Page 9 of 145 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
    Ok watched it through this time, torture. She's talking like she thinks she has a sympathetic audience like she's reaching out to her "fans" or purposefully in complete disregard that she rightfully has an unsympathetic audience. Plus the whole thing screams of a fake act. She may be a bit nervous on camera but there is nothing humble and apologetic in her mannerisms. It made me nauseous. Shouldn't have watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    I find it odd that she appeared in heavy disguise during her depo yet recorded this undisguised.

I'm also looking for her moles...they do kinda match, the ones I can see anyway. Too bad she didn't show the tattoo.
    I also wonder why her eyebrows aren't plucked as well as usual.
    She says at the start of the video that the date is 13th October. What date was the depo disguise fiasco?
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    Drew Hensley? On the Countdown to Justice FB page somebody made a comment about him.
    Yes I just searched and that's who it was but they cite the PeopleAgainst"WeSupport Casey Anthony"FB!
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    The Orlando Sentinel has deciphered what she is saying-
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6876649.story

Bill Sheaffer adds commentary

FWIW I don't think it is her.
    Mark NeJame sees it exactly the same way I do! Yay!

<snipped from the OS link above>

"Attorney Mark NeJame, who offered analysis for WKMG-Channel 6 during the trial, said he has "no doubt" it's her.

"The content of what she said was so self-absorbed that it could hardly be anybody but her,'' he said. "I think it's orchestrated with the intent to gauge public opinion for future opportunities, and I hope the public is aware of that and rejects anything that allows her to be paid or profit for future appearances.'"
    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I caved and watched it...it's her alright...no one can mimic her idiocy that well...

“But again this is the first of many, I’m looking forward to this. It’s a little scary cause I hate being on camera but I need to conquer that fear at some point and this is a good start. So here’s hoping. It’s the end of the first, just the beginning.

I mean...some screen writers are good...but no one is THAT good....UNREAL....JUST UNREAL!! She hates being on camera????? Really???? Since when??? Why does she NEED to conquer that fear??? That sets fear in me that we will see her on camera lots more. "Its' the end of the first, just the beginning" Total Anthony speak...classic trademarks of it...

This is the last I will say on her. Not worth it.
    Last edited by lala; 01-05-2012 at 11:20 AM. Reason: added

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    She says at the start of the video that the date is 13th October. What date was the depo disguise fiasco?

Oct 8th. hmmm

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    I think the depo was Oct 8th.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

I only watched about 60 seconds...couldn't take anymore. IMHO if she really wants to get some action out of this, she needs to film herself having a "fisty fit" and clench her teeth a bit.... this new and improved psychopath is boring.

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

She needs to take two seats. Messy trick.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to evelyn24 For This Useful Post:

"...I hate being on camera..."

Oh yeah? Since when?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    There's a tweet from someone thanking someone "who betrayed Casey" to get the video. I don't want to put the alleged mole's name here but I was thinking someone must have pretended to be a supporter to get this.
    It's the beautiful life that Casey wanted. Now she gets to constantly look over her shoulder and wonder who is going to betray her next.

ME ME ME ME ME ME I I I ME ME ME I I I
    BLAH BLAH BLAH

I do believe it is her.
    Such a narcissist. OMG

19. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Apex-mom For This Useful Post:

GatorMom is offline If you want something done right, get a couple of old broads to do it. -Bette Davis
    32 Miles from the Orange County FL courthouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Mara232 View Post
    Great call.

How did you determine it's been floating around for weeks?
    Because today is not the first time I have seen it.

There is another video and the small clip I have seen she is flaunting her new nose piercing. I cannot share, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    There's a tweet from someone thanking someone "who betrayed Casey" to get the video. I don't want to put the alleged mole's name here but I was thinking someone must have pretended to be a supporter to get this.
    IA that she must have been "betrayed" for this to come out. It doesn't, to me, seem like typical Casey-holding-court fare. If she knew this was going public, she would have been showing more cleavage, done her hair a little nicer and behaved more flirtatiously, IMO. I get the impression that maybe a therapist asked her to record these and they were never intended to go any further than the shrink's office.
    "I have to clarify one thing... Ms. Drane-Burdick is not Mr. Baez's secretary." - Jeff Ashton, 7/15/10

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meowmo For This Useful Post:

who ever paid for her makeover got cheated, she is still homely to me...........
    I guess I look at her as in responsible totally for BEAUTFUL Caylee's
    horrible death. JMOO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 145 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast