Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Orlando

Verified Aquaculturalist
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeMByZKAHcQ&feature=player_embedded"](1) could THIS be horseface.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Alright folks, think before you click "Submit Reply". TOS and all that jazz. :angel:

I haven't had a chance to view the video yet. Will do so when I make it to the office.

Alright folks, think before you click "Submit Reply". TOS and all that jazz. :angel:

I haven't had a chance to view the video yet. Will do so when I make it to the office.

The title of that video is the title I saw when I went to youtube so that's just that. I'm not so sure it's her.

ETA: If it is her we need the lip readers. There are spots muted out where she talks about who gave her a camera and who is like family.

the article says she has a computer and a camera, and adopted a dog??? dear lord, poor dog.

She can go back into hiding now. She showed her face enough and we know she is alive and kicking. Not a whole lot of us care about what she got as far as tech toys. If this is her I really hope she takes care of that puppy. No more sleepy pups.

Now she'll have something to call her own...are you freakin' kidding me! She had something that was hers, her name was Caylee and she killed her!
This whole video just makes me sick....it's all about Casey and not one word about Caylee! And she's adopted a dog! Poor dog.

:seeya: I just knew ya'll would be on the ball here about this !

It's going to be on the Today Show this morning ...

:waitasec: Gee ... can't wait ... NOT ...

:floorlaugh: But will watch out of curiousity ... lol ...

The title of that video is the title I saw when I went to youtube so that's just that. I'm not so sure it's her.

ETA: If it is her we need the lip readers. There are spots muted out where she talks about who gave her a camera and who is like family.

I know what you're saying, strawberry. I'm not vouching for the authenticity of the video at all. Since it was linked via MSM on WFTV, I had to allow it to be linked. lol

That said, you guys are still terrific sleuths, iykwim. :angel:

the article says she has a computer and a camera, and adopted a dog??? dear lord, poor dog.

:waitasec: Has someone contacted PETA ? the SPCA ? or any the Animal Rights Groups ?

This should be a "no-no" -- Casey Anthony "adopting a dog" ...

Seriously ...

MOO ...

I can't seem to find her actual youtube account...wonder why this is only uploaded by HollyandJonBriley's account? Something is up with this...not sure what but there is definitely something up with this.

My local media (WESH - Florida) confirmed it was her in a breaking news report. wow.. she sounds so clueless. sigh...

I know what you're saying, strawberry. I'm not vouching for the authenticity of the video at all. Since it was linked via MSM on WFTV, I had to allow it to be linked. lol

That said, you guys are still terrific sleuths, iykwim. :angel:

Yes, I saw it was first on one of those Casey is Innocent sites and refused to go there and waited til it was on MSM. LOL

what is the title of the youtube video please? Can't find it on my iPad

Look at her hairline.. her eyebrows.. trust me I was skeptical and did a side by side. I think it's her. Plus.. I trust holly and Jon. They're not going to ruin their rep over this (modsnip)

Reading the comments apparently it was on a pay site and downloaded from there. The youtube account holder states that they are not making a penny from the video and they posted it because they wanted to prevent her from making money from it. The account holder states that they are Pro Caylee all the way.

The Today Show announced they had confirmed its authenticity. I still can't click to watch it. I don't want her to have millions of hits on You Tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46