Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: MI - Bianca Lilly Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - D'Andre Lane **GUILTY** - #4

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    You and me both. I've been refraining from saying this but here goes.
    I think she had a diarrhea accident rather than the type of bed wetting accident we initially assumed. If she hit her head, and he wasn't making that up, then I will assume he pushed her face into the accident and I can't think about that more from there. I'm not even going to guess what caused the diarrhea (sp?) as that could happen from so many things at 24 mo's. For my son it was fruit juices not diluted with water at least 50%.

Clearly this man has no parenting skills. It's incomprehensible how any parent could do this to their little mini-me. Clearly Bianca looked almost like a little female version of her dna contributer. I won't call him the F word, because that term, opposite of mother, is reserved for those who actually do parent lovingly.

I have no problem calling him the "F" word and I'm not talking about Father either.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I just don't buy it. This is not the first time that this mother knew about D'Andre abusing and beating her little girl. It just doesn't fly. She knows what he is and she knows what he has done and what he did do, period. She can not possibly claim ignorance about his ability and will to beat and injure Bianca. I simply do not believe her claims to not knowing anything.........nor will I ever. JMO, but a very strong opinion.
    I feel the same way, especially after their joint press conference. It showed on her face. Sad for all involved, and she has another daughter too IIRC, who's learning from her example....
    “A person's a person, no matter how small.”

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

“If you want to catch beasts you don't see every day, you have to go places quite out of the way,
    You have to go places no others can get to.
    You have to get cold and you have to get wet, too.” ― Dr. Seuss

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mahoolin For This Useful Post:

Bump Bump.....

~
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I just don't buy it. This is not the first time that this mother knew about D'Andre abusing and beating her little girl. It just doesn't fly. She knows what he is and she knows what he has done and what he did do, period. She can not possibly claim ignorance about his ability and will to beat and injure Bianca. I simply do not believe her claims to not knowing anything.........nor will I ever. JMO, but a very strong opinion.
    Bianca had just turned two when she was staying with D'Andre before she "disappeared". Prior to that visit, I'm not sure how much time the little girl had spent with Daddy dearest because he had been behind bars for a while. If Bianca ever spent time with DL it would have been when she was an infant, and I hope that he wasn't beating a baby!

That said, Banika must have knowledge of how D'Andre treated his other children including the other daughter that they had together.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Bumping up for Bianca!

I hope there is justice soon!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Banika is considered a victim here at WS. I'm 1000% certain she would have NEVER allowed her daughter to visit her father unsupervised if she had even an incling he would beat her to death.

There was another female and another child Bianca's age residing with DL. It's possible Banika felt Bianca would be ok with another adult female around.

Personally, I'd like to know why no one ever reported DL stuffing wet panties into the mouth of his older child who testified at the preliminary hearing. A little too late now...

Still praying this precious child is located. She deserves the dignity of a proper burial.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

~
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

It breaks my heart to think she is still out there somewhere, alone and cold. I really hope and pray she is found soon. She deserved so much better.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Beautiful Bianca, you are always in my thoughts. Sadly, another little girl from Detroit, Ziya Turner, has joined you to dance and sing with the angels.

I hope and pray that there will be justice for you, dear Bianca, when your father goes to trial in September

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176

Bumping for Bianca.
    Trial date is getting closer, next month. September 18th.

Still keeping Bianca's family in my prayers. Praying for justice, closure and the peace that comes with knowing Bianca is now safe with Jesus even though she is missed terribly.

Justice for Bianca

:
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Evidence Hearing Today

Evidence hearing Friday in Bianca Jones case

2-year-old missing since December; Father charged with murder

Published On: Aug 24 2012 08:24:17 AM EDT

DETROIT -
    An evidentiary hearing is Friday for a Detroit man who is charged with killing his 2-year-old daughter...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/E...z/-/index.html

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Detroit — A canine expert whose dog allegedly detected a cadaver scent in the home of a missing toddler will be allowed to testify at the murder trial of the girl's father, a judge ruled Friday.

<snip>

Danian Woodson, an attorney for Lane, tried to argue against the cadaver dog evidence. But Evans cut her off and denied the motion.
    After the hearing, Woodson said the alleged evidence is "not admissible, not relevant, highly prejudicial and should be excluded."

~JMO~

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Still praying Bianca is located and praying for strength for her family. Especially her mama.
    ~JMO~

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

We are a week away from trial provided no unexpected delays. One week from today.

Still thinking of Bianca often and keeping her mama and family in our prayers.
    ~JMO~

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

We are still here Bianca - we have not forgotten about you baby girl!

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to laniefi For This Useful Post:

I've been checking local news sources daily lately for unexpected delays, motion-filings, etc. in the case. I hope that no news is good news and that the trial is on track to begin next week.

Justice for Bianca

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

I hope this evil man finds one shred of decency in his body and confesses to his crime, tell LE where he put her little body and saves everyone a lot of money, time and heartache. It might even save his own life, if he can strike a deal. Not that I am keen on deals being made, but her mother needs closure and Bianca needs a proper buirial.
    Everything I post without a supporting link is always JMO.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheDuchess For This Useful Post:

He sure has a pretty face that will go down well in the general population..
    Whilst being on Websleuths makes me more aware of what evil there is in the world, it also reminds me that the best people are among us as well.

Love you all!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rachaellouise For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuchess View Post
    I hope this evil man finds one shred of decency in his body and confesses to his crime, tell LE where he put her little body and saves everyone a lot of money, time and heartache. It might even save his own life, if he can strike a deal. Not that I am keen on deals being made, but her mother needs closure and Bianca needs a proper buirial.
    There's no DP in Michigan, so I'll assume that you mean that D'Andre Lane will meet his demise while incarcerated.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    There's no DP in Michigan, so I'll assume that you mean that D'Andre Lane will meet his demise while incarcerated.
    BBM
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikkismom For This Useful Post:

any word on if this will be televised (even if on-line)? Thanks!

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    any word on if this will be televised (even if on-line)? Thanks!
    I haven't seen anything about this yet but will let you know if and when I do.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I haven't seen anything about this yet but will let you know if and when I do.
    Thanks for that --- justice for Bianca!
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

50. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seattlechiquita For This Useful Post:

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast