yet a couple of times in the video, I noticed names she mentioned were muted out.. Makes no sense.. if she can barely figure out how to use the computer, how did she figure out how to do that?
    think someone is helping her...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Waddles For This Useful Post:

News Ch 13 said in their live report that media muted the names before posting this on their sites. Not sure how accurate this is tho.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Might've gone from Windows to a Mac. That's what I was assuming.

~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meagain For This Useful Post:

YAWN

Yes....ITA. Remember Caylee, folks. She should be the one to be playing with new "toys"...the ones Santa would have brought her if she hadn't been killed and discarded to be EATEN by animals. Whoever made/leaked this video should be sent a shipment of duct tape. JMO

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Hates being on camera? I don't know, sounds like a FCA pathological lie.

I think it's her and I think she planned on selling these video blogs. Someone may have told her it was a bad idea.

There's a picture behind her that looks like a kid's drawing....but Caylee would have been too young to do it. There's also a wedding pic on the wall - looks older....I can't really make it out though,

Poor puppy.

It looks like "paneling" on the wall -- and someone above said "trailer" and I think it is one -- sure looks like a trailer ...

I sure would like to know WHO are those two people in that photo hanging on the wall ...

And those "glasses" -- they look too big -- like they are about to fall off her face ...

And where is she getting the $$$$$ to buy a computer, phone, etc.

I sure hope the Parole Office checks into this ... but they probably won't ...

29. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    And those "glasses" -- they look too big -- like they are about to fall off her face ...

:
    The look like the same ones she was wearing during her her final arrest in October 2008. JMO
    Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"

Kelsey's story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Thinker Belle For This Useful Post:

Alright folks, think before you click "Submit Reply". TOS and all that jazz.

I haven't had a chance to view the video yet. Will do so when I make it to the office.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Alright folks, think before you click "Submit Reply". TOS and all that jazz.

I haven't had a chance to view the video yet. Will do so when I make it to the office.
    The title of that video is the title I saw when I went to youtube so that's just that. I'm not so sure it's her.

ETA: If it is her we need the lip readers. There are spots muted out where she talks about who gave her a camera and who is like family.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    The title of that video is the title I saw when I went to youtube so that's just that. I'm not so sure it's her.

ETA: If it is her we need the lip readers. There are spots muted out where she talks about who gave her a camera and who is like family.
    I know what you're saying, strawberry. I'm not vouching for the authenticity of the video at all. Since it was linked via MSM on WFTV, I had to allow it to be linked. lol

That said, you guys are still terrific sleuths, iykwim.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

I know what you're saying, strawberry. I'm not vouching for the authenticity of the video at all. Since it was linked via MSM on WFTV, I had to allow it to be linked. lol

Yes, I saw it was first on one of those Casey is Innocent sites and refused to go there and waited til it was on MSM. LOL
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

37. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    The Today Show announced they had confirmed its authenticity. I still can't click to watch it. I don't want her to have millions of hits on You Tube.
    It's my own two cents. You don't have to read or like it.

JMO ... but IF it is her, I think she and her DT are sooooooo jealous of Mr. Ashton getting all the attention in the news lately about his book, and now he is running for public office ..

Oh ... and Dr. G was on Dr. Drew and has her new show and one is about Caylee's murder ...

CA is just po'd that she is NOT getting the attention ... as usual ...

Oh -- Today Show on ..
    Last edited by dog.gone.cute; 01-05-2012 at 09:33 AM. Reason: ETA: comments

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists

Listen to the video and then watch it without sound. Compare it to 911/visitation tapes, police interviews and when she spoke to Judge Perry, it's her.

"Maybe I'll bring the dog, who knows?"

Great. Another helpless little thing to prance in front of the camera but when that gets old or cramps her style, then what? Oh, that's right.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

41. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eidetic For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 74 123456789101151 ... LastLast