Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

hmmm, just wow! I've been checking WS daily and check today to find this, LOL! hmmmm, all I have to say is CREEPY! As usual it's all about ME ME ME (nothing changed). Also, she looks crappy and I'm not one to judge apparences but I have a feeling the guy who offered her a naked pictorial is down on his hands and knees this morning thrilled she didn't accept, lol! I'm glad she is getting on with her life and things are looking up (barf), too bad beautiful Caylee isn't getting on with her life because !!!!! threw her away like garbage! and, if anyone from "TV" is reading, the day the !!!!! gets an interview or book I will ban EVERYTHING associated with it (products, publishing company, etc.) as well as everybody I know. This !!!!! will never make a penny from this if i can help it!

(lol, yes, still angry in my little farm town. never going to get over this. i think about beautiful Caylee everyday)
    "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, and the process is its own reward." Amelia Earhart

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GracieLu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    Might've gone from Windows to a Mac. That's what I was assuming.
    You know I always found it funny during Tony L's testimony. All of the guys Casey was living with had nice Mac notebooks. And Casey had a crappy HP with the blue screen of death. It would be funny if she finally got her Mac.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KariKae For This Useful Post:

It will be interesting to see if this Drew posts a confirmation or denial that he leaked this...
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetbeach View Post
    Yeah or a out building used as a home office? Could that be a picture of CM and his wife in younger days? It seems to be an ol timey photo but maybe it's the B/W that's giving it that appearance. Very curious indeed!
    Sorry to be late in posting this but maybe she is working in an OLD TIME PHOTO BOTH at Disney.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tipstaff For This Useful Post:

Hmmm

Matt Morgan tweeted that he has seen it but "We are reserving comment for the time being."

Hope it's OK to paraphrase his tweet and just quote that part. If not please remove.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

OK...FIRST, this is too bizarre for me...I swear on the bible, and don't even ask me "why" I would wake up and get outta bed and think of this...BUT, I wondered to myself, as I got out of bed, if KC got a dog or something to keep her company...NO LIE!!!
    I suppose that's what people would consider waking up in the middle of a nightmare.

Otherwise, the background maybe looks like a basement, with the paneling...a lot of people finished their basements years ago with that.
    OR, maybe it IS a mobile home, and she's just waiting on "Cupcake" or "Cookie", or whoever she was writing letters to, to get outta jail and have their traveling "Daddy" show...."Daddy", as they called God in their letters.
    IMO, this is DEFINITELY part of the defense plan to test the waters....with the recent news about someone, yet again, shopping around an interview with her. They WANT to keep her out there...AND, they kinda sorta "bleeped" out the names she was saying ON PURPOSE so the public would go on the "Where's Casey" hunt again.
    ITA agree with everyone saying this is because of JA's book and running for office.

I also noticed, a leopard will NEVER change their spots...she is puttin on a big 'ol act to seem so demure and so confused by all the new things that happened while she was in prison. We KNOW she was a wiz with a computer, yet she has to say she needs to figure out her new computer, or whatever. Like she's in such a tizzy and alone and had to get a dog so she's not alone...wahh wahhh wahhh!!
    And, the name of the people that was "bleeped" out, they're like her "real family", etc. REALLY??? After a few months???
    Her whole "friend" circle was like that with her....she'd know someone for like 2 months, and they were BFF....or were like her family...or they were "her boys". When people started to figure her out, or she saw a better opportunity....she's movin on.
    It sooo reminds me of the spider spinning her web....IMO, she'll play the poor pitiful me routine till she milks it out...AND, keeps trying to show a "kinder" "gentler" murderer, so someone will venture to give her an interview....because she's trying to "make things better".
    Grrrrrr...can anyone tell I am a little miffed by this???
    All, as always, IMO.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Orlando Sentinel re-uploaded it to another hosting site. OS makes money though.
    Don't mind OS making $$$, as long as they don't send some to FCA.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KariKae For This Useful Post:

And where'd she get the glasses? Those are bigger than the ones from Oct 2008. And Drew mentioned her new glasses in one of his fb posts. Are Optometrists bound by HIPPA?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I wanna know how she bought her new computer?! Oh...and all of those Zanny's she is on!
    Hi River,

I think she probably used the money from her pictures that were taken when she was released - about two weeks after her release - when she was shopping. She made about 50,000 (says N. Grace).

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    And where'd she get the glasses? Those are bigger than the ones from Oct 2008. And Drew mentioned her new glasses in one of his fb posts. Are Optometrists bound by HIPPA?
    Looks like she stole a couple of lenses from NASA
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

Is it possible to remove this post [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7487149&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet[/ame] so that members and visitors don't click on the original youtube video? Just thinking of anything we can do to prevent her from making $$$ on this.

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Hi River,

I think she probably used the money from her pictures that were taken when she was released - about two weeks after her release - when she was shopping. She made about 50,000 (says N. Grace).
    Would she have to claim that money as earnings at her probation interview?

Btw...has she appeared yet this month? Last I heard she hadn't but she had until Jan 5th (today) to do so.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

No one is making money by clicking on the Youtube video. ANY youtube video.
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Meagain For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    She also says she wouldn't have the phone if it weren't for 'bleep', and it looks to me like she is saying "John" ?? maybe? I'm not a lip reader.
    I think she says Shawn/ Sean/ Shaun.

However you want to spell it, but I think the first bleep is the name Shawn.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smart blonde For This Useful Post:

FWIW, If there is an ad next to any YouTube video, then someone is making money off a video. In this particular case, no one is making money off of this video YET!

Videos that contain music, the artist makes money off the video hits. Some of my earlier videos have an ad because the artist claimed rights to music. I have the option to make money off of every single video I have uploaded to my channels.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

32. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

If there is an advertisement at the beginning of any video on youtube that you have to watch before the actual video starts, then yes, someone is making money.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to racegirl72 For This Useful Post:

It kind of cracks me up that FCA will see the video with that title.

36. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Wondering how this person Geri, got these candid home photo's of FCA ..some without the blonde disguise, and some with.

http://lockerz.com/s/171691486
    http://lockerz.com/s/171686729
    http://lockerz.com/s/171686657

mods please remove if this is not allowed.

38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:

Here come the celebrity tweets. Gilbert Godfried said if she considers the computer "hers" then she is going to kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Mark NeJame sees it exactly the same way I do! Yay!

<snipped from the OS link above>

"Attorney Mark NeJame, who offered analysis for WKMG-Channel 6 during the trial, said he has "no doubt" it's her.

"The content of what she said was so self-absorbed that it could hardly be anybody but her,'' he said. "I think it's orchestrated with the intent to gauge public opinion for future opportunities, and I hope the public is aware of that and rejects anything that allows her to be paid or profit for future appearances.'"

this is the only interesting thing about it - everyone always said she really was that shallow and I always thought she must have more depth that that. I'm kinda disgusted at my own naivete'.

41. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    My post had to be moderated and I even done my own mod snip so I wouldn't get a t/o.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

43. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

GatorMom is offline If you want something done right, get a couple of old broads to do it. -Bette Davis
    32 Miles from the Orange County FL courthouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    When and where did you see the video diary for the first time?
    I did not actually watch it until this morning but I was aware of the video being out there for the past week. It was discussed in a group I belong to.

The other video is not a diary. I have seen 9 seconds of that one.

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GatorMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    OMG I had to log back in just to LOL at this post....

47. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    Wondering how this person Geri, got these candid home photo's of FCA ..some without the blonde disguise, and some with.

http://lockerz.com/s/171691486
    http://lockerz.com/s/171686729
    http://lockerz.com/s/171686657

mods please remove if this is not allowed.
    Geri Antonacci | GeriAntonacci
    @VinniePolitan

Okie dokie then....
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

49. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast