According to the polls.

I would like a poll, "sorta' like this... following the red/blue states as in the map we've seen displayed since the election, I wonder how many Reds as opposed to Blues think Patsy or any other Ramsey did it.
I was talking today to a friend of mine from NYC, we were discussing the effects of growing up in big northern cities on our personalities, as it would extend to our political views, and then she said, "it may also have an effect on our trust of the media or better said our "distrust" of the media. Not that I'm suggesting Blues are smarter, but perhaps they are more cynical, skeptical, not as open to accepting ideas of others. Which may be a bad thing? Hell we look for a motive if someone lets us out in a lane of traffic!
If you guys don't like the idea, that's okay,too.

What category do Ralph Nader supporters fall into? If you asked a Ralph Nader fan "Who Killed Jonbenet"? what kind of response would you get? :waitasec:

AbigailCrane said:
What category do Ralph Nader supporters fall into? If you asked a Ralph Nader fan "Who Killed Jonbenet"? what kind of response would you get? :waitasec:
I KNOW>>I KNOW>>raising my hand!
LOL...he would say, obviously the killer was damaged during his growing up years, possibly by a contaminated measle shot, or worse thimerosal in his dtp.
As in the case of mad hatters (those that used mercury in the making of felt hats) an organic brain disease develops leading to lack of impulse control and ultimately and likely serial killing.

Edit to add, hmm..after I read this I thought,hmm..maybe Nader would be right!

I wonder ,as well, if what we believe really does have something to do with being accepting. Something today,set me off, our little third grader came home from school, six of his twelve math problems marked wrong, his lettering of the moon phases marked wrong, his beautiful little face was long and sad .
On close observation I saw that he was right, in this case both textbooks were in error. The math book asked for FEE, then the answer code gave answers in rounding and the science book had the moon revolving clockwise around the earth. He btw was the only child in the class that did these problems correctly, the others went by the text books not noticing the directions for fee, or that the moon doesn't travel clockwise. He's in a gifted class,(which having older children that were also in these classes..I know it means nothing, I have one bloomin' idiot who got all a's..so this isn't my point),he has the best teachers for these classes, and rather than question why the kid that usually is right got these wrong, she wrote a little note..Bob what happened!!
What really made me mad,was this, his little self said, are you sure I was right, I said YES! he said, good, but don't tell the teacher she'll get mad,she doesn't like being wrong. I said..this will take you to a B,he said, that's okay, don't write a note or anything PLEEEEZE.
What's this, are the kids today being molded into some kind of acceptance no matter? I see it in the teacher and I see it in him, both really have the same mindset. Don't question ,just accept. Somehow I was trying to make a point here, without suggesting the rdi's are accepting of the answers provided by the bpd, anymore than I am guilty of accepting the answers provided by Smit. Maybe we need to analyze ourselves a bit more and open our minds to other options rather than buy into one idea and accept that our information is the only right information.

sissi said:
I wonder ,as well, if what we believe really does have something to do with being accepting. Something today,set me off, our little third grader came home from school, six of his twelve math problems marked wrong, his lettering of the moon phases marked wrong, his beautiful little face was long and sad .
On close observation I saw that he was right, in this case both textbooks were in error. The math book asked for FEE, then the answer code gave answers in rounding and the science book had the moon revolving clockwise around the earth. He btw was the only child in the class that did these problems correctly, the others went by the text books not noticing the directions for fee, or that the moon doesn't travel clockwise. He's in a gifted class,(which having older children that were also in these classes..I know it means nothing, I have one bloomin' idiot who got all a's..so this isn't my point),he has the best teachers for these classes, and rather than question why the kid that usually is right got these wrong, she wrote a little note..Bob what happened!!
What really made me mad,was this, his little self said, are you sure I was right, I said YES! he said, good, but don't tell the teacher she'll get mad,she doesn't like being wrong. I said..this will take you to a B,he said, that's okay, don't write a note or anything PLEEEEZE.
What's this, are the kids today being molded into some kind of acceptance no matter? I see it in the teacher and I see it in him, both really have the same mindset. Don't question ,just accept. Somehow I was trying to make a point here, without suggesting the rdi's are accepting of the answers provided by the bpd, anymore than I am guilty of accepting the answers provided by Smit. Maybe we need to analyze ourselves a bit more and open our minds to other options rather than buy into one idea and accept that our information is the only right information.

You have no rudder, no anchor and no compass. You really don't have a point, do you?

BrotherMoon said:
You have no rudder, no anchor and no compass. You really don't have a point, do you?

Well moonster, I am in Denial that the killer is Patsy...

:snooty: <------ Apparently I am shaking my head NO when I should be shaking my head YES... Was up??

:banghead:----> Help I am so sick of this murder case.

:cool: <------- Look I think I am so cool here,

:eek: ---> I been awake for 4 days damnit Oh brother, it must be the moon.

:sick: <----- Up last night with this little guy.

Thanks for letting me vent.

:boohoo: <----- OK, Ok------- I know.

Tressa :rolleyes:

Yep I did ,and I'm going to move away from the nautical and into the barnyard. I included myself in this, it was a "moment". Baa-baa

What do we really know? Where are the facts? We don't have any, we only have our "sources".
OBTW fellow *****, DOI was published and edited by the most prestigious religious publishing company in the U.S. , do you think they didn't embellish the "Jesus" angle?
IMO

BlueCrab said:
I don't think this thread has a point.

To needle you, and all the other BDI, IDI, theorists.

The collective synapses conclude, Patsy, accident/cover-up, alone.

BrotherMoon said:
To needle you, and all the other BDI, IDI, theorists.

The collective synapses conclude, Patsy, accident/cover-up, alone.

Sorry BrotherMoon,

"Synapses" don't cut the mustard in murder cases. If public polls determined guilt or innnocence, O.J. would be on death row right now.

Since you're convinced that Patsy killed JonBenet, let's have ONE credible item of evidence that she did it. Thanks.

JMO

sissi said:
LOL...he would say, obviously the killer was damaged during his growing up years, possibly by a contaminated measle shot, or worse thimerosal in his dtp.
As in the case of mad hatters (those that used mercury in the making of felt hats) an organic brain disease develops leading to lack of impulse control and ultimately and likely serial killing.

:laugh: good one, sissi :laugh:

sissi said:

Farm-Raised Salmon Contain More Toxins: Makes salmon eaters kill. REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM

That's what Ralph Nader would say. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back