Page 1 of 56 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. ó It appears that Casey Anthony is speaking out on a video diary for the first time since her acquittal.
    A video just surfaced on YouTube and on a Facebook page titled Caylee-Anthony Countdown to Justice.
    A woman who appears to be Casey Anthony talks about her life on probation during the four minute video."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...-facebo/nGGB7/

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159193"]Thread #1 here[/ame]
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Yaaay!! A brand new thread! Thanks, Ynot!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Aw shoot, Chefmom! (Wait, just noticed your siggie. Don't shoot! Don't shoot! )
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Edinburgh currently, but Wales is where my home always is
    Anybody else having trouble accessing the apparent facebook of lee anthony named
    'YEE'

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SarahR For This Useful Post:

Thank goodness I found you. I got lost on the way over! I am out of practice with no trial and side bars. I do miss what we had together.
    Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; itís exhausting

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to momshrink For This Useful Post:

Okay, so after reading the past 80 pages of info I am now fully confused. Does anybody KNOW for sure how the videos ended up online? Are we sure that FCA released them? Or did a friend betray her? Or did Lee release them? Does anyone know for sure?
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SarahR View Post
    Anybody else having trouble accessing the apparent facebook of lee anthony named
    'YEE'
    Yes. Was looking at it earlier and then went to search it and saw the page, but when I clicked on it it brought me right back to my homepage.....weird.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rachelle For This Useful Post:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-6/caylee-anthony-victim.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Okay, so after reading the past 80 pages of info I am now fully confused. Does anybody KNOW for sure how the videos ended up online? Are we sure that FCA released them? Or did a friend betray her? Or did Lee release them? Does anyone know for sure?
    No clue. In fact, I am more confused than ever. I am very curious about the LA FB page, too.
    Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; itís exhausting

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momshrink For This Useful Post:

'YEE'
    What was on this apparent "Yee" FB that would lead one to believe it was Lee Anthony's?

Edinburgh currently, but Wales is where my home always is
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelle View Post
    Yes. Was looking at it earlier and then went to search it and saw the page, but when I clicked on it it brought me right back to my homepage.....weird.

i did manage to get the photo he posted about an hour ago which is supposed to be a photo of him but unless he's put on A LOT of weight i don't think it's really Lee. Don't know if the photo i've attached will be viewable as the one Lee posted on facebook was very small

398105_326531724044374_314584318572448_1041205_17925951_n.jpg

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SarahR For This Useful Post:

'YEE'
    He commented a bit ago that he was shutting it down for the night because people were spamming him. It is set up as a community page, so I guess he can open and close it as he sees fit. IDK.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

'YEE'
    Didn't work for me...

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    What was on this apparent "Yee" FB that would lead one to believe it was Lee Anthony's?
    Quite a few posters are calling him "Lee" in their posts. Some wished him and Mal a happy christmas and new year, etc. He referred to himself in one post as Uncle Yee (a small child that can't pronounce "L" and says Yee instead of Lee). If it is not Lee, he is sure not denying it and letting a lot of people think it's Lee.

IMO
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Yee AKA Lee helped Casey get off on these murder charges just as much as the rest of them. He would meet with the defense and refuse to meet with the prosecution. Even the week leading up to the trial. Even after Casey accused him of sexually molesting her.

And to use the name Caylee used to call you, Yee? Sick! All of you are sick and didn't deserve Caylee. You never deserve to ever be blessed with an innocent baby ever again, imo. You didn't even have enough love and respect for the baby your family was blessed with.
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    Quite a few posters are calling him "Lee" in their posts. Some wished him and Mal a happy christmas and new year, etc. He referred to himself in one post as Uncle Yee (a small child that can't pronounce "L" and says Yee instead of Lee). If it is not Lee, he is sure not denying it and letting a lot of people think it's Lee.

IMO
    I bet Caylee called him Uncle Yee. Actually it was probably more like Unca Yee. I bet she mispronounced her L's. *sigh* That just makes me so sad...Do you miss that at all, Lee? Seriously? I just don't get that family...have you seen the videos? Are you PROUD of what you helped saved instead of the little girl you should have stood up for? Was it worth it, Lee? Really?

i did manage to get the photo he posted about an hour ago which is supposed to be a photo of him but unless he's put on A LOT of weight i don't think it's really Lee. Don't know if the photo i've attached will be viewable as the one Lee posted on facebook was very small

I don't know. I can see that being him. He's always had a full face.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

Did Lee ever have that big wedding?
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

31. The Following User Says Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

knt

IMO, That is not Lee?
    Justice for Trayvon

33. The Following User Says Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    IMO, That is not Lee?
    Hard to see since it is so small, but from what I can make out, it sure looks like him to me. However, photos of Lee were public and someone who is pretending to be him could have found a photo off the internet to put there on that FB page.

Still on the fence for me whether or not that page is really owned by Lee but like I said previously, if it is not him, he is leading folks to believe it is him.

IMO
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    IMO, That is not Lee?
    It looks like the heart shaped sticker.
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

37. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

He's playing games just like Casey is. They are two peas in a pod, those two. I'm still disgusted with him. God, I wish that whole family would just disappear on the face of the earth. I'm sorry, the Yee thing just got to me, like a shot in the heart...now that I have a nephew, I don't understand Lee even more. It just kills me how he threw Caylee out like the rest of them did. She couldn't even see say his name right, and now she never will get the chance to...

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    I bet Caylee called him Uncle Yee. Actually it was probably more like Unca Yee. I bet she mispronounced her L's. *sigh* That just makes me so sad...Do you miss that at all, Lee? Seriously? I just don't get that family...have you seen the videos? Are you PROUD of what you helped saved instead of the little girl you should have stood up for? Was it worth it, Lee? Really?
    They don't care. They never have. Caylee was nothing but an object to any of them. She was the lowest on the totem pole in their minds. Now they no longer have to worry about her. It is again, all about Casey. How they are worried about Casey. How they don't want her to be in danger... but when did they EVER publicly plead for Caylee's safe return? Not once. Not one dang time!
    Justice for Trayvon

As Casey Anthony videos leak, rumors swirl around Kansas man
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3215826.story

Thank goodness a new thread!
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    Hard to see since it is so small, but from what I can make out, it sure looks like him to me. However, photos of Lee were public and someone who is pretending to be him could have found a photo off the internet to put there on that FB page.

Still on the fence for me whether or not that page is really owned by Lee but like I said previously, if it is not him, he is leading folks to believe it is him.

IMO
    BBM

Same here. From what I remember reading on it awhile ago, to anyone who would say "this isnt really Lee"...he would just say something along the lines of "you're right...its not really me"

And he invited people to come play on some role-play type game thing (called Second Life maybe) with him.....and IIRC he was into things like that huh?

IDK....still not sure
    Last edited by rachelle; 01-07-2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: bbm

42. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rachelle For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 56 123456789101151 ... LastLast