Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    From Support Casey Anthony fb paraphrased from Dec. 26th
    Drew Hensley says that Casey leaked out a video herself to let them know she was ok. A small number of them were allowed to watch it for a few minutes
    It was posted to friends v nons. He says she has a roommate a new puppy. She had just returned from a weekend trip. He suggests that more videos might be coming. Drew asks if a certain poster is a member of the private site. He also states that the video belongs to someone who bumped into her roommate or a mutual friend. A site called SJ is mentioned and the poster wants to know why it wasn't posted there because everyone there wants to know how she's doing. Drew says she doesn't want it on a high profile site.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Suppor...21603757921642
    I would LOVE to know what SJ is!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Looking for a photo of Casey before her arrest so we can compare eyebrows based on this photo http://lockerz.com/s/171686729
    I think the pics are her. She could have easily changed her eyebrows. Tweezed less since so many people commented on that during the trial.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by It's Not the Nanny View Post
    Her comments remind me of her creepy diary writings... new beginnings, things can only get better, I'm in a happy place.... *shudder*.
    Spot on! This is her "bella vita." Wow...she has a computer and a camera and a dog and can only live in a room with the shades down. Her best friend (Watson) is a computer...
    Yep...she doesn't have to give any of this back. She can have it...I don't want it.
    Doesn't take much to make her happy but all of these things give her the opportunity to do the thing she loves most of all...talk about herself (me, me, me.) She also gets look at her great beauty through the webcam she hates being in front of so much. (dripping with sarcasm here) Narcissism at its best.
    Oh...and poor dog is right. Probably the most truthful thing she has said in a while.
    Of course all of this is my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
    I would LOVE to know what SJ is!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    FWIW, SJ is the owner of "CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent" website.
    Now we know what SJ owns but who SJ is...well that's yet to be known. TY Patty G.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

I think this video is a hoax. IMO
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-- Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    Fortunately, that video doesn't show someone doing "well" IMO, she seems drugged up and lonely IMO.
    I thought the same thing. One thing that made me feel better after watching this video is even though she talks about things are looking up and getting better and blah blah blah, she doesn't sound like she believes it and is trying to not only convince others but also trying to convince herself that things are looking up. She looks sad and that makes me happy!

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Kitty Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    It sounds like her. It makes me sick that she keeps talking about "something that is mine, I bought it - no one can take it away - I don't have to give it back."

Ummm, she had the most precious thing you can have and she murdered her and threw her in a swamp. GMAB!

Wonder how she went about adopting this dog? What kind of dog? Poor dog.

One of the comments was interesting. Someone will track the ISP and possibly find out just where she is - unless she's masking the ISP - or had somebody else post it for her.

IDK - why would she post something like this for free, when she's looking for that big payday? How is she paying for herself?

Oh well, ....................

Who in their right mind would allow her to adopt a dog? I haven't watched the video yet, might have to wait til I get home from work. I might start screaming. I would love to know if she got the dog from a rescue organization because if she did they need to be shut down allowing someone like her to adopt a dog. She's worse than Michael Vick

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

Wow!

Holy Catfish Batman! The people who uploaded this video "J&HB" are best friends with one of my closest friends!!! I knew their names sounded familiar( and to answer your questions, they do reside here in Florida) .....I however don't know them, but they sure do have it out for CA and they do run the People Against "We Support Casey Anthony" FB page.....Wow it's a small world!

Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    Thats the question! Wondering who this person is? Obviously they aquired some recent pics of casey.

If you notice the brunette picture of casey (which looks like her---- has a watch on her right hand..and in the you tube video there is the exact same watch)

The house in which the pictures were taken does not look fancy at all. In fact I'd say it was messy, and a tad unkempt. Judging from the one with casey acting like a child with the large boots on. JMO.
    And I do believe she is wearing the infamous blue dress in one of those pics.....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

what's up with the picture of her all in black w/big boots on? it almost looks like a big black straight-jacket because her hands are behind her back. is it possible someone has her tied up, hmmmm i can only hope but wait, she is smiling, guess i'll have to wait for the pictures of when KARMA really hits
    "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, and the process is its own reward." Amelia Earhart

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GracieLu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Now we know what SJ owns but who SJ is...well that's yet to be known. TY Patty G.
    All I get is an error when I try to view that site?? Hmm.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

Can anyone blow up the photo on the side wall behind her to see if they are recognized? Looks to me like a man/woman in the photo. Might give a clue as to where she is? I hope nobody buys anything of her so she cannot profit.
    Evil has a face - that face is CA

Quote Originally Posted by GracieLu View Post
    what's up with the picture of her all in black w/big boots on? it almost looks like a big black straight-jacket because her hands are behind her back. is it possible someone has her tied up, hmmmm i can only hope but wait, she is smiling, guess i'll have to wait for the pictures of when KARMA really hits
    Maybe she was just "playing" around with duct tape.....

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuths4Me View Post
    she looks high or buzzed in this pic..like th pic where she is puking in the toilet throwing up the peace sign...lol

http://lockerz.com/s/171691486
    Same old KC

New

Old

Just Sayin'

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on the interwebz. I am just a "reasonable person"

HHJP: "I.Am.Not.Stopping.Anymore.For.You.To.Get.A.Fi le."

HHJP:
    "I WILL WORK YOU ALL DAY SATURDAY" LOVE HIM!

"You have never studied that because of course, you haven't studied that." -Jose Baez

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sleuths4Me For This Useful Post:

Wow - just watched the video. A couple of things jumped out. One - that she has been making and sending out audiotapes (just like Osama Bin Laden ). The other thing is she mentioned that SHE bought the computer. Where did that money come from?? Do ya'll think she still has *unusual people* who send her money like they did to the jail??

ETA - the stuff she says at the end about the fact that things are looking up and how she's hoping that it continues and things keep looking up reminds me of her 2003/8?? diary when she hopes her newfound happiness will continue to grow. Creepy

I think the setting looks like a bad trailer, or even a motor home. That was her big dream, right? Well... careful what you ask for! Of course, actually traveling in one is different than living in someone's yard with a pooch.

I knew it was her because my stomach recoiled in a too familiar way. She is still a phony sociopath trying on new personas until she finds one that works for her. I'd say her "supporters" have volunteered to be her newest bevy of suckers. Guess I'm glad someone is willing to keep her occupied enough to spare unwitting innocents. Karma is at work, though, I have no doubt. That was not the image of a "free" woman living la "bella vita." Nope. MOO

(I saw it last night, briefly on Youtube. Every time it came onto my news this morning I changed the channel and didn't go back to their programming. I'm still on my own personal boycott of all things related to her and her defense.)

Quote Originally Posted by Studio_Medic View Post
    Holy Catfish Batman! The people who uploaded this video "J&HB" are best friends with one of my closest friends!!! I knew their names sounded familiar( and to answer your questions, they do reside here in Florida) .....I however don't know them, but they sure do have it out for CA and they do run the People Against "We Support Casey Anthony" FB page.....Wow it's a small world!
    I think they also run this twitter account https://twitter.com/#!/CaseyTrackers
    I'm sorry H&J for thinking you were the bad guys.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Take my advice and don't bother watching!...Myself I have no interest in hearing anything that person has to say. I was glad to see she is looking so well...Not!
    Does this video receive money from every hit?...I feel sorry for the dog, better hope it is well behaved and no one shows it any love besides the owner or it could end up in a swamp wrapped in garbage bags. Sorry I sound so mean but it's the truth unfortunately. If this girl can't be trusted alone with a child then what makes anyone think she can be responsible for a pet?...JMO

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MsMacGyver For This Useful Post:

I watched the video and I have no doubt at all it is her. Voice, cadence, body movements, it's all her. Even the tone of her self absorption is still ringing that bell loud and clear. without the confirmation of any news source, I recognized her...

and then I factually, literally got so sick to my stomach I vomited hard, as if to expel her pollution from me forcefully.

May all that she alone has unleashed into the universe return to her as it's source, but multiplied and soon. Karma baby, and until I witness that visitation, I cannot watch her without being violently ill.

My only wish for her is that she receive that which she gives, what she reaps is up to her. Sow well, madam, sow well. Her first harvest is still yet to bear her poisonous fruit.
    The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.
    Lois McMaster Bujold

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LawRig For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
    All I get is an error when I try to view that site?? Hmm.
    If it's a 403 I think that means it's private.

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    IF IT IS HER?

How did she pay for a computer?
    She can't even support herself (accordering to her probation visits of which we haven't seen this month so far) ((In Sessions just said that Chaney Mason just confrimed it is her)) so anyway if she can't support herself how can she afford a dog?

I hope someone has the guts to ask her where she is getting money.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    I think the setting looks like a bad trailer, or even a motor home. That was her big dream, right? Well... careful what you ask for! Of course, actually traveling in one is different than living in someone's yard with a pooch.

I knew it was her because my stomach recoiled in a too familiar way. She is still a phony sociopath trying on new personas until she finds one that works for her. I'd say her "supporters" have volunteered to be her newest bevy of suckers. Guess I'm glad someone is willing to keep her occupied enough to spare unwitting innocents. Karma is at work, though, I have no doubt. That was not the image of a "free" woman living la "bella vita." Nope. MOO

(I saw it last night, briefly on Youtube. Every time it came onto my news this morning I changed the channel and didn't go back to their programming. I'm still on my own personal boycott of all things related to her and her defense.)

TA...I refuse to give it any air time!...Sure looks to me shes living the good life...HA!

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsMacGyver For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    Wow - just watched the video. A couple of things jumped out. One - that she has been making and sending out audiotapes (just like Osama Bin Laden ). The other thing is she mentioned that SHE bought the computer. Where did that money come from?? Do ya'll think she still has *unusual people* who send her money like they did to the jail??

ETA - the stuff she says at the end about the fact that things are looking up and how she's hoping that it continues and things keep looking up reminds me of her 2003/8?? diary when she hopes her newfound happiness will continue to grow. Creepy
    ohio pictures.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Florida...yeah, that's right...FLOR-i-DUH
    Is it just me, or does the felon seem to be morphing into her MOTHER? Seriously, with the bad blonde dye job, she looks eerily like CA. Ew.

What a clueless, useless dimbo. And I feel bad for that dog. One bark too many and into the swamp you go, Fido. She shouldn't even be trusted with a plant, forget a living creature.

*shudders*
    Caylee Marie Anthony Travis Alexander: Never forgotten

That was the most boring four minutes I've ever seen. She can't say anything of substance. No mention of Caylee.

Her video diaries will squelch any chance that she will make money on an exclusive interview.

We're also beginning to see an unraveling. She's getting bored and can't go on much longer without any real contact. And she does not seem happy.

Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast