GUILTY UK - Kristy Bamu, 15, tortured & killed on Christmas holiday, London, 25 Dec 2011

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Boy, 15, 'tortured to death with hammer and chisels on Christmas Day because relative thought he was a witch'
A teenager was tortured to death by his sister and her boyfriend after they accused him of witchcraft, a court was told yesterday.

Kristy Bamu, 15, drowned in the bath of a blood-soaked flat on Christmas Day 2010 after begging to die in a ‘tale of horror’. He suffered 101 separate injuries as he was attacked with weapons including metal poles, pliers, knives, a hammer and heavy ceramic tiles.

His sister Magalie Bamu and her boyfriend Eric Bikubi, both 28, are accused of beating him to death because they believed he had been possessed by evil spirits.
---
Did they have help?
In a ‘staggering act of depravity and cruelty’ they even forced his two brothers and two sisters, aged between 11 and 22, to join in the attacks, the Old Bailey was told.

The two sisters were also badly wounded after being accused of sorcery, black magic and witchcraft. The siblings had been sent from home in Paris by their parents to enjoy a festive break with their sister at her flat in Forest Gate, East London.
---
the rest of the story, with pictures, at Daily Mail link above

Usually, I have something say, but this time, I got nothing. I just can't wrap my head around this. And they made his other siblings help...Dear Lord.

I'm thinking of the pain and horror the parents must be feeling knowing how this poor child was tortured by their own daughter after they sent him for a visit, even involving the other children.

From March 2012:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-17255470

A couple who tortured and murdered a 15-year-old boy they accused of using witchcraft have been jailed for life...

Bikubi was sentenced to a minimum of 30 years while Bamu must serve 25 years...

During the trial, the court heard that Kristy was attacked with knives, sticks, metal bars, ceramic floor tiles, bottles and a hammer and chisel by Bikubi and Bamu, who also used a pair of pliers to twist his ear. He drowned after he was placed in a bath for ritual cleansing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back