1166 users online (236 members and 930 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

WI - Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, 30, Arrested By Madison, Wisc. Police (huffingtonpost.com)
    Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, 30, was arrested Thursday afternoon on charges of carrying a concealed weapon, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and a violation of probation in Madison, Wisc.

Zopittybop-Bop-Bop was born Jeffrey Drew Wilschke, according to court records unearthed by the Capital Times. He legally changed his name to Beezow Doo-Doo Zoopittybop-Bop-Bop in October.
    ---
    On his way to the prison, Zopittybop-Bop-Bop allegedly told cops that he would eventually "get even with them."
    ---
    more, plus a booking photo, at link above

According to his facebook page he's still single! So what are you waiting for girls? Don't any of you fancy being Mrs. Zopittybop-Bop-Bop?

Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccino View Post
    According to his facebook page he's still single! So what are you waiting for girls? Don't any of you fancy being Mrs. Zopittybop-Bop-Bop?
    Definitely I'm laughing out loud at this post!

He needs a girl named Sue. She'll know just what to do. Tuitti fruitti oh rootie.

Thank heavens there's knuckleheads out there like this guy so I can feel "normal".

The best is he's gonna get even with the cops. Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    The best is he's gonna get even with the cops. Seriously?
    One would like to take the man aside and say "Doo-Doo, old friend, that was uncalled for."

This is hysterical!! LOL.. I give him credit for his name change! Must bring a smile to the face of everyone that he meets AND he must pizz off alot of cops. "Name sir?" " Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop" hahahahaha..... Sigh.. I think I'm tired
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

What's with the "Doo-Doo" portion of the name? I mean REALLY????

"State Of Wisconsin VS. Doo Doo"

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails...23&countyNo=13

An employer can not discriminate..............conviction............ho wever feel free as his name to discriminate in case he needs a name tag.

I use my friends FB and I'm thinking about friending him. With my luck she'd hook up with him and she doesn't need another felon. However, Doo Doo there would fit in Philadelphia quite well. Shazam!

Just wondering does anyone think there's been some acid in Doo Doo's past? Firearm+Weed+Unique Name=Trouble.

If i could find my double facepalm pic, I would post it RIGHT HERE.

Just wondering does anyone think there's been some acid in Doo Doo's past?
    I'd take a wild guess that there has indeed been some acid in Doo Doo's past, and probably will be in Doo Doo's future too.

I read this guy's FB and it looks like he was ordered to change his name (Lord knows why), and he came up with that ridiculous name as some kind of statement IMHO. He's also been in jail before, and lost a friend to a heroin OD.

What a sad state of affairs

Mel

Tee-hee! Snicker-snicker! Snort-snort!

I just looked at his facebook and 2 things stood out immediately.

1) He has over 400 friends.

2) He plays a game called pot farm? Facebook has a game by that name? Seriously? Is it like farmville but you plant weed instead? Wonder what their cows look like? OMG! I'm cracking up.

Egad, it's too early in the morning for this doo doo.

It's one of Hanson's forgotten songs.

Mmm bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du

Mmm bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, Ba du dop
    Ba du bop, Ba du dop
    Jeffrey Drew Wilschke.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast