Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — It appears that Casey Anthony is speaking out on a video diary for the first time since her acquittal.
A video just surfaced on YouTube and on a Facebook page titled Caylee-Anthony Countdown to Justice.
A woman who appears to be Casey Anthony talks about her life on probation during the four minute video."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/reports-casey-anthony-video-diary-surfacing-facebo/nGGB7/

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159193"]Thread #1 here[/ame]

Yaaay!! A brand new thread! Thanks, Ynot!

Aw shoot, Chefmom! (Wait, just noticed your siggie. Don't shoot! Don't shoot! ;) )

Anybody else having trouble accessing the apparent facebook of lee anthony named
'YEE'

Thank goodness I found you. I got lost on the way over! I am out of practice with no trial and side bars. I do miss what we had together.

Okay, so after reading the past 80 pages of info I am now fully confused. Does anybody KNOW for sure how the videos ended up online? Are we sure that FCA released them? Or did a friend betray her? Or did Lee release them? Does anyone know for sure?

Anybody else having trouble accessing the apparent facebook of lee anthony named
'YEE'

Yes. Was looking at it earlier and then went to search it and saw the page, but when I clicked on it it brought me right back to my homepage.....weird.

caylee-anthony-victim.jpg

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-6/caylee-anthony-victim.jpg

:rose:

Okay, so after reading the past 80 pages of info I am now fully confused. Does anybody KNOW for sure how the videos ended up online? Are we sure that FCA released them? Or did a friend betray her? Or did Lee release them? Does anyone know for sure?

No clue. In fact, I am more confused than ever. I am very curious about the LA FB page, too.

'YEE'

What was on this apparent "Yee" FB that would lead one to believe it was Lee Anthony's?

Yes. Was looking at it earlier and then went to search it and saw the page, but when I clicked on it it brought me right back to my homepage.....weird.

i did manage to get the photo he posted about an hour ago which is supposed to be a photo of him but unless he's put on A LOT of weight i don't think it's really Lee. Don't know if the photo i've attached will be viewable as the one Lee posted on facebook was very small

398105_326531724044374_314584318572448_1041205_17925951_n.jpg

'YEE'

He commented a bit ago that he was shutting it down for the night because people were spamming him. It is set up as a community page, so I guess he can open and close it as he sees fit. IDK.

What was on this apparent "Yee" FB that would lead one to believe it was Lee Anthony's?

Quite a few posters are calling him "Lee" in their posts. Some wished him and Mal a happy christmas and new year, etc. He referred to himself in one post as Uncle Yee (a small child that can't pronounce "L" and says Yee instead of Lee). If it is not Lee, he is sure not denying it and letting a lot of people think it's Lee.

IMO

Yee AKA Lee helped Casey get off on these murder charges just as much as the rest of them. He would meet with the defense and refuse to meet with the prosecution. Even the week leading up to the trial. Even after Casey accused him of sexually molesting her.

And to use the name Caylee used to call you, Yee? Sick! All of you are sick and didn't deserve Caylee. You never deserve to ever be blessed with an innocent baby ever again, imo. You didn't even have enough love and respect for the baby your family was blessed with.

Quite a few posters are calling him "Lee" in their posts. Some wished him and Mal a happy christmas and new year, etc. He referred to himself in one post as Uncle Yee (a small child that can't pronounce "L" and says Yee instead of Lee). If it is not Lee, he is sure not denying it and letting a lot of people think it's Lee.

IMO

I bet Caylee called him Uncle Yee. Actually it was probably more like Unca Yee. I bet she mispronounced her L's. *sigh* That just makes me so sad...Do you miss that at all, Lee? Seriously? I just don't get that family...have you seen the videos? Are you PROUD of what you helped saved instead of the little girl you should have stood up for? Was it worth it, Lee? Really?

i did manage to get the photo he posted about an hour ago which is supposed to be a photo of him but unless he's put on A LOT of weight i don't think it's really Lee. Don't know if the photo i've attached will be viewable as the one Lee posted on facebook was very small

View attachment 20499

I don't know. I can see that being him. He's always had a full face.

View attachment 20499

IMO, That is not Lee?

IMO, That is not Lee?

Hard to see since it is so small, but from what I can make out, it sure looks like him to me. However, photos of Lee were public and someone who is pretending to be him could have found a photo off the internet to put there on that FB page.

Still on the fence for me whether or not that page is really owned by Lee but like I said previously, if it is not him, he is leading folks to believe it is him.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member