Page 8 of 145 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Okay, watched the video, was late for work so I could see the blurb on the Today show and hear their comments.

I am convinced it is her for a number of reasons. First, it looks & sounds like her - I especially noticed the nervous mannerisms she always displayed - constantly messing with her hair, nervous hands, etc... It does appear she has gained maybe a little weight but that isn't surprising to me.

The fact that the Today show vouches for the authenticity says A LOT to me. NBC (and the Today Show in particular!) have very, very strong connections to several members of the Defense team. I think they confirmed the authenticity through DT members - I am curious about who contacted who first, iykwim.

The timing of this is telling - some of the reasons have already been mentioned here - JA's successful book sales, his announcement that he is running for SA, etc... Mostly though, I think this is about the only way left - call it an experiment - to see how she might be perceived by the public, in hopes that she might be more "marketable" now. I don't agree because we see through her, but I think she was attemtping to play a more sympathetic, empathtic, non-confrontational side. Heh, don't throw stones at me - I'm not buying it for a second, BUT I am just saying I think that might have been the intent here.

Either way, I knew she would come out sooner than later. She is bound to be having major attention withdrawals.
    BBM good point! Isn't Jim L. with the Today Show?
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

And what's with her saying she may get off probation early and leave there end of February???
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

I find it odd that she appeared in heavy disguise during her depo yet recorded this undisguised.

I'm also looking for her moles...they do kinda match, the ones I can see anyway. Too bad she didn't show the tattoo.
    I also wonder why her eyebrows aren't plucked as well as usual.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Found hollyandjonbriley I think...
    Bartow, FL
    Brooksville, FL
    Spring Hill, FL
    Washington Court House, OH
    I found this in the Record Herald Newspaper in Washington C.H., Ohio

City of Washington C.H., 117 N. Main St. vs. Holly Briley, 301 Van Deman St., claims amount $1,275.23.

City of Washington C.H., 117 N. Main St. vs. Jon Briley, 301 Van Deman St., claims amount $739.01.
    “When the lives and the rights of children are at stake, there must be no silent witnesses.” Carol Bellamy

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hornswoggled For This Useful Post:

hollyandjonbriley uploaded the video from somewhere as clearly Casey wouldn't title the video using "horseface".

The other copy of the video is from caseyanthonyisinnocent website, of which, they state they received yesterday.

They trademarked that particular video as they do with every video they download from other sites.

What is needed is where did hollyandjonbriley get the video, of which, I feel it came from caseyanothonyisinnocent's website.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

This is all over people, tmz and the likes -ugh

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Waddles For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by less0305 View Post
    The Today Show announced they had confirmed its authenticity. I still can't click to watch it. I don't want her to have millions of hits on You Tube.

This is me. She's gonna get enough attention without me adding to it. I'm going to take Jeff's advice and just ignore her.

13. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Camille For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    That one is 86 years old.....
    I think I'm grasping at straws...
    Jumping the gun
    and just flat out trying to find anything that could explain the purpose of this video on one youtube account. How did it get there, how did they find it and what is the goal of it's creator? $$$$$?

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    "ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — It appears that Casey Anthony is speaking out on a video diary for the first time since her acquittal.
    A video just surfaced on YouTube and on a Facebook page titled Caylee-Anthony Countdown to Justice.
    A woman who appears to be Casey Anthony talks about her life on probation during the four minute video."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...-facebo/nGGB7/
    Total sociopath. She is purposely changing her demeanor to be soft spoken and oh so beside herself with sereneness. Total sociopath.

Comment on TMZ: Hide the water bowl before the poor dog "accidently" drowns itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    hollyandjonbriley uploaded the video from somewhere as clearly Casey wouldn't title the video using "horseface".

The other copy of the video is from caseyanthonyisinnocent website, of which, they state they received yesterday.

They trademarked that particular video as they do with every video they download from other sites.

What is needed is where did hollyandjonbriley get the video, of which, I feel it came from caseyanothonyisinnocent's website.
    On twitter someone thanked Drew someone for betraying OCA to get it.

19. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    On twitter someone thanked Drew someone for betraying OCA to get it.
    Drew Hensley? On the Countdown to Justice FB page somebody made a comment about him.

21. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker Belle View Post
    The video was posted all over FCA and Caylee-related sites on FB. Apparently, the video was ORIGINALLY posted by a page titled 'People Against "We Support Casey Anthony" ' The video was leaked by an FCA supporter who claims he wanted to post the video to show "Casey haters" that she wasn't locked in a room with no freedom. The FB page claims that FCA is extorting money from supporters by making them pay for these videos and says their motivation for posting the video, is to expose the truth about FCA and what she is doing. Since she is allegedly charging to view these videos, that is why they are otherwise not available, and the only reason this one is, is because a supporter leaked it and obviously now it has went viral.

If it is true, it doesn't surprise me one bit.. She is trash
    Just read back and saw your post....thank you!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    It was just BRIEFLY discussed on the Today Show...the panel agreed with our feelings on this and did not want to give her the attention she is seeking and moved quickly on to the next topic!
    I briefly looked at it as well. Looks like her, talking about herself. I'm done now. Bye KC

@jackiefell
    JACQUELINE
    Still no confirmation ... Still working .... Live at noon on @cfnews13 #caseyanthony
    13 minutes ago

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 145 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast