WI - Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, 30, Arrested By Madison, Wisc. Police (huffingtonpost.com)
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, 30, was arrested Thursday afternoon on charges of carrying a concealed weapon, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and a violation of probation in Madison, Wisc.

Zopittybop-Bop-Bop was born Jeffrey Drew Wilschke, according to court records unearthed by the Capital Times. He legally changed his name to Beezow Doo-Doo Zoopittybop-Bop-Bop in October.
---
On his way to the prison, Zopittybop-Bop-Bop allegedly told cops that he would eventually "get even with them."
---
more, plus a booking photo, at link above

According to his facebook page he's still single! So what are you waiting for girls? Don't any of you fancy being Mrs. Zopittybop-Bop-Bop?

According to his facebook page he's still single! So what are you waiting for girls? Don't any of you fancy being Mrs. Zopittybop-Bop-Bop?
Definitely I'm laughing out loud at this post!

He needs a girl named Sue. She'll know just what to do. Tuitti fruitti oh rootie.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Thank heavens there's knuckleheads out there like this guy so I can feel "normal".

The best is he's gonna get even with the cops. Seriously?

The best is he's gonna get even with the cops. Seriously?
One would like to take the man aside and say "Doo-Doo, old friend, that was uncalled for."

This is hysterical!! LOL.. I give him credit for his name change! Must bring a smile to the face of everyone that he meets AND he must pizz off alot of cops. "Name sir?" " Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop" hahahahaha..... Sigh.. I think I'm tired :)

What's with the "Doo-Doo" portion of the name? I mean REALLY????

"State Of Wisconsin VS. Doo Doo"

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...03BD0.render6?caseNo=2011CM001023&countyNo=13

An employer can not discriminate..............conviction............however feel free as his name to discriminate in case he needs a name tag.

I use my friends FB and I'm thinking about friending him. With my luck she'd hook up with him and she doesn't need another felon. However, Doo Doo there would fit in Philadelphia quite well. Shazam!

Just wondering does anyone think there's been some acid in Doo Doo's past? Firearm+Weed+Unique Name=Trouble.

If i could find my double facepalm pic, I would post it RIGHT HERE. :floorlaugh:

Just wondering does anyone think there's been some acid in Doo Doo's past?

I'd take a wild guess that there has indeed been some acid in Doo Doo's past, and probably will be in Doo Doo's future too.

I read this guy's FB and it looks like he was ordered to change his name (Lord knows why), and he came up with that ridiculous name as some kind of statement IMHO. He's also been in jail before, and lost a friend to a heroin OD.

What a sad state of affairs :(

Mel

I just looked at his facebook and 2 things stood out immediately.

1) He has over 400 friends.

2) He plays a game called pot farm? Facebook has a game by that name? Seriously? Is it like farmville but you plant weed instead? Wonder what their cows look like? OMG! I'm cracking up. :floorlaugh:

Egad, it's too early in the morning for this doo doo.

It's one of Hanson's forgotten songs.

Mmm bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du

Mmm bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, Ba du dop
Ba du bop, Ba du dop
Jeffrey Drew Wilschke.

if he and a future SO had a baby would that baby be called Baby bop?

Um, ladies, if you check out Mr. Zopittybop-Bop-Bop's mug shot, you will see that he bears no small resemblance to Johnny Depp, a.k.a. Edward Scissorhands, Jack Sparrow, Willy Wonka, Rango, The Mad Hatter, Bon Bon, Roux, Gilbert Grape, and Oprah Noodlemantra, to name a few. (Link here.)

Just saying. Let us not harsh too harshly upon young Beezow, with his whimsical name, his love of the peaceful herb, and his quirky disdain for contemporary standards of etiquette in dealing with officers of the law. His free-spirited approach to life may simply be an homage to the characters played by his doppelganger Depp.

(Off to change my legal name to Tee-Hee Snicker-Snicker Snort-Snort, with thanks to Belinda for the idea!)

I wonder if he drives? With a name like that it should be probable cause to search his car by itself.

Only in Madison, folks...only in Madison!! LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back